Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2514 posts

Re: JUST_MEAN # 1 Big rig on Sugar Rush!

Feb 1, 2011

Gravity2go schrieb:

Recently I try to go day by day... if someone blocks me, I'll cause them problems all night. If I see them in a week I'll be sure to keep my distance but I won't touch them unless they start blocking or exploding again.

And that R_CITIZEN, whoever it is does block everyone, not just cheaters. Well he blocked me anyway, and I know I don't cheat.

Gravity2go Trophy Card

he only pretends to only block cheaters....he msgd me that after i sent him hate mail when he got me

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Feb 1, 2011

I am not joking critter. Also I have not winged about your alledged blockers, even if, as you said, one of them is Cirrus. I would be dissapointed if one of them was. But a lot of other people have brought up the blocker issue.

As for you being hunted in ranked - no more than anyone else. I still get blocked a lot.

You need to reign in that ego of yours.

As for Just_Mean, congratulations for your number one, but don't expect that just becuase you arguable don't block any more that this will erase all the heartache you created  ... that will take some time for a lot of racers to overcome.

Ninja

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 71 (15 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Feb 1, 2011

racer_300m wrote:

Maybe you need to go to your native forum critter, because you're having difficulty grasping the English language that is used here.

Ich bin nicht R_CITIZEN, can you understand that?

So please explain your reasoning as to how I'm a liar, is it because you're putting one and one together? Perfect example as to why you need to vacate the English forum. You silly pleb, you've no idea what I'm talking about.

critter, when are you going to realise that you have a serious problem, you're in denial.

You lie to yourself about quitting to fudge your stats, you lie about having a blocker so you can win more races and you lie to everyone on the forum.

I bet you're a florist.

Haha, been a while since I've heard that word ... perfect usage here

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 1, 2011

NinjaAtHome schrieb:

I am not joking critter. Also I have not winged about your alledged blockers, even if, as you said, one of them is Cirrus. I would be dissapointed if one of them was. But a lot of other people have brought up the blocker issue.

As for you being hunted in ranked - no more than anyone else. I still get blocked a lot.

i am the "most hated player in ranked"...these words were used by "ranked community"-members.....people who normally never blocked created critter-hunting accounts....

and of course i am still being blocked nowadays....only some of them stopped blocking me

....saying cirrus blocks for me was a joke of course ...i have no blockers....i needed nobody to defend me against the hunters....i need nobody to block for me now either...i have no blockers....btw....who would block for me you think??? nobody would...even if i allowed them to

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 1, 2011

i will block for you critter, i must warn you i have very little experience blocking so i will probably miss or get you by accident instead.

joking of course

now here is a picture of a lovable green duck

http://www.justducks.co.uk/Images/Silly/9730%20Flocked%20Green%20Duck%20Bank.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 71 (15 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Feb 2, 2011

I don't consider you the most hated in ranked. To be honest, I don't consider you to be a member of the ranked community.

You aren't liked, that's for sure. Mainly because or your negative and generalist, self serving comments about ranked racing and ranked racers.

Like Just_mean, that is a legacy you created. I am not sure how you mend that. It might start by be you being a bit more concilatory on this forum.

Regards,

Ninja

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 71 (15 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Feb 2, 2011

wildheart90 wrote:

http://www.justducks.co.uk/Images/Silly/9730%20Flocked%20Green%20Duck%20Bank.jpg

Preferred the yellow one ... I'll let the "likes" be the judge though

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 71 (15 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 2, 2011

NinjaAtHome schrieb:

I don't consider you to be a member of the ranked community

you got that right....i´ve always been a member of the TA-community haha

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 2, 2011

willywayne wrote:

wildheart90 wrote:

Preferred the yellow one ... I'll let the "likes" be the judge though

Photobucket

would you prefer if he went over to the dark side?

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q60/mitch2701/devilduck.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 71 (15 Views)
Wastelander
638 posts

Feb 2, 2011

Wldheart... I am dissaponted... I thought I found a suitable replacement for my insanity... But a repetitive use of a duck is not random. So I will destroy it now by FIRIN' MAH LAZAH! BLAAARG!!!

http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/jBk1dnKP/full/epic-shoop-da-whoop.jpg

But on topic... This argument is nothing but suspicion and theories. I don't care who saw what or when saw where or how saw why. Until someone (not testimonies) posts a pic or any sort of legtimate evidence. Until then, I'll say everyone is wrong.

Motorstorphisions 13-2: Ethronine Prototypicus said "Thou shalt layeth the smackdown."
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 71 (15 Views)