Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Re: JUST_MEAN # 1 Big rig on Sugar Rush!

Feb 1, 2011

PAULO, you were pretty indiscriminate with your blocking, you just took everyone out!!

Oh, and welcome to the forum- and you thought all the fun was in ranked!!!

Talking about blockers, does anyone know who critter's blocker is?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 1, 2011

racer_300m schrieb:

PAULO, you were pretty indiscriminate with your blocking, you just took everyone out!!

Oh, and welcome to the forum- and you thought all the fun was in ranked!!!

Talking about blockers, does anyone know who critter's blocker is?

Cirrus is blocking for me hahaha!

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 71 (15 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 1, 2011

@ critter  We where looking for people for the bowl last night. People sent out invite's. A guy show's up. The first thing out of his mouth was "I had to get away from critter's blocker's". Eight other people heard this. I will tell you the guy's name if you want. He never visit's the forum and race's custom, ranked. Not to mention my great wildfire ATV run that was ruined by blocker. You won that race. The perception is out their. If it not true. Quit the darn race if the guy is in the room.

My consphericty theory........................Critter wants the most wins and will stop at nothing to get it!

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 1, 2011

Its_Me_T schrieb:

@ critter  We where looking for people for the bowl last night. People sent out invite's. A guy show's up. The first thing out of his mouth was "I had to get away from critter's blocker's". Eight other people heard this. I will tell you the guy's name if you want. He never visit's the forum and race's custom, ranked. Not to mention my great wildfire ATV run that was ruined by blocker. You won that race. The perception is out their. If it not true. Quit the darn race if the guy is in the room.

My consphericty theory........................Critter wants the most wins and will stop at nothing to get it!

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates

no way T....i don´t want the most wins cause beardy cannot be caught....he still pulls away from me cause he plays so much...

yes....give me that name....btw...i cannot quit the race if a blocker doesn´t block me....next thing happening would be that i get a dozen msgs with "quitter80" and some nice comments on forums....i don´t quit anymore if u didn´t notice yet

once again: i have no blocker (except Cirrus5005 haha)....in said race on wildfire i overtook you fair and square on my screen btw

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Feb 1, 2011

PAULOBAROCA wrote:

What you are doing now is exactly what I did and the reason why you are doing it is the same reason that lead me to block aswell. So that makes you exactly what you think of me. I'm not looking for any sympathy, but I'm trying to explain why certain racers become blockers. When you get wrecked enough times you get fed up with it and just get the right amount of motivation to start doing to others what others do to you, but I guess you already know all that, seeing as tho you are yourself a blocker nowadays, even if it's just for me, but you get the concept just fine.

I personally am glad to see you here.  Good job on getting #1 rig on sugar!!  You are a very talented racer.

WELCOME TO THE MOTORSTORM COMMUNITY !!!    Some people are nice & some are not,,, just like real life lol

Please stick around

Happy to be here for almost 5 years.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 71 (15 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Feb 1, 2011

Axecutioner-B wrote:

PAULOBAROCA wrote:

What you are doing now is exactly what I did and the reason why you are doing it is the same reason that lead me to block aswell. So that makes you exactly what you think of me. I'm not looking for any sympathy, but I'm trying to explain why certain racers become blockers. When you get wrecked enough times you get fed up with it and just get the right amount of motivation to start doing to others what others do to you, but I guess you already know all that, seeing as tho you are yourself a blocker nowadays, even if it's just for me, but you get the concept just fine.

I personally am glad to see you here.  Good job on getting #1 rig on sugar!!  You are a very talented racer.

WELCOME TO THE MOTORSTORM COMMUNITY !!!    Some people are nice & some are not,,, just like real life lol

Please stick around

Controlling the universe from the laptop on my couch.

Thank you Axe, I would like to say quite the same   In offense of PAULO, blocking others was not smart at all, and not very nice either to say the least. In defense of PAULO, I've raced him several times in ranked yesterday and all I could see was clean, mostly fast driving. He had to deal with montrealcc (who now has a second account) just like the rest of the field did. So I truly believe that PAULO has stopped blocking, and I am glad he has, because he is as Axe already stated, a very talented racer.

Shawarma, you are a very talented racer too and I can understand why your response is the way it is. But remember, an eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind. You don't have to be friends with him, but try to remain the Shawarma you are (never thought I'd write a sentence like that lol) and beat PAULO by being fast, like you do with the rest of us

If speed kills, I'm suicidal :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 71 (15 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 1, 2011

@ Critter Said wildfire race. I was in first at the start of the race and held it until lap 2. I was coming around the lava corner (after the long straight way. Track blocker waiting for me or who was in first(ME) No way to get around him, crash. You did not see this! Was I that far ahead! Could you see me, during race! The said track blocker was R_Citence or some thing. Like I said, it's a perception for some reason. After thinking about it. I should not get in a he said, he said, argument. Because he cant defend himself and surely, he don't care one way or another.......... Maybe some one else from the bowl want's to chime in or heard the same thing.  

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 71 (15 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 1, 2011

PAULOBAROCA wrote:

What a load of crap. What I'm doing now is NOT the same as what you did. Since you can't tell the difference, let me enlighten you a bit.

You are a blocker, I'm not. You wait at strategic points on the track to blow people up, I just race. You glitch if you have to, I don't. And most importantly, your sole purpose for playing is (or was) to ruin other people's races. Mine is to have fair competitive or non-competitive racing. So yeah, don't make it look like we're doing the same thing.

But you are right about one thing: I did get fed up with your crap and started ramming YOU (and not anyone else), reversing on YOU (and not anyone else), and boost-exploding YOU (and not anyone else). There are a few other assholes that I do the same thing with, like your friend MaximusD40. But other than that, I like Lewis_Hamilton_'s clean racing style and that's how I try to race. In all cases (whether a blocker is in the room or not), my objective is to cross the finish line, not wait for people so that I can blow them up.

It's funny you said you don't block anymore when just 2-3 days ago you were blocking me. I guess old habits are old habits.

------------------------------

MS:A is a great game and any noob quoting others to show otherwise is an absolute disgrace to the MotorStorm community.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 71 (15 Views)
I Only Post Everything
893 posts

Feb 1, 2011

I met Just_mean too on the island some days ago and when I took him out and he complained I thought "what a two faced piece of ... he is". He did that numerous times to me.

And when I saw this thread I thought "and the story continues, this just fits his bill", and, "thanks to Ninja for asking me to merge duplicate accounts"

Well put Shawarma, what you do is not blocking. It is accepting the challenge and just_same as I do.

Where as blocking people that did not block you just_because someone else blocked you before is very immature behaviour.

Regarding Kuntas 2nd account: they do not overlap afaik. One account only has very old times. Maybe he lost access to it? So that would be ok. But apart from that I dont like his explosive cheating racing style, too. The only way to compete without cheating is to take him out before. I think that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Paulo, if you race with that other name you wont get anything else - thats just_obvious.

But I'd appreciate a change and I for my part will stop paying back for now.

Ok, guess that pretty much sums up what I think about this thread.

That and: congrats for being fast Paulo

SympathyCheck this out, if you like Motorstorm Rankings

RIP MSPR :smileysad: - Burn in hell Sony :smileytongue:

http://joban123.weebly.com
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 71 (15 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 1, 2011

Its_Me_T schrieb:

@ Critter Said wildfire race. I was in first at the start of the race and held it until lap 2. I was coming around the lava corner (after the long straight way. Track blocker waiting for me or who was in first(ME) No way to get around him, crash. You did not see this! Was I that far ahead! Could you see me, during race! The said track blocker was R_Citence or some thing. Like I said, it's a perception for some reason. After thinking about it. I should not get in a he said, he said, argument. Because he cant defend himself and surely, he don't care one way or another.......... Maybe some one else from the bowl want's to chime in or heard the same thing.  

aaahhh...R_CITIZEN you mean....you should ask your friend racer300 then haha....he´s out there to kill "cheaters only"....you must be a cheater then lol

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 71 (15 Views)
0 Likes