Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse 2 and 3 Lap Race Times

Sep 16, 2011

I only have 2 accounts in the top 10 on 1 event. That is the weekly challenge with a Dirtbike on Buena Vista. I only have 2 accounts in the top 10 because my TRAXXAS58 time glitched to be 00:00:00 and I wanted a legit time to show. Therefore I went on my other account and set a top 10 time. After I set a time on my other account kegs told me I might be able to fix my time by trying the event again and what do you know? He was right But now I have 2 top 10 times but oh well. I completed the other 2 events but made sure they were both super slow whilst still completing the event because I though I would get the chips for it but wouldn't bother with trying to get another account in the leaderboard because it would be unfair.

Message 100 of 106 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Nothing I hate more than 2nd accounts on this game, especially on TA leaderboards.

But even online when I get a message from a Level 15 account saying "Hello Hal, please tell Chris I hope he gets well soon", talking to me as if they know me, kind of annoys me... Just play under one account, and if you do feel the need to have 2 accounts, don't post times on TA, it's not exactly fair.. There is enough glitched times polluting the TA Leaderboards as it is.

Nothing personal against you Aardicus, there are plenty of people who have much more than just 2 accounts

Message 101 of 106 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 16, 2011

x-D-G-A-F-x wrote:

I'm sure your not the only one with multiple accounts in the top 10. Some people need that to feel good about taking other well deserved times from other people. Its o.k. tho cause your well liked and it will fly Aardicus .

First off, I already feel a bit conflicted about playing a second account.  But my wife asked very nicely, and when I race online I am still competitive no matter which account I'm on so sandbagging is not an option for me just because it might be considered rude to have more than one account at the top of the leaderboards.  As for TA times, I can conscede that as that is just lazyness on my part by not wanting to switch over to 'Aardicus'.  So this matter is just a matter of circumstance and not something I routinely do. That being said...

I have purchased the game and have met the PSN 'Terms of Useage' and so can play the game as I feel fit to.  I am sorry if anyone feels slighted that I should dare play and enjoy the game on an account other than the first one I played it on.  I did not realise I had to have this action approved by anyone other than myself... o wait,  I didn't.  In my experience those playing motorstorm, any of the motorstorm games, have done so with multiple accounts and so I am probably in the minority haveing merely 2.  That being said...

Everyone is entilted to thier own opinion.  And to keep this rant on topic:

Ranked Times:

Baked - 2 laps - 1:41.69 - fastest_snail/dirtbike

Suburban Shakedown - 2 laps - 1:53.20 - LE_BUZZOOKEUR/Rally Car

Terminal Velocity - 2 laps - 1:23.87 - ab-ta9/Rally Car

Message 102 of 106 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Couple more times:

Ship Shape 3 laps - 01:53.53 - dirt bike - andrewm0304 (Public)

Suburban Shakedown 3 laps - 02.47.32 - rally - andrewm0304 (Private)

Message 103 of 106 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Sep 16, 2011

Andrew wild has suburban WR over 3 laps with a 3,46.80

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Message 104 of 106 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Sep 16, 2011

I find it funny how 2/3 times that Aardicus provided are peoples second accounts

Message 105 of 106 (19 Views)
0 Likes