Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2514 posts

Re: FLO76600

Feb 6, 2011

hondo2doc schrieb:

wrong again critter.....I have raced lewis as lewis and as jenson in ranked

who cares....bet he has very few races with that account....least he doesn´t make blocker accounts like you ranked guys....and this is a proven FACT  with all the listed identities in this thread alone( there are dozens more)....blockers are frustrated ranked guys...face it

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 106 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
334 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Gravity2go wrote:

hondo2doc wrote:

wildheart90 wrote:

^ he said to his knowledge, he doesn't know everything mate

my understanding is that lewis races as jenson when he doesn't want to race in a group

correction wildheart...he doesn't know anything except to make unproven false accusations.

Wouldn't this be an "unproven false accusation"?

Gravity2go Trophy Card

Oh no Gravity not at all...it is a proven known fact critter knows nothing about anything.....LMAO.....Oh boy...whew caught myself before I hit the "add reply" button...You are correct after all Gravity...I completely forgot..critter does know how to quit

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 106 (9 Views)
Sackboy
334 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Axecutioner-B wrote:

speaking of MMJ aka x-stoned-x, is anyone else surprised that "stoned"  has such a high TA sugar bike time with so few wrecks compared to tiky & cirrus ? Has anyone ever spoken directly to mmj/stoned?  I wonder if those names are actually 3rd accounts ?

Controlling the universe from the laptop on my couch.

Axe,

I use to race a good bit with stoned prior to going to the dark side with MMJ. He is a young kid was 16 at the time probably 17 now. He told me his father use to race a good bit under the name "ballstothwall". I vaguely remember every seeing that name come up in ranked. Stoned also told me that his dad and jayrulesall and zoo use to race together alot. Stoned lost his dad several months back, don't remember exactly when. but it was at about this time that MMJ showed up. Not surprised by his quick times he is a good talented racer.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 106 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5224 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Thanks guys. It was just something that was always in the back of my mind like "hmmmm i wonder ..." 

Happy to be here for almost 5 years.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 106 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
786 posts

Feb 7, 2011

Wow this thread has gone totally off topic.

So I'll bring it back on topic by saying I have no respect whatsoever for Optimus.  I wont ever congratulate him again for a time, as he is clearly an arrogant 'Candy Flosser'.  Why else would you do what he did.

Didn't even have the kahuna's to admit it was him either - very very sad.

It will be lonely I'm guessing for you now floptimus, as I won't have you in one of my rooms any more.  Enjoy your times

Servers are evil!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 106 (9 Views)
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Feb 7, 2011

Honestly, I would like to make a 2nd account for ranked racing. I was just god awful when I started, and rather than raising my win ratio to 30 or 40% over a long period of time, i could get about a 75% ratio if i made a new account. Of course, I would leave TA alone. I don't mess with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 106 (9 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

Feb 7, 2011

tinribbs schrieb:

Wow this thread has gone totally off topic.

So I'll bring it back on topic by saying I have no respect whatsoever for Optimus.  I wont ever congratulate him again for a time, as he is clearly an arrogant 'Candy Flosser'.  Why else would you do what he did.

Didn't even have the kahuna's to admit it was him either - very very sad.

It will be lonely I'm guessing for you now floptimus, as I won't have you in one of my rooms any more.  Enjoy your times

GT5 has it's moments. It just doesn't have that raw spark!!

finally a suiting reaction! thumb´s up!

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 106 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 7, 2011

I made stupid comments. Sorry for that. I should not wish ill will towards others. I dont want to be the other "crazy guy" on the forum.

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 106 (9 Views)
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Feb 7, 2011

Good Stuff T, I'm proud of you, man.

I once Ran Over an Elephant in my Patriot Surger. How he got in my Patriot Surger I'll never know!
http://motorstormworld.weebly.com
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 106 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
334 posts

Feb 7, 2011

T,

you are not the first and/or the other crazy guy by any means

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 106 (9 Views)