Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2003 posts

Re: Most improved racer?

Sep 3, 2012

Its_Me_T wrote:

What a great concept! Nobody come's here anymore! Who really knows what people were like when the first got on this game! I really don't need to know what only TA'ers think. What a surprise no mention of ranked racer's. I guess ego got into the way. I will SAY  ME **bleep**'s and willy yes you are one. I know you all want to look at some board to make your decision........is it really that easy. I guess that's why people stayed away from this stupid thread. Nobody mention any of the ranked racer's so play with yourself. We got better thing to play with. If any of the ranked player's spent more time on TA ...............................Well im sure you will fill me in! hahahahaha!

P.S when was the last time we had a flame WAR...................Dont worry you all will win. They/We gave up after playing MSA!

P.P.S This will be a one man battle...........I'm not afraid! Flame on B...............:smileylol:

Struggling to understand your post in the first place but ...

Three things ...

First ... "and willy yes you are one" what does that mean?

Second ... Smrtb0mb plays plenty of Ranked games

Third ... Men don't write P.S, and to make matters worse, you wrote P.P.S

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 47 (211 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Most improved Racer could be anyone. It doesn't matter whether they're ranked or TA'er. The only thing to consider is how bad they were when they started, and how rapidly they improved. T is just crazy. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 47 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I have to mention that I was quite bad in the first hours with fejka haha, tried to get sub 3 00 on Kanaloa lol

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 47 (193 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Its_Me_T wrote:

What a great concept! Nobody come's here anymore! Who really knows what people were like when the first got on this game! I really don't need to know what only TA'ers think. What a surprise no mention of ranked racer's. I guess ego got into the way. I will SAY  ME **bleep**'s and willy yes you are one. I know you all want to look at some board to make your decision........is it really that easy. I guess that's why people stayed away from this stupid thread. Nobody mention any of the ranked racer's so play with yourself. We got better thing to play with. If any of the ranked player's spent more time on TA ...............................Well im sure you will fill me in! hahahahaha!

P.S when was the last time we had a flame WAR...................Dont worry you all will win. They/We gave up after playing MSA!

P.P.S This will be a one man battle...........I'm not afraid! Flame on B...............:smileylol:

why are trying to divide the community again ? We are all racers and everyone here has done ranked and time attack at some point in time. As Wayne has mentioned people like smrt and and also critter have done plenty of ranked racing. I guess the reason that  the people mentioned have generally done a lot of time attack, is because it's easier to measure a persons improvement across time attack than over online racing.

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 47 (187 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 4, 2012
The people have been mentioned in this thread have generally gone from not knowing what a boost stategy is to the point where they are now setting world records. As you can appreciate this is a giant step forward, we arent deliberately not naming "ranked racers", its just that no names come to mind when you are thinking about improvements on that scale.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 47 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Sep 4, 2012

willywayne wrote:

Its_Me_T wrote:

Struggling to understand your post in the first place but ...

Three things ...

First ... "and willy yes you are one" what does that mean?

Second ... Smrtb0mb plays plenty of Ranked games

Third ... Men don't write P.S, and to make matters worse, you wrote P.P.S

actually i have the 2nd most ranked wins after beardy, currently over 11000...not bad for a TAer haha

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 47 (165 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I used to make 2nd accounts just for ranked where I'd win like 30 races in a row lol. I'm sure if I had started another account and do ranked from here out until the end of the game I'd have like a 95% win ratio. Ranked racers are just racers that deal with other drivers and aren't as fast as TA'ers. It's the truth. :/ There is a little bit to be said for "knowing how to race in ranked" but I'm a TA and I am an excellent ranked racer. I politely wait for passes and I usually have a full tank because most ranked racers don't know proper strategies and line.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 47 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Sep 4, 2012

95% you cannot hold for a longer period of time...there are hardly rooms without blockers these days, sometimes even 2, 3, or 4 of them in one room...as soon as you win a few in a row, even with a 2nd account, they´ll target you, and only you....so you are likely to lose sooner or later

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 47 (152 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Maybe, it just depends on the competition in the room.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 47 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Sep 4, 2012

dawg4321 wrote:

I used to make 2nd accounts just for ranked where I'd win like 30 races in a row lol. I'm sure if I had started another account and do ranked from here out until the end of the game I'd have like a 95% win ratio. Ranked racers are just racers that deal with other drivers and aren't as fast as TA'ers. It's the truth. :/ There is a little bit to be said for "knowing how to race in ranked" but I'm a TA and I am an excellent ranked racer. I politely wait for passes and I usually have a full tank because most ranked racers don't know proper strategies and line.

Thought you were dropping the ego? :smileyindifferent: -proud-

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 47 (145 Views)