Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Jan 27, 2011

Oops little mistake its 123/128 ^^" thus 5 bike top 30

Message 321 of 1,593 (11 Views)
I Only Post Everything
786 posts

Jan 28, 2011

Unfortuntately Cirrus is the only one who interferes with my plan of world domination   I HATE BIKES

Servers are evil!!!!
Message 322 of 1,593 (11 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Jan 28, 2011

tinribbs wrote:

Nice one - I hate that combo.      Well I improved my Riptide ATV to get 4th, and then thought why not try the MT, and after a bit of work I took 3rd place (5th overall) with a 1:05.63.  I'd say that's probably my highest ever position on a competitive fastest leaderboard so very happy with that.  Room for improvement too!!!  That's also without hitting the sign, and using a slam boost instead.

GT5 has it's moments. It just doesn't have that raw spark!! 

Wow tin, you're running some crazy times! I've had a few nice runs this week as well, finally got Scorched rig down to a 1:23, with loads of room for improvement in the last split. I understand now how that combo works haha, took me a while. Also got the 1:34:92 on Razor rig, which is the only time this week which ... yes ofcourse.... refuses to upload to joban's site -_- Would have taken 1.2 seconds off my all summed, and 0,7 off my fastest  So I'll have to improve it again, despite the fact that this was my only run under 1:36 xD    EDIT: Now noticed that Colossus RT is missing too, which I brought down from a high 1:46 to a mid 1:44

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Message 323 of 1,593 (11 Views)
I Only Post Everything
893 posts

Jan 28, 2011

Hey Dani,

Danipsv schrieb:

... Also got the 1:34:92 on Razor rig, which is the only time this week which ... yes ofcourse.... refuses to upload to joban's site -_- Would have taken 1.2 seconds off my all summed, and 0,7 off my fastest  So I'll have to improve it again, despite the fact that this was my only run under 1:36 xD    EDIT: Now noticed that Colossus RT is missing too, which I brought down from a high 1:46 to a mid 1:44
If speed kills, I'm suicidal

I'm sorry, but improving it again wont help you with uploading, only with winning races.

Currently the web services for 1/3rd of all combinations are f'd up on sony' site.

This has happened before numrerous times and usually goes on for quite some time until they fix it.

Nothing I can do - except for complaining on vip, which I did - or it would be fixed by now (you now that ).

The fact that they have the same problem over and over again and it still takes ridiculous amounts of time until they do something does not shed a good light on how the MotorStorm Apocalypse will be handled

The good news is, that the times always showed up after they had mended the problem.

SympathyCheck this out, if you like Motorstorm Rankings

RIP MSPR :smileysad: - Burn in hell Sony :smileytongue:

http://joban123.weebly.com
Message 324 of 1,593 (11 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Jan 28, 2011

joban123 wrote:

Hey Dani,

Danipsv schrieb:

... Also got the 1:34:92 on Razor rig, which is the only time this week which ... yes ofcourse.... refuses to upload to joban's site -_- Would have taken 1.2 seconds off my all summed, and 0,7 off my fastest  So I'll have to improve it again, despite the fact that this was my only run under 1:36 xD    EDIT: Now noticed that Colossus RT is missing too, which I brought down from a high 1:46 to a mid 1:44
If speed kills, I'm suicidal

I'm sorry, but improving it again wont help you with uploading, only with winning races.

Currently the web services for 1/3rd of all combinations are f'd up on sony' site.

This has happened before numrerous times and usually goes on for quite some time until they fix it.

Nothing I can do - except for complaining on vip, which I did - or it would be fixed by now (you now that ).

The fact that they have the same problem over and over again and it still takes ridiculous amounts of time until they do something does not shed a good light on how the MotorStorm Apocalypse will be handled

The good news is, that the times always showed up after they had mended the problem.

Der Weg ist das Ziel
MOTORSTORM TA Top100 - finallyAll important MSPR sites in one place

Haha thanks Joban I know it's not at all your fault, until the boards are down I'll entertain myself with GT5... Or with combo's where the leaderboards do work. I'll wait with those two combo's until they fix the problem again, if it still doesn't show I'll enjoy improving them anyway

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Message 325 of 1,593 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Feb 5, 2011

i have beat tiky all summed today by 1.39 sec and i have again 0.20 no actualized since long time now :/ ^^

Message 326 of 1,593 (11 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 5, 2011

optimusprime7660 schrieb:

i have beat tiky all summed today by 1.39 sec and i have again 0.20 no actualized since long time now :/ ^^

is this including your "brother´s account"?

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 327 of 1,593 (11 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 5, 2011

I don't know optimusprime. What he has done has been amazing. If you look I have been giving him props since i first heard of him and seen his rise among the best. I don't know what it is with him but you all seem not to like him. Just don't get it, a  guy show's up and put's 98% of us to shame and no LOVE. Maybe he's doing it to f with you all because lack of respect. Seem's if your not in a click you aint sh!t. Keep going bro. 2nd account and all.

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 328 of 1,593 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 5, 2011

Its_Me_T schrieb:

I don't know optimusprime. What he has done has been amazing. If you look I have been giving him props since i first heard of him and seen his rise among the best. I don't know what it is with him but you all seem not to like him. Just don't get it, a  guy show's up and put's 98% of us to shame and no LOVE. Maybe he's doing it to f with you all because lack of respect. Seem's if your not in a click you aint sh!t. Keep going bro. 2nd account and all.

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates

this post shows your intellect at its best

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 329 of 1,593 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

Feb 5, 2011

Its_Me_T, it's about fairness. It's just disrespectful in my/our opinion to put multiple accounts on the TA leaderboards. Damn, I've ran about 150 1:07s on The Edge in Time Attack. Imagine how pointless that would look like.

Perfection is impossible.
Message 330 of 1,593 (11 Views)