Survivor
2003 posts

Re: The OFFICIAL 10,000 Race Club

Jun 23, 2008
I have a name for the list...."Runidris", he races on the EU server..he has 9304 races/4116 wins
Photobucket
Message 40 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Jun 24, 2008
WHO is runidris??? never met him....must be a noob-racer....
10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 41 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Jun 24, 2008

willywayne wrote:
I have a name for the list...."Runidris", he races on the EU server..he has 9304 races/4116 wins

thats too many wins !!  strike him from the list !!!     

on a sidenote: i raced KTM19(who i think had around 8500races) about 15 times this weekend. i entered a room with he & superrasta86 racing, once superrasta86 got booted as host, i took over &

started doing fun races like rigs on DD & trucks on tenderizer etc.. etc..  & superrasta didnt hang for many of those (maybe 2) 

but KTM was a good sport  & stayed the whole time,even if it was just the 2 of us.  as a result i got see the fastest 2 lap grizzly bike race that i have seen with my own eyes 4:09.xx   

i had alot of fun & KTM19 means more to me now when i see the name on the leaderboards ...   & superrasta means a little less   

Message Edited by Axecutioner-B on 06-24-2008 04:37 AM

Happy to be here for almost 5 years.
Message 42 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Jun 24, 2008

@ Axe......SuperRasta86 hates running the weird combinations, think he just likes to race for fastest 2 lap times...at all times, whereas KTM19, I have had a few fun nights with him running the weird ones, and he seems to enjoy them

@Critter....you probably haven't met Runidris as he races mostly catchup on rooms.....which I joined when there wasn't anyone online for fun

Photobucket
Message 43 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Jun 24, 2008

I've raced him a few times, and you're right he's a catch up on sort of guy.

I love the weird track / vehicle combinations - as you tend to get a lot of variety in the races.

Grizzly buggy v's mud plugger is always a laugh.

I never thought I'd love the Big Rig
Message 44 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Jun 24, 2008

tinribbs wrote:

I love the weird track / vehicle combinations - as you tend to get a lot of variety in the races.

i would take a buggy in a second over a plugger  !!       thats an easy one.  how about bike V atv rockhopper ??  or   dustdevil no cars or racetrucks  ?  what would you pick ?

or  racetruck V plugger tenderizer ??         maybe   bike V bigrig eagles nest ??     not you WW !      

i really enjoy races like these ..  where you scratch your head & go  hmmmm.

Message 45 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Jun 24, 2008

Axecutioner-B wrote:

tinribbs wrote:

i would take a buggy in a second over a plugger  !!       thats an easy one.  how about bike V atv rockhopper ??  or   dustdevil no cars or racetrucks  ?  what would you pick ?

or  racetruck V plugger tenderizer ??         maybe   bike V bigrig eagles nest ??     not you WW !      

I would also take Buggy....Bike for Rockhopper for me, although other people might go ATV......Dust.......Rig, although tinribbs had an awesome time on the Bike there when he raced with me and Critter in Rigs.....Tenderizer...Racetruck, for the fun of it!! and I am answering Nest....RIG
Photobucket
Message 46 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Jun 25, 2008

willywayne wrote:

Axecutioner-B wrote:

tinribbs wrote:

I would also take Buggy....Bike for Rockhopper for me, although other people might go ATV......Dust.......Rig, although tinribbs had an awesome time on the Bike there when he raced with me and Critter in Rigs.....Tenderizer...Racetruck, for the fun of it!! and I am answering Nest....RIG

ahhh ..  young willy, have you ever beat a 3:24.xx   with a bike on RH ?     DUST ..  i am faster with a bike,  & most very good people in the states dont get a rig to go as fast as you guys there so i would usually have a good chance(3:50.xx-ish).           TENDERIZER  absolutley RT.  THEY HAVE TOP END !!  fastest plugger i have seen is 3:42(only one guy-kickdown)   fastest RT 3:36   & yess the truck is FUN !!     and E.N.  i would have to go bike my man.  i am more comfortable jumping next to that damn sign with a bike          so did you download them yet WW ??

Message 47 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Jun 25, 2008

ahhh ..  young willy, have you ever beat a 3:24.xx   with a bike on RH ?     DUST ..  i am faster with a bike,  & most very good people in the states dont get a rig to go as fast as you guys there so i would usually have a good chance(3:50.xx-ish).           TENDERIZER  absolutley RT.  THEY HAVE TOP END !!  fastest plugger i have seen is 3:42(only one guy-kickdown)   fastest RT 3:36   & yess the truck is FUN !!     and E.N.  i would have to go bike my man.  i am more comfortable jumping next to that damn sign with a bike          so did you download them yet WW ??

LOL I think I've had a 3:25 on Hopper Bike....although obviously it doesn't get picked much, just Bikes or ATV's. tinribbs had a 3:46.98 with the Bike on Dust....and said there were a few mistakes but I thought that was a great time! especially as he had 2 Rigs behind him some of the time.

Eagles Nest.....I find the Rig quite easy at the ramp jump with the sign, plus you rarely get random bounces....like with the Bike or RC

Replied about downloads on other thread

Photobucket
Message 48 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Jun 25, 2008

actually i forgot that the DUSTDEVIL would be no RC or RT, not bikes V bigrigs.   i would still take a bike only because im more consistent with a bike there, but im faster with an atv (3:48.xx) but with atv a wreck or 2 is much more likely.   

@tinribbs that is an excellent time w/bike on DD, which bike did you use ?  my 1:49.xx on TA was with the wulf enduro oddly enough

Message 49 of 242 (85 Views)
0 Likes