Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
592 posts

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Dec 4, 2011

Haha....just got my ATV Wildfire time down to 1.15.30. A top 100 time now. Waste most of my time on that first jump..Cirrus's ghost is way ahead by then. After that I don't lose that much time.

Message 1081 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Dec 4, 2011

Well done Bolkie! that first jump is just so frustrating!

Oh and I won't spoil Dani's post that he's no doubt going to make very soon ... but I already LIKE IT! great job, just spotted it on the VIP site! (L)

Photobucket
Message 1082 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Dec 4, 2011

willywayne wrote:

Cirrus5005 wrote:

bolkiebasher wrote:

Current leaderboards Number 1 times:

Cirrus: 7 x

Tiky: 5x

Critter, Fastcar, Dawg and WillyWayne: 1x

I think Cirrus's CC ATV and Fastcar's Caldera ATV will be the most difficult to beat...

Helped you out there bolkie    I've got Wildfire ATV, but I disagree on my Colossus ATV, I think that one has some more in it yet, though I can't be sure. I'd say it could be the third toughest time out there right now, perhaps after fastcar's Caldera ATV and my Sugar Rush Racing Truck instead. All times are still beatable, fastcar's ATV and my Sugar Rush RT both have exploitable weaknesses in their 3rd splits. I also think that's where the weakness of my Colossus ATV is too ... it's always that 3rd split because it's the split that gets driven the least when playing TA.

Surger

If I could just get through the Bamboo I think I'd have you there

Photobucket

Hahaha well Wayne, looks like you won't be needing to put yourself through ATV-torment yet, your spectacular recent rig times should put you well clear of critter and me for now Unless I get a:
1:15:32 Rift Rig
0:53:34 Cascade Rig
1:07:96 Edge Rig

0:58:73 Sugar Rush RT

In one night -proud- I'm in the 46's now, bring it Wayne PAKI

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Message 1083 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Dec 4, 2011

Danipsv wrote:

willywayne wrote:

Cirrus5005 wrote:

bolkiebasher wrote:

Current leaderboards Number 1 times:

Cirrus: 7 x

Tiky: 5x

Critter, Fastcar, Dawg and WillyWayne: 1x

I think Cirrus's CC ATV and Fastcar's Caldera ATV will be the most difficult to beat...

Helped you out there bolkie    I've got Wildfire ATV, but I disagree on my Colossus ATV, I think that one has some more in it yet, though I can't be sure. I'd say it could be the third toughest time out there right now, perhaps after fastcar's Caldera ATV and my Sugar Rush Racing Truck instead. All times are still beatable, fastcar's ATV and my Sugar Rush RT both have exploitable weaknesses in their 3rd splits. I also think that's where the weakness of my Colossus ATV is too ... it's always that 3rd split because it's the split that gets driven the least when playing TA.

Surger

If I could just get through the Bamboo I think I'd have you there

Photobucket

Hahaha well Wayne, looks like you won't be needing to put yourself through ATV-torment yet, your spectacular recent rig times should put you well clear of critter and me for now Unless I get a:
1:15:32 Rift Rig
0:53:34 Cascade Rig
1:07:96 Edge Rig

0:58:73 Sugar Rush RT

In one night -proud- I'm in the 46's now, bring it Wayne PAKI

Incredible Dani, just incredible! I give up ... the only way to catch you now is to tackle the ATV tracks and to be honest ... I just don't want too haha so well done (L) fcf next up? ^2

Photobucket
Message 1084 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Dec 4, 2011

I didn't mean to force you to your knees Master Wayne -cry- Hopefully fcf is next indeed, need to tackle Badlands and Razor in order to get to him though. I don't like rig tracks and still tried -proud- So now it's your turn to get on the ATV and tear up those tracks, reveal your hidden skills (L)

Message 1085 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Dec 5, 2011

Dani's #2 on Sugar Rush  PAKI  Get in there Mr. PSV, YES!  x3

Haha I knew you had some serious skills on that track when I visited you in Hungary! New best position on any track and somebody has finally closed that gap a little ... well done Dani  (L)

Surger
Message 1086 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Dec 5, 2011

Sorry I've been inactive for a few days. Looks like I've missed quite a bit!

Dani, you're on fire! That's all I have to say!

Wayne, great to see you get your first overall #1. Is it your first? Either way, it's an amazing time.

Remz, very nice steady improvements. Slowly working your way up the overall and main leaderboard.

To all others I've missed, congrats! Just making a quick post before bed.

Message 1087 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Dec 5, 2011

Sans titre.png

now cascade but i dont know if I'm going to beat my plugger time 0_o

Message 1088 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Dec 5, 2011

dawg this is actually like wayne's 4th overall nr1 i think- he has paradise rift and raingod before... so maybe his 3rd WR in hindsight if you're just counting his rift WR;s as one.

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Message 1089 of 1,593 (14 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Dec 5, 2011

babsodus schrieb:

dawg this is actually like wayne's 4th overall nr1 i think- he has paradise rift and raingod before... so maybe his 3rd WR in hindsight if you're just counting his rift WR;s as one.

good memory i must admit mate

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 1090 of 1,593 (14 Views)