Survivor
2493 posts

Re: I Use The RH Glitch!

Apr 11, 2008
He's obviously #21.. Do you see any other one-balled people anywhere?
How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Apr 11, 2008

RUBB1SH wrote:
Tenderizer needs new people up there!

Tenderizer needs new vehicles up there !!!   im very sure that a rally car & race truck & maybe an atv &/or mudplugger could still make the leader board.  i would love to see a quality race

truck run being downloadable ! i tried for a rally car for a couple hours & i had a lot of fun but i couldnt quite (well 2 seconds) get it done.

Happy to be here for almost 5 years.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3057 posts

Apr 11, 2008
ATV's can make it. maybe rally cars too. I'll try on different user name, later.
bbl

"Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
- Epicurus
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Apr 11, 2008

Paytonno1son wrote:
You guys really sound silly.  Anyone can race, it's the crashing that takes skill.  This can be seen in professional racing as well.  Nascar, 500 laps of left hand turns, waiting out your opponent for the opportune time to pass, avoiding wrecks...where is the skill in that?!  It takes more than skill to glitch in real life as seen in attempts by Dale Earnhardt Sr., Adam Petty, Neil Bonnett.  These guys are the truly skilled as they tried to go against the norm and tried to drive thru a wall for better track times.  It obviously takes more skill to go thru a wall, because if you don't do it right, you don't walk away.  So stop giving these guys a hard time, they are out playing you in this game and you can't handle it.  I can't wait for MS2, hopefully they will put all the good glitches back in it!
MAN PAYTON I  L"ed MAO  yesterday when i read that !!   i tried sharing it with the room i was in but couldnt stop laughing long enough to spit it out ..   GOOD STUFF  !!

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Apr 11, 2008
Why is those who feel the need to cheat to win, attempt to criticize the honest racers for taking it too seriously?  Lighten up, its just a game.... Who is really taking the game too serious? Those who crash and simply drive their butt off and give max effort to try and make it back up front and let the chips fall where they may, or is it those few who crash and feel the need to cheat just so they can get back into top 3 or even 1st place?  It was your own fault for crashing, don't take it out on everyone else cause you messed up, be a man and drive with a little dignity and self respect.

The game has some obvious flaws online, not gonna argue that and it is part of the reason I stepped away, people like Clear and Rubbish who feel the need to cheat to make themselves feel better. Its about honor and respect, those who live by an honor code and simply avoid the "shortcuts" in the game earn the respect of myself and many other respected people on this game and this forum. Anyone can watch a video of how to glitch and go do it, little practice goes a long way, but it takes a special player to stay within the rules and accomplish great things while not being told to, or supervised to do so. To all the great racers that are great because of their practice, skill level and dedication to the game I salute you, keep up the great work you got my respect. And to few others who have no honor, I pity you and your sorry life that the only pleasure you can find is cheating to win at a videogame, that must really suck. I just can't picture a life so crap-filled that I only find joy by cheating others out of the fun of winning a silly videogame race.

Ps: Now I see why Penn St is the Big 10 doormat in Hoops, its all about the quality of the people you recruit, garbage in equals garbage out....

ClearSights has been deleted from my friends list, but added to my banned list, I don't hang with losers, cheaters or cheating losers.

Message Edited by NotoriousRJF on 04-11-2008 03:03 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Apr 11, 2008

And now for my take on the rockhopper glitch & i think alot of people would agree  :

I WOULD RATHER TAKE THE GLITCH & DIE & LOSE A SECOND OR 2 THAN BE BEHIND SOMEONE & RUN INTO LAG AND DIE ON THAT FREAKING BRIDGE ONE MORE TIME !!!

i will probably just keep running into phantom deadly lag where i have completely exploded into little peices while the (innocent) "culprit" who just 

ran into the rail and exploded in front of me magically drives away without missing a beat ! 

And the game laughs away like lucy pulling the football away from charlie brown"s fieldgoal attempt at the last second sending him on his @$$ one more time          

btw tk  its currently # 257  so i dont know if it was the one yota downloaded

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Apr 11, 2008

Axecutioner-B wrote:

Paytonno1son wrote:
You guys really sound silly.  Anyone can race, it's the crashing that takes skill.  This can be seen in professional racing as well.  Nascar, 500 laps of left hand turns, waiting out your opponent for the opportune time to pass, avoiding wrecks...where is the skill in that?!  It takes more than skill to glitch in real life as seen in attempts by Dale Earnhardt Sr., Adam Petty, Neil Bonnett.  These guys are the truly skilled as they tried to go against the norm and tried to drive thru a wall for better track times.  It obviously takes more skill to go thru a wall, because if you don't do it right, you don't walk away.  So stop giving these guys a hard time, they are out playing you in this game and you can't handle it.  I can't wait for MS2, hopefully they will put all the good glitches back in it!
MAN PAYTON I  L"ed MAO  yesterday when i read that !!   i tried sharing it with the room i was in but couldnt stop laughing long enough to spit it out ..   GOOD STUFF  !!

I'm glad some people get it!
Notorious, good to see you here, it's been too long.
Later
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Apr 11, 2008

NotoriousRJF wrote:
Why is those who feel the need to cheat to win, attempt to criticize the honest racers for taking it too seriously?  Lighten up, its just a game.... Who is really taking the game too serious? Those who crash and simply drive their butt off and give max effort to try and make it back up front and let the chips fall where they may, or is it those few who crash and feel the need to cheat just so they can get back into top 3 or even 1st place?  It was your own fault for crashing, don't take it out on everyone else cause you messed up, be a man and drive with a little dignity and self respect.

The game has some obvious flaws online, not gonna argue that and it is part of the reason I stepped away, people like Clear and Rubbish who feel the need to cheat to make themselves feel better. Its about honor and respect, those who live by an honor code and simply avoid the "shortcuts" in the game earn the respect of myself and many other respected people on this game and this forum. Anyone can watch a video of how to glitch and go do it, little practice goes a long way, but it takes a special player to stay within the rules and accomplish great things while not being told to, or supervised to do so. To all the great racers that are great because of their practice, skill level and dedication to the game I salute you, keep up the great work you got my respect. And to few others who have no honor, I pity you and your sorry life that the only pleasure you can find is cheating to win at a videogame, that must really suck. I just can't picture a life so crap-filled that I only find joy by cheating others out of the fun of winning a silly videogame race.

Ps: Now I see why Penn St is the Big 10 doormat in Hoops, its all about the quality of the people you recruit, garbage in equals garbage out....

ClearSights has been deleted from my friends list, but added to my banned list, I don't hang with losers, cheaters or cheating losers.

Message Edited by NotoriousRJF on 04-11-2008 03:03 PM

Amen to that!

I want a grizzly glitcher to come to a room when i am hosting. I want someone to use it and beat me with it.  B/C when it happens, guess what? I'm going to select grizzly again, this time get in a big rig, and wait for you at an undisclosed location, and when you get there, I'm going to peeeeeelay your ride all over the track.  & if you slip past me, I will either chase you down or find another spot to catch you.

GIMMIE A PERFECT reason to trackblock, please, i want you to.

T

HORN BROKE, watch for FINGER!!

~My msa motto~
LMAO
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Apr 11, 2008

Paytonno1son wrote:
I'm glad some people get it!
Notorious, good to see you here, it's been too long.
Later

Yes it has #1son, we missed you lastnight in Jerry's room on that "other" game...
Long story short, my home PC died and my work implemented some new spam filter which prohibited me from posting. I was still an avid reader, how could I not be with you witty commentary on things?   But now my home PC has been repaired and I found away thru the work filter, so I am back and better than ever... Good to be back, and I see somethings around here never change.  I had high hopes the patches would fix these glitch issues and we could get back to some quality racing again, but it appears to have gotten worse instead of better.
We'll see you around, have a good one!
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

Apr 11, 2008
gotta love the work filters... curses, if they ever do that where i am... i'll be real bored at work then
How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 90 (76 Views)
0 Likes