Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 03 2012
By: offroad_settings Splicer 50 posts

Thanks for one year of NSC - 4000 races, 250 videos, racing on all 5...

[ Edited ]
53 replies 352 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

The No Second Chances races!

The MSMV, MSAE and (sob) MSPR servers are now retired.  But there's still mutiplayer racing every week...

www.tiyen.com/nsc

No Second Chances - it's a quick and fun way to race asynchronously.

Each week, 5 tracks are randomly selected from each of the 5 games to be raced back-to-back, one lap each with NO RESTARTS.

When you sign up on the link above, you are automatically assigned a vehicle to drive, and you've got all week until midnight Thursday evening UK time to enter your times into the spreadsheet. Easy!

PS: NO RESTARTS!:smileywink:

Message 22 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Re: No Second Chances - new and improved...

Jan 31, 2012

signed up for my first one! got the Patriot Bashwacker or w/e its name is lol. Whatever, it's a plugger. Score!

Message 1 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Feb 1, 2012

dani and me got a plugger too ! sounds funny finally I uploaded the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKZxNifSb6g&feature=g-all-lik&context=G290eb62FAAAAAAAABAA

Message 2 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 1, 2012

This is shaping up to be the biggest NSC ever with no less than 28 signups and 15 sets of times posted so far!

You've still got just over 24 hours left to be a part of it this week!

www.tiyen.com/nsc

Message 3 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 3, 2012

got to do 2 NSCs in 24 hours, here is a vid of the second one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuMsEPalkWI

Message 4 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Feb 3, 2012

Where are the results to the last one?

Message 5 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 3, 2012

Heiseman wrote:

Where are the results to the last one?

there are tabs at the bottom that change pages

Message 6 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Feb 4, 2012

Good to hear your voice again mate. About time YOU made ME laugh!

Message 7 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 4, 2012

woppatoosay wrote:

Good to hear your voice again mate. About time YOU made ME laugh!

aka vinniebarbarino aka SASSAFRASSARASSA : "Anyone who's anyone knows that anyone is me - and proud of it"

Haha thanks, long overdue. I'm sure it was no "I babsodus, fart in your general direction" though, so I'll try to sort myself for next time

Message 8 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 4, 2012

By midnight, there were no less than 30 sets of times submitted, including 100% attendance in MSPR and MSMV.  10 videos too - awesome!

On the island, danipsv put in 5 really solid (and educational!) runs to secure the win!  Nice!!!  Etnies_1996 and dawg4321 were not far behind in their pluggers as well. All good!  Perhaps I should have called the event "NSC Unplugged"...

In the city, back2hauntu left everyone in the dust with his supercar and some very smooth sweepy driving.  I actually had the same ride, but took significantly longer - lots of learning to do...  Russein and Jagerade also joined in on the podium.

It was great to see some warriors out in the desert as well this time!  dawnrazor67, leeds1992 and  horst540 came in 1,2,3. and jerony gave it a good go too - albeit with a "creative" solution to missing DLC... All good.  Cool that you could race what you could - it's all about having a bit of fun!

But the qualitiy of the videos this time is the real treat - thanks eveyrone!  It's great how 'stormers are really good about sharing and helping each other out.  Cheers dudes!  Further, I think everyone had to laugh at bolkiebasher's video.  Pure comedy gold, sir!

Anyhow, thanks to eveyrone for bearing with my ever-evolving spreadsheet - its' got its little issues, but glad it see it working so far!  Cars and tracks are now 100% randomised and automated - I don't have any idea which cars or tracks come up...

So yeah, thanks again for participating and see you all again this week in the "Mo' Money" challenge this week with all of it's juicy expensive DLC!  Hmm..

Message 9 of 54 (352 Views)
0 Likes