Fender Bender
3057 posts

Re: I Use The RH Glitch!

Apr 10, 2008

just0325 wrote:
Remind me not to pick Rockhopper or Grizzly when we're racing then RUBB1SH. I never pick Rockhopper when I'm host anyways. I just despise it. i don't even understand why people use the Devils Crossing glitch since it's slower Yota.lol Speaking of Devils Crossing everyone is realizing that it's an easy top 10. I'm not sure how much longer my time is gonna be in the top 10.lol
I have no mic, not feasible for me to notify you of those tracks.

speaking of easy top 10's, can you say Tenderizer, or Coyote Revenge?

"Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
- Epicurus
Message 31 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2266 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Yes you notified me of those 2 too.lol I got 8th on Tenderizer, Crossing and Revenge right now.

Message 32 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3057 posts

Apr 10, 2008
Tenderizer needs new people up there!

"Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
- Epicurus
Message 33 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
306 posts

Apr 10, 2008

I suppose you guys are right when a game reaches the point where there is no point then it's time to move on .   I was having fun with the game but the more I see and the more I read the more I want to play gt5 . 

Message 34 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Yotaholic wrote:

I suppose you guys are right when a game reaches the point where there is no point then it's time to move on .   I was having fun with the game but the more I see and the more I read the more I want to play gt5 . 

You know you might have a good point.
Message 35 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2266 posts

Apr 10, 2008
I'm content with Motorstorm until Motorstorm 2.
Message 36 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Apr 10, 2008

I think I would rather get smashed into a wall, than lose to a glitcher.

On that note .... i try to race clean .... but next time someone takes you out, and you get really pissed..... go to an offline level 5 ticket, and they will remind you what this game is all about.

yeah i get upset sometimes too, but i think it is b/c they barely tapped me and i go spinning into an explosion, either that or jealousy

Out of curiousity, i tried the glitches on an OFFLINE ticket, i never tried online.  I NEVER successfully did any glitch, except getting out of the mud, and i NEVER use that.

I only spent about 5 mins trying to do the grizzy&rh  glitches, and i quit trying b/c it was stupid and i wouldnt use it even if i knew how to.

so sure go ahead, you can cheat, it is your game ..... you can also pretend to be 'slow' and place in the special olympics

IMO, glitcher = chump salad sandwich

T

HORN BROKE, watch for FINGER!!

~My msa motto~
LMAO
Message 37 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 10, 2008
I don't even know how to do any of the glitches. I'm never gonna learn either
Message 38 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3349 posts

Apr 10, 2008
I told myself I woulde not get involved in this but good ole Rubbish again had to bring up the fact that he uses them, to and I could not resist.  I think it's no secret that I'm not a fan of Cheaters.  especially when it comes to doing it with the people that use to respect you.  Except for Rubbish.  I never did like the guy because he was a known track blocker out to ruin everyone's gaming expereince and now this.  The fact that you now use the glitches is the last straw and what little respect I had for you is now gone.  Clear, please don't end up like Rubbish.  I know the argument is you don't give a damn but it still is very distasteful and only puts a target on your own head because nobody is gonna want to race with you because your a cheater.  I don't want to hate you Clear but if you continue to cheat then I would be forced to make a decision that I never want to make.
the Legacy will continue onwards!
Message 39 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

Apr 10, 2008
I learn them, so I can see if I'm in a room with someone cheating, so I can get out of the room.  And none of them are all that hard to do.  When people say it takes skill to do these, I really laugh.  It takes no skill.  The skill is being able to win and not have to cheat.
How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Message 40 of 90 (65 Views)
0 Likes