Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3349 posts

Re: The Good ol' MS-1 2 lap thread (from the dead :p)

Apr 7, 2009

Sidewinder??????  was this the newest DLC to MS1, I've never heard of this track.........good time ebud but i've never heard of this track.  i only know the 11 tracks in the game.

Grizzly.......rage........mudpool........hopper.........tenderizer...........dust devil............raingod mesa...........revenge........crossing.........nest........&.......,.Diamondback

the Legacy will continue onwards!
Message 60 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Apr 8, 2009

blammymatazzz wrote:

ebud007 wrote:

lol you are here even before me. Thanks Axe it was 3:14:82 -->> PIC

picked up a couple of pointers from just0 and was confident of doing it yesterday 

buckeye your turn 

Axe! A 3:41! My my, you did well to finish inside 30 seconds inside of ebuds 3:14. Maybe one day you'll even crack 3:30. 
Sarcasm aside. How long have you been playing MS1 ebud? Just wondering. 

im not sure i understand your intent here blammy, care to clarify ?

Message Edited by Axecutioner-B on 04-07-2009 07:36 PM

Happy to be here for almost 5 years.
Message 61 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Apr 8, 2009

Axecutioner-B wrote:

blammymatazzz wrote:

ebud007 wrote:

lol you are here even before me. Thanks Axe it was 3:14:82 -->> PIC

picked up a couple of pointers from just0 and was confident of doing it yesterday 

buckeye your turn 

Axe! A 3:41! My my, you did well to finish inside 30 seconds inside of ebuds 3:14. Maybe one day you'll even crack 3:30. 
Sarcasm aside. How long have you been playing MS1 ebud? Just wondering. 

im not sure i understand your intent here blammy, care to clarify ?

Message Edited by Axecutioner-B on 04-07-2009 07:36 PM

Im just kidding around, ebud set a good time, but you were waaay back. 

Didnt mean to offend or anything. I was just thinking about how many people take photos of their best times, or videos of online races, and how they capture other good racers racing badly. I saw a vid someone made of online ranked racing, and saw myself in it, only instead of racing fast, i was tumbling off a cliff.

I just think its funny when a vid/pic immortalizes someones slower side. Im sure you yourself are more than capable of going much faster than the time in the pic.

Message 62 of 610 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Apr 8, 2009

:smileyvery-happy:  good point LOL ...  i dont know how many DNFs ive had while others posted their best times & captured my embarrassment for the everyone to see... about a year ago everytime i tried to get a good bike time on grizzly just0 or isra would get a new best with a bigrig or car & would post a pic while i got another DNF because i made a few mistakes :smileyvery-happy:  Truth be told im horrible with a bike on sidewinder :smileyvery-happy:  I much prefer a racing truck there :smileywink: IMO its much cooler to get a good racing truck time :smileyhappy: everyone gets a fast time with a bike there (well almost everyone LOL) but very few can keep up with the bikes with a racing truck .. I love that challenge

No harm no foul blammy :smileywink:  thanks for explaining yourself bud

Message 63 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Apr 8, 2009

blammymatazzz wrote: 

Im just kidding around, ebud set a good time, but you were waaay back. 

Didnt mean to offend or anything. I was just thinking about how many people take photos of their best times, or videos of online races, and how they capture other good racers racing badly. I saw a vid someone made of online ranked racing, and saw myself in it, only instead of racing fast, i was tumbling off a cliff.

I just think its funny when a vid/pic immortalizes someones slower side. Im sure you yourself are more than capable of going much faster than the time in the pic.

Thanks for the encouragement blammy but I hope you do realize that Axe was being very polite and diplomatic in his answer above He has one of the fastest Racing Trucks time in the world on Sidewinder and more often than not bikers don't finish the races he wins there with this combination. He was just helping me try to get below 3:15 by giving a little extra push with his bike in the 1st lap, not to mention running the track consecutively so I could get that time.

Also I recently started to take pics and don't do it all the time. The ones I forget to take pics of, I don't post those times here But I am planning to do videos in future if I do get a good camera 

I don't think the pic or video "immortalizes" someone's slow side at all. I have several DNFs like Axe when someone gets a good time when we are doing fast 2 lappers.  For me, I feel proud when someone gets their fastest times in the same room. 

Message 64 of 610 (264 Views)
Wastelander
647 posts

Apr 9, 2009

ebud007 wrote: 

Thanks for the encouragement blammy but I hope you do realize that Axe was being very polite and diplomatic in his answer above He has one of the fastest Racing Trucks time in the world on Sidewinder and more often than not bikers don't finish the races he wins there with this combination. He was just helping me try to get below 3:15 by giving a little extra push with his bike in the 1st lap, not to mention running the track consecutively so I could get that time.

Also I recently started to take pics and don't do it all the time. The ones I forget to take pics of, I don't post those times here But I am planning to do videos in future if I do get a good camera 

I don't think the pic or video "immortalizes" someone's slow side at all. I have several DNFs like Axe when someone gets a good time when we are doing fast 2 lappers.  For me, I feel proud when someone gets their fastest times in the same room. 

Yes, sometimes i forget that the 'tone' in which something is written can be lost over the internet.
Ive been racing MS1 a little recently, and realised these are some really good times. (i myself STILL dont know the fastest routes for all tracks). Like a proper noob, the only track i can do well is Rockhopper, and just to be safe, catch up on.
Keep it up. 

Message 65 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2266 posts

Apr 9, 2009

blammymatazzz wrote:

ebud007 wrote: 

Yes, sometimes i forget that the 'tone' in which something is written can be lost over the internet.
Ive been racing MS1 a little recently, and realised these are some really good times. (i myself STILL dont know the fastest routes for all tracks). Like a proper noob, the only track i can do well is Rockhopper, and just to be safe, catch up on.
Keep it up. 

You should play Motorstorm 1 more often. That's real Motorstorm...
Message 66 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Apr 9, 2009

just0325 wrote: You should play Motorstorm 1 more often. That's real Motorstorm...

Amen to that. Nice sidewinder time after the long gap. Your previous one was 1:30:60. I redownloaded your ghost and it was showing your new time and old time.

Message 67 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Apr 11, 2009
Rockhopper 3:04:66 >>>PIC<<<
Message 68 of 610 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Apr 11, 2009

nygyg wrote:

Devils Crossing BigRig 3:16:75

Sidewinder Racing Truck 3:25:36

Axe ran 3:20:?? Rally Car Sidewinder.................................

Message Edited by nygyg on 04-11-2009 07:53 AM

i got a pic nygyg :smileyhappy:  you were on fire last night bud !!  great races !! 

Message 69 of 610 (264 Views)