Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2008
By: Waltah81~ Hekseville Citizen 290 posts

Pacific Rift = A MUST BUY

10 replies 2 views Edited Oct 31, 2008

There should be no questions asked, this fuggin game rocks. Graphics are great, gameplay is great, modes are great, tracks are great. What a fantastic overlal game. Photomode is awesome.

Best $60 ive spent in a while. This game is an absolute must own if you have a PS3.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/blubyu06si/Waltah81_3.jpg>

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/blubyu06si/Waltah81_2.jpg>

Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

Re: Pacific Rift = A MUST BUY

Oct 31, 2008
Miiiight wanna fix those image tags there. Otherwise, I agree, this game looks great (I dont have it YET) and I'm really looking forward to picking it up this weekend, or sometime soon.
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 31, 2008
i agree,  better in every way then the first.  very suprised how good it is. demo is nowhere near the actual game.
Message Edited by soljah15 on 10-30-2008 07:39 PM
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Oct 31, 2008
I remember being back at the launch of MotorStorm, everyoen kind of felt let down. I actually had a blast with the game both offline and online. I've been lukewarm about this game until I started hearing players' feedback from the actual game. Sounds very impressive. Is this game going to slip under the radar of many gamers. I'm picking this up for sure now. Evolution and Sony might want to think about sticking a better demo out there though as that almost made me forget the game. Would have been a shame. I'll try to get this over the weekend. Sounds pretty awesome.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Oct 31, 2008

Gavi wrote:
I remember being back at the launch of MotorStorm, everyoen kind of felt let down. I actually had a blast with the game both offline and online. I've been lukewarm about this game until I started hearing players' feedback from the actual game. Sounds very impressive. Is this game going to slip under the radar of many gamers. I'm picking this up for sure now. Evolution and Sony might want to think about sticking a better demo out there though as that almost made me forget the game. Would have been a shame. I'll try to get this over the weekend. Sounds pretty awesome.

Yeah putting that demo out is a funny thing to me. I don't think its a good representation of what the actual game is like and might even cause Evo/Sony a loss in sales. At least those that aren't Motorstorm nuts might not buy the game due to the quality of the demo. I think many people will be pleasantly surprised by this final version. If you consider the future DLC that's already been mentioned and enhancements down the road why would you not want this game? 
Message Edited by snglbck26 on 10-31-2008 09:33 AM
Photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Oct 31, 2008

i agree the quality of the demo was sub-par....hope that doesnt hurt motorstorm too bad though. I am so impressed with this game its not even funny. This game is flying way under the radar.

Message Edited by Waltah81 on 10-31-2008 10:23 AM
Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Oct 31, 2008

Gavi wrote:

Yes !!!!   get it !!   the tracks, the game play, the fun factor is awesome !!

Rain God Spires is a very very small sample of this game. I am amazed at the detail and design that was put into PR.

I got MS1 on launch day, and it just went back in its box for the 1st time.

I dont think Pacific Rift will see its box until MS3.

Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Oct 31, 2008

Waltah81 wrote:

i agree the quality of the demo was sub-par....hope that doesnt hurt motorstorm too bad though. I am so impressed with this game its not even funny. This game is flying way under the radar.

Hey! Saw you in my friends list last night playing MS, was gonna invite you to an online race! Too bad I already played for 4 hours and was ready to go to bed. I'll check first next time I log on. Not tonight though, taking kids trick-or-treating. You should head over to the clan board and support my topic promoting MS:smileytongue:R to MAAN! :smileyhappy: 

va_bank
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Oct 31, 2008

The demo should have been the first idication this title was a must have, for MS 2 is vastly imporved from the first, an if you  enjoyed the  MotorStorm there is no doubt this one will provide hours of entertainment

Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Oct 31, 2008

Swamp7hing wrote:
Miiiight wanna fix those image tags there. Otherwise, I agree, this game looks great (I dont have it YET) and I'm really looking forward to picking it up this weekend, or sometime soon.
how come you don't have it? 

Do you like breasts? To you like agricultural machinery? You need T*ts and Tractors! Issue #46 out now!
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes