Nov 15 2006
By: scorn_demon~ Sackboy 451 posts

I've Played Playstation 3's MotorStorm!!!!

14 replies 24 views Edited Nov 15, 2006
wow I was at my local EB Games and they had a PS3 demo setup there and I played MotorStorm, GREAT GRAPHICS I cannot stress that enough. My friend says the whole thing is the same as 360 (cuz he can except PS is way better) and its hard for him to except the fact its way better seing as how from the start he went with Xbox....its good but not better. Has anyone playyed the PS3 yet? wow its awsome. But if they are gonna show off PS3 before its launch they should have a game thats more action packed and that brings out the whole engine of the system (graphics (AWSOME) gameplay, Smooth Liquid-ness) any respons to my thread plz feel free to reply.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Re: I've Played Playstation 3's MotorStorm!!!!

Nov 15, 2006
I agree. The graphics were awsome. I compared Project gotham and motorstorm, motorstorm wins hands down. my favorite part is if you pause, you can move the camera around and in and out.

Message 2 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Nov 15, 2006
You are one lucky person.
Message 3 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2953 posts

Nov 15, 2006
So lucky...Smiley Sad I still haven't played one....

Message 4 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Aurora90 wrote:
You are one lucky person.

That he is!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 5 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19335 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Haven't had the chance to play Motorstorm yet, but I have played Resistance, and I absolutely love that game now.

I really look forward to trying out Motorstorm, asap.
Message 6 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2736 posts

Nov 15, 2006
I played one too yesterday @BestBuy! It was exciting at first, but I just wished there was a few more
games in the demo. Yours that you played was probably the same thing I was playing as it was a demo
that you could mess around with the menus, look at some photos, choose between NBA 07' or Motor Storm
to play and/or watch movie trailer of Genji. The demoed PS3 actually had in the movies menu a whole
lot of other PS3 titles you could watch, but only in movie form.

I was too, pleased with Motor Storm. I found out early on the using the digital left/right you could
switch between all the bike/trucks/buggies on the grid to whichever you wanted to race as. Wow, they
all drive so differently and the engines sounds are frikkin awesome. Haha, I looked around when I was
first playing it to see if any employees were aroudn then I cranked that little LCD screen way up to
play the game

Even though it wasn't playable, folks I just wanna say, even from the demo movie I CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY
F1. That game looks so damned amazing, wow. And the SPEEEEEEEEED!

What totally took me by surprise while playing Motor Storm was when I played my 2nd round of the demo
I was going towards this jump and there were 2 dirt bikers in front of me hitting the jump. By the time
I made it to the jump, they were both in the air, one looked at the other biker, and punched him in the
helmet! The punch made the other guy fly off his bike, to the side where he splatted against a big ass
billboard and his bike fell and exploded! I was like! LMAO! Road Rash babeeeeeee!

Because I went early before the highschoolers and the lot would get outta school, people kept passing
by and turning to look in surprise when right next to the 360 that had Chrome Hounds playing, there I
was playing PLAYSTATION 3! They were all pretty much like:"Whoa! What the!? A PS3!?" Even and older guy
like about early 40's stopped and said,"Hey mind if I give that racer a try!?" I was like:"Have at it!"

Was a good experience all around.

Message Edited by DUALFACE on 11-15-2006 01:03 PM
S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y.
Message 7 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1650 posts

Nov 15, 2006
wow i jus played motorstorm at my local target on 720p...WOW!!!  its everything and more i'll probably go back and play it until for a few more hours
Message 8 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
614 posts

Nov 15, 2006
Your lucky, Any of the electronic sores around here dont have PS3s to play and I would love to get to get my hands on MotorStorm or even just the PS3.

Message Edited by ACDC on 11-15-2006 03:07 PM
Message 9 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Nov 16, 2006
just played it at my best buy, looks great, but i think i have an early build or something. why? no motorcycles.

I starting Playing B3YOND December 13, 2006.

Message 10 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes