Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Nov 4, 2011

haha yeah .01, i'm getting up there. i did that in like 4 minutes, and then spent 2 more hours trying to beat it and couldn't. i think the reason's my few #1's i have (or had rather) are so low wrecks is because if it doesn't happen under 10 minutes, it's just not going to happen lol.

Before Wolve's awesome 2nd split it was like this.

King of 1st split by a lot: Blackwolves

King of 2nd split by a lot: Cirrus5005

King of 3rd split by a lot: dawg4321

so now wolve's has the 2nd split too so even though they're not combined it looks more like this

King of 1st: Wolves

King of 2nd: Wolves

King of 3rd: dawg4321

my third split has always been at least .3 of a second faster than like anyone's 3rd. So basically, if Kevin's Rally and my Rally had a baby, the resultant would be a time of 1:14.5 and would probably be the most impressive time of MotorStorm history.

Message 881 of 1,593 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 4, 2011

dawg4321 schrieb:

haha yeah .01, i'm getting up there. i did that in like 4 minutes, and then spent 2 more hours trying to beat it and couldn't. i think the reason's my few #1's i have (or had rather) are so low wrecks is because if it doesn't happen under 10 minutes, it's just not going to happen lol.

so now wolve's has the 2nd split too so even though they're not combined it looks more like this

my third split has always been at least .3 of a second faster than like anyone's 3rd. So basically, if Kevin's Rally and my Rally had a baby, the resultant would be a time of 1:14.5 and would probably be the most impressive time of MotorStorm history.

imo there are existing way more impressive times than any wildfire rc....sugar rush rt will be the most impressive run ever cause it´s an overall combo and nobody ever got closer than 3 quarter of a second, on one of the shortest tracks too

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 882 of 1,593 (5 Views)
Wastelander
592 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Trying to follow your exploits on Joban's site, but it even crashes Google Chrome!

I use this link: http://joban123.net.tc/mainframe.php?frames=0

Am I using the wrong one?

Message 883 of 1,593 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Same for me dawg!

I've been trying for 2 hours myself to improve it today (still playing on my brothers PS3 ) but it just doesn't happen... I've got some new personal best split times though: 24.17 - 26.94 - 23.28. It's funny how many different boosting strategies are more or less equal fast... just if it didn't matter how you boost...

Perfection is impossible.
Message 884 of 1,593 (5 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Nov 4, 2011

critter80 wrote:

dawg4321 schrieb:

imo there are existing way more impressive times than any wildfire rc....sugar rush rt will be the most impressive run ever cause it´s an overall combo and nobody ever got closer than 3 quarter of a second, on one of the shortest tracks too

Cirrus5005: "Apocalypse is a disaster and anyone playing it has disgraced the MotorStorm Series"

If wolve's combined the splits i was talking about, he would have .8 on 2nd place...being me. if he got his best splits, he would have over 1 second on me. And Chris will tell you himself that RC wildfire was already almost perfect as it was.

Message 885 of 1,593 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Sorry dawg, I wouldn't say so ... I know I tried it in the past and found it difficult, but I slotted into 3rd rather easily this time around ... it's all about being smooth and using the boost wisely. You really don't need to follow a certain strategy here, only boost when the car's speed drops, which could be at any time anywhere pretty much haha.

In other news I've infuriated myself slightly ... having played for hours trying to beat tiky's Scorched Rig time, I managed to do so (as you know) ... but I've just gone on this evening and beat it again in like two minutes haha, that's so annoying! 1:20.71 I've brought it down to now and this one features my fastest 1st split to date ... I tried to beat it again but failed to do so. However, I did get a miraculous 2nd split of 24.18 which is the fastest I think anybody has ever done ... if only I could've got that in the same run as my 1st split ... my god, we'd have seen a 1:20.22 or something hahaha. I think they're combinable as well which is a scary thought. I knew some freaky speed was possible in that split and I've just proven it to myself.

Also, I tried The Rift Rig this morning as well ... I'm able to get 20.89 in the 1st split whilst maintaining the exact same strategy as the one I'm currently using. One run I had going was a 20.98 - 27.32 - but then I ruined the 3rd split with some bad Max Boosting and the ghosts caught me up round the final corner ... really threw that one away.

Surger
Message 886 of 1,593 (5 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Cirrus5005 wrote:

In other news I've infuriated myself slightly ... having played for hours trying to beat tiky's Scorched Rig time, I managed to do so (as you know) ... but I've just gone on this evening and beat it again in like two minutes haha, that's so annoying!

Haha I used to do that a lot crazy isn't it. Well done (L)

In other news I've improved my Paradise Rig by ... wait for it ... .01   Had another 10 minutes of Colossus ATV before BB and still no improvement I just can't ride those damn ATV's

Photobucket
Message 887 of 1,593 (5 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 4, 2011

woah chris....20.89 first split the rift?...now that is sick

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 888 of 1,593 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Nov 5, 2011

Cirrus5005 wrote:

Sorry dawg, I wouldn't say so ... I know I tried it in the past and found it difficult, but I slotted into 3rd rather easily this time around ... it's all about being smooth and using the boost wisely. You really don't need to follow a certain strategy here, only boost when the car's speed drops, which could be at any time anywhere pretty much haha.

In other news I've infuriated myself slightly ... having played for hours trying to beat tiky's Scorched Rig time, I managed to do so (as you know) ... but I've just gone on this evening and beat it again in like two minutes haha, that's so annoying! 1:20.71 I've brought it down to now and this one features my fastest 1st split to date ... I tried to beat it again but failed to do so. However, I did get a miraculous 2nd split of 24.18 which is the fastest I think anybody has ever done ... if only I could've got that in the same run as my 1st split ... my god, we'd have seen a 1:20.22 or something hahaha. I think they're combinable as well which is a scary thought. I knew some freaky speed was possible in that split and I've just proven it to myself.

Also, I tried The Rift Rig this morning as well ... I'm able to get 20.89 in the 1st split whilst maintaining the exact same strategy as the one I'm currently using. One run I had going was a 20.98 - 27.32 - but then I ruined the 3rd split with some bad Max Boosting and the ghosts caught me up round the final corner ... really threw that one away.

Surger

I got 2nd place in a matter of minutes when i first did it. It's clear that it isn't the most competitive track but that doesn't mean wolve's time isn't one of the best. the track itself is easy, but because the rally bounces around so much it's very hard to get those extras tenths. i raced against his ghost yesterday and not once was i anywhere near his 2nd split.

Message 889 of 1,593 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
893 posts

Nov 5, 2011

Hi bolkie,

hate to read you have problems accessing my site!

I can open the link just fine with my android phone (is this a chrome variant?)

Could you try http://joban123.pcriot.com ?

The net.tc provider sometimes does ugly nonstandard things that might worry chrome.

SympathyCheck this out, if you like Motorstorm Rankings

RIP MSPR :smileysad: - Burn in hell Sony :smileytongue:

http://joban123.weebly.com
Message 890 of 1,593 (5 Views)
0 Likes