Splicer
54 posts

Re: Post Your Funniest Online Moment

Apr 4, 2007

cybermaxx wrote:
And my dumbest moment would have to be when I left the tilt sensors on and turned left at the starting line and fell off rockhopper. Damn I felt like such a noob.

thats funny
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3258 posts

Apr 4, 2007
I was using a motorcycle and a car hit me...this other guy also using a motorcycle drove into me. My legs strattled the front of his bike and he drove off with me on it...I was laughig for frickin hours. it was so funny...thats what I love about this game...the rashes are always different..love the physics
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
272 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Yeah, the cheat glitch is fine enough if you have to use it against the AI in the game, or occassionally in an online race, but some PEOPLE ABUSE this thing in the online and never race without it. One guy, Y_Y_Z, really got on my nerves last night with accusing me of cheating when he has like 230 wins online... That seems like a lot of wins, even if you are okay at Online racing but anyhow....

The problem with my connection kept making my opponents behind me see me crashing into stuff and not getting flipped... I have seen this before with racers in front of me, no big deal... But he insisted that I was cheating and that I was using some sort of Regeneration Glitch that allows you to respawn really fast. Fine, even if there is a glitch that allows you to respawn once really quick that does not change the fact that you still have to race to win!! The guy was cursing and yelling all on his bluetooth, claiming I was using some sort of RESPAWN GLITCH, when in reality it was only an issue with my internet connection. So watch out for people who cheat, then the one race they don't win, start accusing you of cheating...

PSN ID: DoCDESTRuCTuM
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 5, 2007
mine isnt really funny but on the grizzly i went to the left on the part before the finish and like hit a litle bump and went flying into the finish and me and two other guys had the exact same time
Sony SXRD 60" HDTV
Yamaha RX-V2500 Receiver
Pioneer DVR-533H 60 GB
JVC XL-MC222 200 Disc Changer
Polk Audio 7.1 Surround Speakers
Playstation 3 60 GB
2 PS3 Six-Axis Controllers
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Apr 6, 2007
alright, the track i was in was Coyote Rage. i chose a Big Rig for my vehicle. somehow, me and three other bikers i was playing against online got in that long muddy straight at the same time. of course, the three mx bikes (who were all side by side in the mud) were much slower and more slippery in the mud than my big rig. i was coming up fast behind them, and i blared the horn and tailgated them. one of them had a mic and he suddenly realizes me and shouts "oh **bleep** man, OH **bleep**!" the one with the mic and another guy veer off to each side. one guy didn't get to move out in time. i stomped the gas and the boost and took him right out. the flailing rag doll rider and blown up dirt bike went flying into a rock wall. i later caught up with the other two and trudged through the opposition into first place and won the race.
PS3 Online ID: GreatMilenko

Playstation 3: got it
Resistance:Fall of Man: got it
Motorstorm: want it
Mercenaries: World in flames: want it
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion: want it
!!and more!!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Apr 8, 2007
Last lap on Tenderizer....I was in 2nd place behind my buddy and I'm coming up fast on him.  He's in a truck and I'm in a rally car.  Anyway, I hit the boost and lay on the horn right at the end with hardly any track left.  Just as we cross the finish line over the jump, I get next to him and we both blow up (he had boost on too).  Our time difference was like .02 or something like that --- I think he won, but it was so sweet to blow up together in unison over the finish line
65" Mitsubishi HDTV
Pioneer 7.1 Reciever
Polk Audio speakers
Velodyne 12" sub
Motorola 6412 HD Cable box
PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 8, 2007
Mine isn't a funny moment, more of an WOW moment.

It was on the Grizzly track, in the last part of the race before the finish line. I had a rally car and some guy had a big rig. I was behind him by a couple of meters. He hit a rock and became perpendicular to me. I presumed it was the end for me. I thought that in less than a second I was gonna hit him and blow up. But as soon that the big rig hit the rock, he lifted up the road and I passed below him at full speed! Imagine the impact I would have had if I would had hit him! I couldn't beleive my eyes! It was like if it came out straight out of a hollywood movie!

Even if this game isn't perfect, these little things keep me coming back to the game wanting to play more online. Nothing can beat the crashes and these WOW moments from the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 9, 2007
Last lap on raingod... been trailing one guy for the entire race, no way to get ahead. We come up to the left hairpin before the final stretch. So I take my rally car, hold down the boost button and T-bone the crap outta his truck! He turtles, and I enjoy a leisurely drive to the finish line. Seeing the placement and nature of the turn, im sure this happens all the time though, lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3725 posts

Apr 9, 2007
Well, When I was on Dust Devil, I was racing a God ( When I was a Zero, Now God ) at the large ramp he crashed at the landing when I was 1 - 2 Seconds away from him and in the time it took for him to respawn I passed him and won.
Domo-kun!
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Apr 9, 2007
I was in a race at the Grizzly and I missed a jump (i was a dirtbike). So I forget I missed it and an 18 wheeler comes off the jump and land directly on me! Just to worsen things, my guy is laying there and getting run over by all of the other cars. Beat that.
PSN ID: TheRealManning
Add me to your friends list
My Games: NBA 07, NBA Street Homecourt, Madden 07, Fight Night Round 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Motorstorm
PS3: Play B3yond
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes