Keyblade Wielder
10927 posts

Re: I've Played Playstation 3's MotorStorm!!!!

Nov 16, 2006
im gonna play it in 2 days on my ps3
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3756 posts

Nov 16, 2006
Motorstorm was beautiful!!!It looked great in 720p and I just wished there was a RFOM demo.......
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 16, 2006
me too. It was nice.

it was pouring rain and i was the only one playing. ( the motorcycles are on the course to the right, when you choose your race type in the beginning screens) I loved all the different cars. I mostly crashed alot. Oh, and in the menu( if you cna manage to hit start with that protective case thing over the controller) there is an option to turn on motion sensitivity! I moved left and right by tilting the controller! It was TERRIFFIC - BUT , it is going to take some getting used to for an old man gamer like me. I flipped it back to using the analog stick and was a little less sucessful at raming my truck into walls and off the side of the mountian!

I'm afraid the poor ole 'box is gonna have a rough Christmas season this year!

Thanks SONY! You ROCK!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10662 posts

Nov 16, 2006
MotorStorm is OK, could be improved. The NBA one sucksssssssssssssss....360's 2K7 kills it!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5161 posts

Nov 18, 2006
played it yesterday at bestbuy, insanely good looking game. People who say the game is too slow are just flat out wrong, especially when you use the boost u start flying! But its dangerous as hell lol. I used one of the buggys and a motorcycle. First person view and third person are both great. I used the motion sensing for a while to steer which i found really hard, it takes some getting used to cause it was really sensitive. But i was still like "omg when i turn the controller the car turns too"! Also i would just like to add that the triggers are awesome on the sixaxis. And actually R2 is used to accelerate. My friend(who is a nintendo fan and getting a wii) said the game looked amazing.
PSN ID: TriFF51..........feel free to add me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
August 12th 2010: 60 gb PS3 (YLOD) R.I.P. =(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Playstation All-Stars, Persona4Golden, Dead Space
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (19 Views)
0 Likes