Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Etnies presents : Rally Car vs. Mudplugger Tournament!

Aug 6, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 140 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Aug 6, 2012

urgh....18th of august is the only day i can´t make it before 11pm german time:smileysad:

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 140 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Sorry for pointing out the obvious here, but as tinribbs couldn't make it ... shouldn't reserve, soupclan get that spot? Unless of course optimus asked first ...

Surger
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 140 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
592 posts

Aug 6, 2012

I can't make it on August 18th :smileysad: as I'll be on holidays...sob... So there's another spot left for someone.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 140 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3349 posts

Aug 6, 2012

i was on reserve for either the ozustu ronin or the mcqueen adventure as those are my 2 favorites.  thats probobly where the confusion set in.  if bolkie can't make it i guess i can defect from my ronin love affair and take the revo

the Legacy will continue onwards!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 140 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
427 posts

Aug 6, 2012

I'd be more than happy to switch to any vehicle on the grid to make soup or any other reserve happy :smileytongue: I can make it on the 18th. By the way Brian, wildheart meant '1 hour later' when he said 'moving back' xD Otherwise he would have to wake up at 5am. Oh and 3 cheers for our special guest. Hurray, hurray, baguette.

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 140 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

few people can't race on this date and I recently just realized that I can't too ( xD) , so we have to look for another date. I also can't make the 25th August, so how about the 1 st September? I hope everyone will have time then

@ Dani, wildheart told me he is always on Party on Saturdays.

It would be better for him if the race starts at 5 am because he can't sleep anyway xD

EDIT: I was wrong xD sorry wildheart , I was a bit confused because you once told me to make it "earlier"

@ Cirrus, I totally forgot about soup! Of course I prefer soup than optimus, but first of all we have to find a date when all can raceor

EDIT: Now I remember why I forgot about soup (H) . As he mentioned alreday, he only wanted to be the reserve for certain vehicles

I'm too stupid to organize anything xD mummiiiiee

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 140 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Aug 6, 2012

1st September I'll be flying to London unfortunately, so I can't make that ... then on the 2nd to Los Angeles ... might make a thread about that as well ... see if I can meet any other Stormers whilst I'm there xD

Surger
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 140 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Aug 7, 2012

how about the 8th September? lol

Better you make the thread xD

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 140 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Aug 7, 2012

I believe the best thing to do is make the thread with a date already chosen ... then those who can't make it, tough luck. It will open spots to people who don't read these forums that much ... just ask around your PSN friends list or on the MotorStorm Series Facebook page ... you'll get a nice collection of experienced racers from here first, then fill the last slots with players who post on our YouTube videos saying they wish they could have joined  :manvery-happy:

I'll be in Los Angeles until the 12th September, then my job starts the next day ... so I can't promise any dates around that time ... I am free, however, all of August.

Surger
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 140 (129 Views)
0 Likes