Survivor
2003 posts

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 5, 2011

optimusprime7660 wrote:

Sans titre.png

now cascade but i dont know if I'm going to beat my plugger time 0_o

Time to get that British 1-2-3 back I think -proud-

Photobucket
Message 1091 of 1,593 (4 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Dec 5, 2011

babsodus wrote:

dawg this is actually like wayne's 4th overall nr1 i think- he has paradise rift and raingod before... so maybe his 3rd WR in hindsight if you're just counting his rift WR;s as one.

Why thank you Babsodus ... anything else you know about me that I don't? <> haha great memory!

Photobucket
Message 1092 of 1,593 (4 Views)
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Dec 5, 2011

I'm liking comments left, right and centre ... reminds me of the good old days where Wayne and I would Kudo each other to no end, regardless of how boring the post was, just to wind the old boys up hahaha.

Romain, optimus ... sick time, nice to have another decent 3rd split on the boards ... a fast 3rd split usually rewards you with a fast lap on Razorback Rig, it's just annoyingly difficult to do that last corner. Which Rig were you using?

Had to laugh at babsodus' supreme memory skills out of nowhere ... yeah Wayne took Paradise Beach's 3rd split to the next level by showing us how to get under that blasted building with some serious speed ... he infamously took Raingod Spires' Bike bunny hop to the next level by applying it to the ATV and taking #1 with a different vehicle, that was cool ... and now he's taken Rift Rig with an impressive run of consistently fast 3rd splits. Well done again Willy (L) Get us Brits back on top on Razorback! (H)

Still can't get over Dani's Sugar Rush #2 either haha, awesome.

Surger
Message 1093 of 1,593 (4 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Dec 5, 2011

Mudslide plugger: 55.56, 0.2 more in the 1st split -cry- should have restarted right away, still quite happy with it, it brings me 0.3 away from tin on the fastest chart

Message 1094 of 1,593 (4 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Dec 6, 2011

willywayne wrote:

babsodus wrote:

dawg this is actually like wayne's 4th overall nr1 i think- he has paradise rift and raingod before... so maybe his 3rd WR in hindsight if you're just counting his rift WR;s as one.

Why thank you Babsodus ... anything else you know about me that I don't? <> haha great memory!

Photobucket

lmao. wayne's OOOOLLLLLDDDDD!! to be honest, i completely forgot about paradise rig but how could I?!?! that was during the time that i couldn't stop bugging chris to update his boost strategy page for the rig on paradise haha. If I remember correctly wayne, your strategy was saving for a long time before boosting the end lmao.

Message 1095 of 1,593 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Dec 6, 2011

oh double post because i love and hate you guys for getting these awesome times during my finals when i have no time to play. just saying.

Message 1096 of 1,593 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Dec 6, 2011

cascade falls 53:33 but i think i can get a hight 52

Message 1097 of 1,593 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Dec 7, 2011

optimusprime7660 wrote:

cascade falls 53:33 but i think i can get a hight 52

Haha ... and you thought you wouldn't be able to beat your Plugger time    Nice optimus! Another Rig knocking down tiky's supreme Plugger hehe, Rig domination on that course is pretty much complete now.

In other news, I've got #1 on Kanaloa Bay ... but I'm not really celebrating because it's only by 0.03. In fact, I had a hattrick of great runs, the first scored 1:02.80, the new #1, then a run which was right with tiky but I messed up the 3rd split, then my 1:02.78, the new #1 "again" haha. Just had a nice little rhythm going obviously ... I lost out more than usual in the 1st split, but continued because I was getting annoyed with not making the 1st split successfully ... then had my usual rather slow 23.50 2nd split ... so now I'm about 0.38 behind tiky and he's pulling away into the 3rd split as well. Without wanting to embarrass his 3rd split after the final jump, I'm pretty sure it was his ghost, then enough room for an Invader to fit in, then my Rig haha, I was only continuing because I had decent speed ... and from the final jump to the line with "that" kind of gap ... I won by 0.03 haha figure that one out ... had a nice explosion like, that probably helped ... anyway it's the fastest 3rd split that's ever been done so I guess I just got lucky ... but now I want to put that with a run that's equal with him into the 3rd split ... then we'll see a proper time 

Surger
Message 1098 of 1,593 (4 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Dec 7, 2011

now go and upload this beauty haha....i´m sure i´ll like this ghost more than tiky´s cause it might have a human start and 2nd split lol....something to follow there....and of course, congratz mate!

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 1099 of 1,593 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Dec 7, 2011

Couldn't upload it tonight and I'm about to go out ... Internet's running too slowly to connect to PSN  -gun-

I'll upload it in like a week or something like I did with my 1:02.84 haha.

Surger
Message 1100 of 1,593 (4 Views)
0 Likes