Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/20/2010
Offline
261 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 23, 2011

willywayne schrieb:

Like I said via PSN incredible time Brian!!

Just thought I'd pop on to say there's a British 1-2-3 on Razorback again 1:33.77 ... splits ... 38.92 ... 19.61 ... (35.24) laughable 3rd split, with more time I think I could have it Minuteman too

Photobucket

argh wayne you even make it harder to beat you ! lol

But Germany catched up and there is only 0,5 difference..so critter,wolves,me & CO. have to work hard!

Please use plain text.
Message 1201 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2008
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 23, 2011

Etnies_1996 wrote:

willywayne schrieb:

Like I said via PSN incredible time Brian!!

Just thought I'd pop on to say there's a British 1-2-3 on Razorback again 1:33.77 ... splits ... 38.92 ... 19.61 ... (35.24) laughable 3rd split, with more time I think I could have it Minuteman too

Photobucket

argh wayne you even make it harder to beat you ! lol

But Germany catched up and there is only 0,5 difference..so critter,wolves,me & CO. have to work hard!

Haha ... there's only two of us Brits left though ... unfair advantage -proud-

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1202 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/05/2008
Offline
2514 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 23, 2011

willywayne schrieb:

Etnies_1996 wrote:

willywayne schrieb:

Like I said via PSN incredible time Brian!!

Just thought I'd pop on to say there's a British 1-2-3 on Razorback again 1:33.77 ... splits ... 38.92 ... 19.61 ... (35.24) laughable 3rd split, with more time I think I could have it Minuteman too

Photobucket

argh wayne you even make it harder to beat you ! lol

But Germany catched up and there is only 0,5 difference..so critter,wolves,me & CO. have to work hard!

Haha ... there's only two of us Brits left though ... unfair advantage -proud-

Photobucket

well there is tinribbs mate....he just has to go back to the overall combos

10000 ranked wins :-)


Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 1203 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/05/2008
Offline
2952 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 24, 2011

Haha Wayne you were beating me into the 3rd split ... nice, always a concerning image for me 

You do realise that you were never going to win in the Minuteman though right? There is a reason you failed the 3rd split quite heavily ... it's because you were driving the Minuteman haha. I don't just drive the Patriot 80 around Razorback because I thought it would be a nice change from the Drago, Invader and Minuteman you know    it's because it's one of the lowest Rigs and can take that water cave drop like a Rally Car. Perhaps I lose out in the 2nd split sometimes because it reacts a little violently to the changing slopes, but I'm pretty sure I can get the fastest 2nd split in it too. It's worth learning just to make the water cave so much easier 

As for a different leader on each track, that would look really cool    but I don't think Dani's the one for Sugar Rush ... I think barbs400 has heard your cries!    He's back on his mission haha! 58.65, the new Sugar Rush #2    Nothing overly special from his three splits, however. Seems he's just improved his 1st split ... I believe his other two are relatively similar to before.

Surger
Please use plain text.
Message 1204 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/05/2009
Offline
2097 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 24, 2011

Fejka, congrats again man. Your time is really awesome. I tried racing it earlier, possibly could've been #2 behind you but my rig flipped over after attempting to stay grounded after the last ramp. But I was still at only like a 1:02.3 or .4 pace. Your time is just so good! lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 1205 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/20/2010
Offline
261 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 24, 2011

dawg4321 schrieb:

Fejka, congrats again man. Your time is really awesome. I tried racing it earlier, possibly could've been #2 behind you but my rig flipped over after attempting to stay grounded after the last ramp. But I was still at only like a 1:02.3 or .4 pace. Your time is just so good! lol.

lol dawg I tried to add you about 2 weeks before until I realized today that ur name isn't dawg1234 haha

And yes, I still can't believe it that I got this time lol, my feelings were just overboosting in the moment when I've read it on my screen

Please use plain text.
Message 1206 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2008
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 24, 2011

Cirrus5005 wrote:

Haha Wayne you were beating me into the 3rd split ... nice, always a concerning image for me 

You do realise that you were never going to win in the Minuteman though right? There is a reason you failed the 3rd split quite heavily ... it's because you were driving the Minuteman haha. I don't just drive the Patriot 80 around Razorback because I thought it would be a nice change from the Drago, Invader and Minuteman you know    it's because it's one of the lowest Rigs and can take that water cave drop like a Rally Car. Perhaps I lose out in the 2nd split sometimes because it reacts a little violently to the changing slopes, but I'm pretty sure I can get the fastest 2nd split in it too. It's worth learning just to make the water cave so much easier 

Surger

We'll see about beating you with the Minuteman ... it's not too bad at the water cave you know I just didn't get a good water cave on this run ... but I have before ^3

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1207 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/12/2011
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 24, 2011



Its never been about wrecking, its about racing !

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoopsAdaisyMSA
Please use plain text.
Message 1208 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/05/2009
Offline
2097 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 24, 2011

willywayne wrote:

Cirrus5005 wrote:

Haha Wayne you were beating me into the 3rd split ... nice, always a concerning image for me 

You do realise that you were never going to win in the Minuteman though right? There is a reason you failed the 3rd split quite heavily ... it's because you were driving the Minuteman haha. I don't just drive the Patriot 80 around Razorback because I thought it would be a nice change from the Drago, Invader and Minuteman you know    it's because it's one of the lowest Rigs and can take that water cave drop like a Rally Car. Perhaps I lose out in the 2nd split sometimes because it reacts a little violently to the changing slopes, but I'm pretty sure I can get the fastest 2nd split in it too. It's worth learning just to make the water cave so much easier 

Surger

We'll see about beating you with the Minuteman ... it's not too bad at the water cave you know I just didn't get a good water cave on this run ... but I have before ^3

Photobucket

Chris, I think we're past the time of thinking others rigs are better than others. It seems to all be in the hands of the driver at this point. But...I will back your point that the Minuteman is quite hard to turn. But...Wayne can probably make it happen anyway haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 1209 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/21/2010
Offline
427 posts
 

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 25, 2011

Wow Brian, guess you're used to hearing it by now but that's an absolutely amazing time And as Chris said already, great description. It seems I was finally understanding the track and doing things 'right' in my last session because I recognize everything you say. I was doing it all like you, and also recognized the 'staying left' after the hairpin at the start of the third split, that's why I managed a 22:25 like tiky did which was the best third split until you crushed it. I only got 2 maxes in until the ramp though because I was trying to use too little boost I suppose haha. Another point of improvement is your 'swinging' method in the hairpin, recognize it from other rig tracks but couldn't quite imagine doing it in that corner Great find, I'll try it next time.

I'm acting all expert on Paradise Beach now but I remain 0.4 and 0.3 slower in split 1 and 2 xD So I'm not saying I can do a time like you, I'm just saying that (with your help) I can now see how YOU could do it

I was a bit terrified as I caught up on the last 2 pages of this thread and realized people are thinking I am the chosen one for Sugar Rush. Let me crush your hopes and say: no -proud- My current time is pretty decent in my opinion, eventhough I could call my fields 'cautious' looking back at them. Was doing so so well and just wanted to maintain 58 run so I slowed down to secure my field exit as it is my weakest part of the track by far. I was using Cirrus' old 58:27 ghost and my nose was slightly ahead of it's nose as we were driving past the house in the fiels. During my exit it passed me to my right and landed more right, maintaining better speed than me with a 'safe' exit. Safe as in going slow with wrong line, nearly hitting the boulder on the left, barely escaped rolling over. Explosion was good though, so I think there might be another 0.3-0.5 for me to gain in the fields, but my first two splits are pretty fast as they are too, so if  would pour my heart into it for the next months I might end up in the low 58 region but I don't think I can beat the king

I have been working on Riptide recently to outrun some fat MT's, including my own by a slight 0.02 by getting 1:05:86 with ATV. I think it's a decent time but I've been 0.4 ahead a few times after 2 splits so I'm not quite satisfied yet :/ Problem is my third split being only 0.03 slower than Cirrus' third, so even on a good run my ghost has the ability to shoot past me as if I'm not boosting at all in the final corners, which is quite demotivating...

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1210 of 1,593 (13 Views)
Reply
0 Likes