Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Re: Time Attack: What have you been working on?

Nov 2, 2011

my fastest split add ---> 1:14.67 but they split are  not perfect and if you want see my strategie go on youtube guys ^^

Message 871 of 1,593 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 2, 2011

anyone noticed that wayne is back into TA? he beat his plugger on the rift by 0.14 with the rig

1:15.44 for me now

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 872 of 1,593 (29 Views)
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Nov 2, 2011

critter80 wrote:

best split times with full boost 3rd split method= 20.99....27.30....26.13 = 1:14.42

Cirrus5005: "Apocalypse is a disaster and anyone playing it has disgraced the MotorStorm Series"

Awesome 3rd split critter! Now I definitely know mine is a bit too weak to be in a #1 run. It's amazing how that little, almost insignificant Max Boost (the last one in the 1st split) really determines everything from then on. I'll have to check out your strategy dawg, I don't know it enough ... nor do I really know what optimus is doing. I didn't think boosting through the 2nd split could beat what critter and I were doing but now it looks like it has the potential to.

Surger
Message 873 of 1,593 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Cirrus5005 schrieb:

critter80 wrote:

best split times with full boost 3rd split method= 20.99....27.30....26.13 = 1:14.42

Cirrus5005: "Apocalypse is a disaster and anyone playing it has disgraced the MotorStorm Series"

Awesome 3rd split critter! Now I definitely know mine is a bit too weak to be in a #1 run. It's amazing how that little, almost insignificant Max Boost (the last one in the 1st split) really determines everything from then on. I'll have to check out your strategy dawg, I don't know it enough ... nor do I really know what optimus is doing. I didn't think boosting through the 2nd split could beat what critter and I were doing but now it looks like it has the potential to.

Surger

thanks mate ...if you fix your little mistake in 1st split and get a fast 3rd i doubt your method is beatable by boosting more in 2nd split....only thing i can see being faster is to somehow boost more in split 2 but still to have a full tank for split 3

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 874 of 1,593 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Love how Wayne's put a time up without having said a word ... sneaky bugger 

Surger
Message 875 of 1,593 (29 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Cirrus5005 wrote:

Love how Wayne's put a time up without having said a word ... sneaky bugger 

Surger

Haha ... improved slightly again too despite having Primes video to see the strategy I still can't seem to get that 3rd split ... like at all

Had a quick bash at Razorback Rig and improved on my 2nd run ... I'm literally right with you until the shortcut through the trees and then it all went tits up ... as the 3rd split will tell you lol, might give it a go another day

Collosus Canyon ATV is next -gun- had about 10 tries and ended up with a 1:46.09 wahey I HATE ATV's -proud-

Photobucket
Message 876 of 1,593 (29 Views)
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Nov 2, 2011

Hahaha you're not letting critter have 9th overall then?  xD  After all these years, the bitter rivalry rages on    Just checked your Razorback Rig time and if that's the one then bloody hell hahaha ... I think you're faster than everybody else except me till the gap between the trees according to those splits ... that's #2 calibre if you can just sort it out and not lose "an entire second" in the 3rd split alone haha. I'm using the Patriot 80, what did you use? Great to see you back for the time being  (L)  was just running Scorched listening to the custom music playlist as always and  (8)  Hello It's Me  (8)  came on  -pmsl-

... Shortly after that song finished, I got 1:20.74 ... the new #1 on Scorched 

New Scorched.jpg

Surger
Message 877 of 1,593 (29 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Nov 3, 2011

Amazing time Chris, brilliant job (L)

Loving the battle between critter and Wayne haha, I'll get some popcorn out and try to stay ahead of them on fastest (H) Speaking of Fastest, my Scorched ATV uploaded after all with a 2 day delay haha. Got #3 on Scorched RC with a first split that is 0.6 off pace... I could get #1 but I'm not sure whether I am willing to make that effort and whether the effort would pay off haha

Oh.. another veteran returned to the island yesterday: BlackWolves-666. He basically just showed his girlfriend the game and had some fun Oh and you might want to check out a little something he put together on Wildfire RC while having fun... -human-

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Message 878 of 1,593 (29 Views)
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Nov 3, 2011

Haha yeah Dani I was gonna say, I wouldn't just sit back and watch, "you're" in that fight too    Can't believe Kevin's 2nd split on Wildfire Rally Car, it looks godly    ... and I thought mine was fast haha. Nice going getting 2nd on Scorched ATV, Dani    just further evidence as to how much your ATV skills have improved lately. I bet Scorched Rally Car is a great combo, I might try that sometime to get my own 1:22 ... doesn't optimus have 2:52 over 2-laps there? That's ridiculously quick ... wonder if a 2:51 is somehow possible there due to the Rally Car's faster acceleration in races ... then it would be a three-way tie between the fastest vehicles for 2-laps on Scorched. Incredible!

Haha it's weird seeing everybody's names highlighted on joban's site on the All-Summed page ... everybody's putting some new times in again, it's great to see 

Keep it going guys! Scorched Rig was tough and there's definitely quite a bit left in it, but I'll probably just stick with #1 for now.

Surger
Message 879 of 1,593 (29 Views)
Wastelander
603 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Wanted to be a sneaky bugger like Wayne because I really like this expression... seems like dawg4321 does aswell as he already improved his time to 1:15.33

Perfection is impossible.
Message 880 of 1,593 (29 Views)
0 Likes