Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 03 2013
By: Nacho_el_Kid Monster Hunter 32 posts

Motorstorm MV anf PR with High res Textures and Online PS4

9 replies 620 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

This is just an idea. But wouldn't be nice if Evolution studios (or any other) would at least give us the opportunity, to buy a remake of the first two Motorstorm's for the PS4?

They could just make the textures high res and apart from that, they could re-instate multiplayer online. Hell, even if they'd just released a Motorstorm online only (ala Monument Valley/PR) I would be extremely happy.

Thing is, I never had the chance of playing the first two Motorstorm's Online, and I love them to death.

Cheers and hope my english is fine, I am from Chile.

Message 1 of 10 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Re: Motorstorm MV anf PR with High res Textures and Online PS4

Mar 3, 2013

Your english is better that mine. Im from USA :smileyvery-happy:

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 2 of 10 (603 Views)
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Nacho_el_Kid wrote:

This is just an idea. But wouldn't be nice if Evolution studios (or any other) would at least give us the opportunity, to buy a remake of the first two Motorstorm's for the PS4?

They could just make the textures high res and apart from that, they could re-instate multiplayer online. Hell, even if they'd just released a Motorstorm online only (ala Monument Valley/PR) I would be extremely happy.

Thing is, I never had the chance of playing the first two Motorstorm's Online, and I love them to death.

Cheers and hope my english is fine, I am from Chile.

I would love for something like this to happen and I'm sure a lot of the remaining people on the forum would too but I can't see them doing this any time soon, at least not done by Evolution.

Message 3 of 10 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Yeah, is probably true. But at least some other team, like the team behind the Ico and SoTC remakes, could do it. I'm just so sad Evolution studios are doing this GT5 meets Forza game...

They just left me wanting for the perfect Motorstorm game, well, since 2005 actually :smileysad:

Message 4 of 10 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Its_Me_T wrote:

Your english is better that mine. Im from USA :smileyvery-happy:

For some reason I almost **bleep** at this haha, I think the smiley made it.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (549 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Mar 5, 2013

F*#K ... I ruined my 2000 posts for that. :heart: <--- there's a heart now? things are looking up

Photobucket
Message 6 of 10 (548 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1154 posts

Mar 6, 2013

If they would sell the server disc for any of the old motorstorm games I would certainly get a server up but they will not do it

The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.
Message 7 of 10 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Mar 7, 2013

willywayne wrote:

F*#K ... I ruined my 2000 posts for that. :heart: <--- there's a heart now? things are looking up

I don't even have to try and I still **bleep** people off. Haven't lost the touch! :smileymad:

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 8 of 10 (487 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Its_Me_T wrote:

willywayne wrote:

I don't even have to try and I still **bleep** people off. Haven't lost the touch! :smileymad:

You never lose it :cattongue: **bleep** is that? who put these pathetic emoticons here?

Photobucket
Message 9 of 10 (482 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Even though it would be amazing to see a remake of the first two Motorstorm it is not going to happen anytime soon as Sony tends to only upgrade decently old games and the first Motorstorm is still not nearly old enough to warrant such a treatment.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 10 of 10 (424 Views)
0 Likes