Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 13 2013
By: whozzatt First Son 1 posts

Motorstorm RC VITA Unplayable - Buyer Beware

2 replies 326 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

Downloaded Motorstorm RC VITA after the price reduction to $4.99 and have no access to game content through the menus. Only one race shows up. I previously downloaded the PS3 version along with DLC for both PS3 and VITA, and transferred the DLC content to the VITA. My PS3 race stats appear to be there, but there is no other content besides the Mixing Bowl race and my previous medals for that race. There are no other menus available and I can't even go back to the previous menu after the initial selection. The screen should look exactly the same as the PS3, but sadly there is nothing there.

Tried deleting the game from the VITA and downloading everything again through the VITA Playstation Store interface, but nothing changed.

Called Playstation customer service and was told to post here. I also had to endure a hard sales pitch to purchase an extended warranty for my VITA - worse than Best Buy's pitches.

At least I only lost $5...

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Motorstorm RC VITA Unplayable - Buyer Beware

Feb 27, 2013

is really a mess, I've been having problems with Motorstorm RC since December. I spent $ 11 in the Complete Edition, and it never worked, even sent the code assurance came broken. Be careful when trying to buy the game. You will waste time and money.

Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Re: Motorstorm RC VITA Unplayable - Buyer Beware

Feb 27, 2013

I had the same basic problem but I was able to fix it.  In my case, I bought the complete edition on the Vita.  Worked no problem.  Went to dl on my PS3 and it just would not dl.  I formatted, deleted, everything I could...still nothing.  Went back to the PS Store and downloaded the demo for the PS3.  That worked.  Once installed, I went back and invidividually added all the add-ons and now I have both complete versions on the Vita and PS3.  When I dl the demo I had to manually start it by going into my account mgt folder on the PS3 and then to the downloads folder.  It did work.  Keep trying.  There's a way....

Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes