Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
47 posts

Re: The Worlds Fastest Monument Valley 2 Lap Track Times

Nov 29, 2011

No shush... Lol motion sensor are you freaking kidding me I still till this day can't get it. It seems that some people play the game still to this day and don't pick up on the little things that will make you faster or they don't put in the time and effort to practice more to find that rhythm and goru.. He has that rhythm and is very consistent. I was actually faster that him when we first raced a couple years ago and then he found that rhythm, the right boost method and the right lines to take and I couldn't stand a chance (except on grizzly) The same with Tony-t using the up-close view and being as great as he is it's amazing... But when you get a chance check out his pb's he is very close to having all the records

Message 591 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 29, 2011

wpnotgilt schrieb:

No shush... Lol motion sensor are you freaking kidding me I still till this day can't get it. It seems that some people play the game still to this day and don't pick up on the little things that will make you faster or they don't put in the time and effort to practice more to find that rhythm and goru.. He has that rhythm and is very consistent. I was actually faster that him when we first raced a couple years ago and then he found that rhythm, the right boost method and the right lines to take and I couldn't stand a chance (except on grizzly) The same with Tony-t using the up-close view and being as great as he is it's amazing... But when you get a chance check out his pb's he is very close to having all the records

i would if i could....i have the eu version and cannot access the leaderboards anymore

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 592 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
893 posts

Nov 29, 2011

gorutossj5 schrieb:

superman0987 is my other account

Photobucket

Thanks goru! Now my site displays your victory

Now that I registered superman as your second account, you can enter other (or new) times yourself for both accounts and they will display as gorus times in the leaderboards (in case you didn't know).

SympathyCheck this out, if you like Motorstorm Rankings

RIP MSPR :smileysad: - Burn in hell Sony :smileytongue:

http://joban123.weebly.com
Message 593 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 5, 2012

wpnotgilt wrote:

What I meant by that was I think he is better now than anyone with the exception of cirrus and tiky has ever been then or now if he was racing at his current pace when the others were still racing he'd be top3 for sure

You would be correct.

Message 594 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Apr 5, 2012

the_axecutioner wrote:

wpnotgilt wrote:

What I meant by that was I think he is better now than anyone with the exception of cirrus and tiky has ever been then or now if he was racing at his current pace when the others were still racing he'd be top3 for sure

You would be correct.

what about just0325 and Trabuman - Trabuman held over half of the mv ta Wr 's at one point, no offence to goru but i think that in terms of ta speed Trabuman is faster than goru, and also just0 is of a similar level with goruto in terms of speed too. Additionally, willywayne and critter are of a similar level to goru- wayne's tenderizer bike 2 lap and ta WR's were never beaten if i remember rightly. My point being he's still among the greatest but not necessarily just behind Cirrus and tiky.

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Message 595 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 5, 2012

babsodus wrote:

the_axecutioner wrote:

wpnotgilt wrote:

You would be correct.

what about just0325 and Trabuman - Trabuman held over half of the mv ta Wr 's at one point, no offence to goru but i think that in terms of ta speed Trabuman is faster than goru, and also just0 is of a similar level with goruto in terms of speed too. Additionally, willywayne and critter are of a similar level to goru- wayne's tenderizer bike 2 lap and ta WR's were never beaten if i remember rightly. My point being he's still among the greatest but not necessarily just behind Cirrus and tiky.

I will remind you that Goru beat tiky's 2nd lap start Dust Devil number 1 with a FIRST LAP START !!  He put a DOWNLOADABLE big rig on the dust devil leaderboard, its still there at 164(ish). 

But yes you could make that arguement & there couldn't be much i could say, Cirrus, tiky, just0 & wayne & critter & trabuman were all as good as it gets at the time (ahhh those were the days )

Message 596 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Apr 5, 2012

Don't forget Vicxrad too, there was a time where vic was the only competition on na servers for just0

Message 597 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Apr 5, 2012

i hear you but you said trabuman held over half the TA records at one point which is true but he held them in the beginning when it was easier to do so for goru to still break records after all the greats have held them forever is amazing..he doesn't just break a record or two he does just as well through out all tracks with different vehicles. he is a over all better racer than trabuman and faster imo... tiky and cirruss (mostly tiky) came and shut TA down and held the records. so if tiky took trabuman records and goru is challenging tikys records and having some success who's better?

Message 598 of 610 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Apr 5, 2012

DD rt he has a 2:27.65, SWG TA rt he has 1:32.20, DD TA br he has 1:45.12, TENDERIZER TA rt 1:37.16 just to name a few records he has with different vehicles

Message 599 of 610 (112 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Good old days ... sigh

Photobucket
Message 600 of 610 (103 Views)