Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Re: The Worlds Fastest Monument Valley 2 Lap Track Times

Jan 11, 2011

TONY--T wrote:

okaynowwhat wrote:

TONY--T wrote:

gorutossj5 wrote:

Now there is a 5th racer who got 3:49 and its me, my time: 3:49.96!!

Christmas Goal: 1st place in Dust Devil TA (These Categories: RC, RT and BR) xD

well done goru!

we all need to setup a grizzly race! 

Can I join in ?

I'll take RT to keep clear and well behind pace-setters.

ok

ofcourse man!   ill try and get tiky to join in too!   im planning to have a race with him tonight.    Safe and goru,  are you guys keen?    we can just do grizzly over and over!     lets try and do it this weekend!

Be careful planning anything Motorstorm for this weekend Tony as NFL playoffs are now in full swing with 4 games on tap......

Sat., Jan. 15, 4:30 PM ET (Balt vs Pitt)

Sat., Jan. 15, 8:00 PM ET (GB vs Atl)

Sun., Jan. 16, 1:00 PM ET (Sea vs Chi)

Sun., Jan. 16, 4:30 PM ET (NYJ vs NE)

I can't quite recall what time American Eastern Time is in Oz .... I think you once told me that you were 14hrs ahead.

I would suggest that we plan the Grizz Fest perhaps this Friday (14th) pm ET .... That would be Saturday am for you .... What do you think? Goru? Safe? Andrew?

Additionally.... Andrew, I'd suggest you reschedule your 'another random MV tournament' for Pro-Bowl weekend (29 - 30 Jan) .... I mean, who watches the Pro Bowl anyway?

My 2 cents

ok

Splicer
47 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Hell yeah im in!! I love racing with the greats.. I spent so much time on grizzly these years I never advanced as I should have in the other tracks.. Looking forward to it!!

Please use plain text.
Message 552 of 610 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 12, 2011

Friday would work for me, always up for some close racing on the grizzly Dragging behind some of you guys, but I managed a 03:51.65 last night on the offline ticket.

I haven't set a new date for the tourney, not sure if theres still interest though? Will have to be later this month or during the week, gotta watch the playoffs... especially since my Hawks are still in it. Possibly pro bowl weekend lol

Please use plain text.
Message 553 of 610 (22 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Jan 12, 2011

awesome guys!    ill try and train tiky up with his racing truck, you wont believe how quick he is in that thing!  this should be awesome!

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2yjr781.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 554 of 610 (22 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Jan 12, 2011

Aright then ... looks like Friday (14 Jan) is shaping up to be the day ... we just got to figure out a time.

8 or 9pm ET works for me .... 9pm a bit better for me as it provides opportunity to put my kids to bed first (I'm flexible though).

That's 5 or 6pm PT for you in Seattle Andrew .... should give you enough time to finish your school / work day and get logged in.

Tony, again I dunno what time that is for you ... you can consult this World Clock Time Zones page ....

www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Looks like Perth is 13hrs ahead, Brisbane is 15hrs ahead, Adelaide is 15.5hrs ahead, both Melbourne and Sydney are 16hrs ahead of ET .... therefore it seems it would be Saturday (15th) about lunch time for you and tiky.

I don't know if safe_auto is in the east or not but he's loves his Grizz so I know he'll be there

Goru hasn't chimed in yet ... I'll sent him a pm thru PSN and I'll also email him to advise.

Can't wait to to how all you powerhouses match up .... should be great.

ok

0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jan 12, 2011

im live in philadelphia buddy! whatever the time is i can make it... i try payning attention to better racers like tiky and tony and goru when racing them so i can learn from them that i slack up and dont do as well : ( imma try to stay focused!  its funny how i was looking atthe earlier post from when it started and poelpe would say i got my grizzly time down to a 401.xx or swg time to a 322.xx and that was the norm. now...lol where does the improvement stop??? and i have some tips also... on gulch when im approaching the 2nd bridge that a left has to be made on i stop boostn when i get to the bridge make the left.. cut back to the right for that lil jump then boost... you will get a lil left behind but the momentum catches you up and keep you at a greater speed.. also if done right at the end of the board instead of splittn the rocks before you blow up you can go around the long way with the right lines and finish quicker!! mohawke indian best bike for the track also : )

Please use plain text.
Message 556 of 610 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jan 12, 2011

almost forgot improved to a 3.12.17 from a 3.12.86. me and andrew was racing two nights ago when i was tryn that new technique and i crossed the first lap at late 1.38! now thas a recipe for early 3.11 or late 3.10

Please use plain text.
Message 557 of 610 (22 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jan 14, 2011

yeah, ill try to be there

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 558 of 610 (22 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Jan 14, 2011

Good to hear goru,

I think you're 2hrs behind eastern time in mex..... we'll see u 2nite.

Hopefully safe_auto hosts in private room.

Nice banner on yer sig btw

ok

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Jan 14, 2011

how many hours from now until u guys wanna race?

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2yjr781.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 560 of 610 (22 Views)
0 Likes