Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3057 posts

Re: I Use The RH Glitch!

Apr 10, 2008

Paytonno1son wrote:
You guys really sound silly.  Anyone can race, it's the crashing that takes skill.  This can be seen in professional racing as well.  Nascar, 500 laps of left hand turns, waiting out your opponent for the opportune time to pass, avoiding wrecks...where is the skill in that?!  It takes more than skill to glitch in real life as seen in attempts by Dale Earnhardt Sr., Adam Petty, Neil Bonnett.  These guys are the truly skilled as they tried to go against the norm and tried to drive thru a wall for better track times.  It obviously takes more skill to go thru a wall, because if you don't do it right, you don't walk away.  So stop giving these guys a hard time, they are out playing you in this game and you can't handle it.  I can't wait for MS2, hopefully they will put all the good glitches back in it!
oh man... good one!

"Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
- Epicurus
Message 51 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 10, 2008

that 3:04 i got on grizzly was when me and turbo-charger were having fun racing different routes and we raced about 100 times on rockhopper b/c i used the glitch and he didnt and we kept racing and racing to see who could get the best time and i got 3:04 2 times so i decided to but it in my comment box. we have a lot of fun though racing different tracks and trying new stuff.

Message 52 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2266 posts

Apr 10, 2008

tamac34 wrote:

that 3:04 i got on grizzly was when me and turbo-charger were having fun racing different routes and we raced about 100 times on rockhopper b/c i used the glitch and he didnt and we kept racing and racing to see who could get the best time and i got 3:04 2 times so i decided to but it in my comment box. we have a lot of fun though racing different tracks and trying new stuff.

Wow that does sound like fun..... One hundred races on Rockhopper mst be a blast(sarcasm) I think you mean Rockhopper not Grizzly.
Message 53 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2061 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Dont hate appriaciate!

And btw, Those saying I suck and will crash me when im racing, Just because I glitch doesnt mean I cant still own you on any track, I bet everyone that is dissing me besides about 5-6 forum racers I could kill in a race! ESPECIALLY! THAT SARCASTIC LITTLE DUMB ASS PAYTON!!! lol im j/k but not about beating you lol! Anyways I forget who said something about cheating and then said good luck in real life, lol your funny, because video games depict how you are in real life, I do cheat in school...but who doesnt? Soup? lol, Im going to Penn State on a HUGE scholarship for basketball and am having the best life ever, I love when I come home, I get on motorstorm and CHEAT! Whoo Hooo!!! Accually I get on RSV2 lol, anyways I just had to respond to these posts, thank thank and goodbye!

This is why im hot!                                         I get money!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/EthanHubb
Message 54 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Apr 10, 2008

LOL, you still wish you were half as good as these guys who win it legit, just look at how much it bugs you for you to have to write all that out and defend yourself

I feel sorry for you dude!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 55 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

Apr 10, 2008

ClearSights -

I would like you to know something.  You come out and tell people that you cheat which is fine.  This is your choice and right to do.  But, I hope you understand that people who run tournaments whether  they be Camel, Soup, Brownflavor, or myself are going to be a little hesitant or cautious when you are involved now.  Now, I'm not saying that you aren't welcome to join these events because it is your choice to participate and the decision of the organizers to include or prevent you from entering.  We are showing you respect by giving you the chance to be in this tournament because you haven't done anything wrong.  However, the first time you use a glitch or cheat, you will be prohibited to participate just like anyone else would.  So, please decide whether or not you can participate without cheating NOW.  Give us the respect of committing to the tournament under the rules that are given and play correct.  If you can't do that, please let us know now, so others can take your place and participate with us instead.  This is a TEAM season.  This means that it is about more than one person.  Not only are we individual teams of four, but all the teams put together are one huge team.  If anyone ends up cheating in this tournament, it is a slap in the face by that person to us all.

-TK

PS - On a personal note, I don't enjoy being cheated, but I'm not going to condemn you until you prove yourself inept of playing in this season fairly. 

How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Message 56 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Apr 10, 2008

ClearSights wrote:

Im going to Penn State on a HUGE scholarship for basketball and am having the best life ever.

So your a basketball player on the Penn State team that plays in the big ten, now you have my attention Clear.

Doesn't a high profile school likes this have high standards?  If your coach read this would he approve?  What does integrity mean to you?  What would all the little kids thing of you?  What about the people that cheer for you at games think if they knew the really you?  Which seem to be if I have to cheat to win then so be it!  Sad just sad! 

Please don't say your joking about this huge basketball scholarship.

Riptide 2:32.42 Razorback 3:35.65
Message 57 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2061 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Ok three things

1. Patio who are you? LOL

2. TK Ive been using the glitches for like 2 months, when you race me do you ever see me glitch? I only do It in rooms with people I dont know

3. tomt - This is a game. All I gota say

Thanks for your input guys!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/EthanHubb
Message 58 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 10, 2008

it seems to me that u wanted to join us just0325 cause u kept joining the room then leaving

and let me clarify it was 100 races but keep in mind everytime we screwed up, we quit and started again so they went pretty fast

Message Edited by tamac34 on 04-10-2008 04:47 PM
Message 59 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Apr 11, 2008

ClearSights wrote:

Ok three things

1. Patio who are you? LOL

2. TK Ive been using the glitches for like 2 months, when you race me do you ever see me glitch? I only do It in rooms with people I dont know

3. tomt - This is a game. All I gota say

Thanks for your input guys!

Clear I understand it's a game.  But people that go to a school on a scholarship like you stated should watch what they say and do, if you know what I mean.

On a side note, I don't believe your going to said school on a scholarship for basketball, but you might be!!!!!

I can say some stuff that people wouldn't believe but it's true, like I went to a wedding last July for a friend of mine, his name is Joe, well his lady he married is next door nikki, form next door nikki dot com.  Hard to believe but true.

Riptide 2:32.42 Razorback 3:35.65
Message 60 of 90 (27 Views)
0 Likes