Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: EVOLUTION STUDIOS - PS4 DRIVE CLUB

Feb 24, 2013

Bugbear delivered ridge racer unbounded which was  a lemon but had good ideas (track editor). Maybe they can get it right this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (975 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I had hoped for MS4, but seemingly that's not going to happen. But how will Driveclub ever be a success if EVO can't even get the online part of it right. MS:A is a sinch compared to the online challenge of Driveclub, so I think it will be a disaster.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Sice71 wrote:

I gotta say, everyone has been talking about Mototrstorm being dead.  I was thinking, if Motorstorm were truly dead and they weren't going to make another one, they probably would just get rid of the forums also, why leave any hope at all if they aren't planning on making another one.  Just a thought.

They keep the forums of big ps3 franchise games open for quite a while and I can't think of a major series forum that they're shut down but I've probably missed them.

Apocalypse also still has people playing it I think, we've just run them out of this forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Pure arrogance reflected in that presentation. You could tell he wasn't buying it himself but they know they can and will get away with it. Gamers will still lap it up when it gets released. It may not be this crowd but there is a market for everything and they are over this current one. 

This forum was abuzz with tons of pages on Rift complaints that were ignored after the massive success of MS1. All it meant was more sales and more people playing it still. Same thing continued with other games in this franchise. They know that addicts will keep coming back for more and are no position to demand anything from the dealer. They have proved it time after time.

So get over yourselves and move on.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Mar 3, 2013

I just wanted the game you promised us in 2005 God **bleep** it! Now they could finally do it like they really wanted I believe.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (788 Views)
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Oh no, Drive club?? Really? Really? Not only does it look like other racing games already on the market. It sounds stupid.

I hear Matt talk, and after 20 sec I skip to see the racing part, because it was so fu/cking boring to listen him.

Now the only option is supercars or??????????

Bye pluggers, bye bikes, bye monster trucks, bye atv... never mind I hate the atv.

Im so dissapointed ! Why why why does evo want to do a stupid game like this?

But again evo has no grasp on reality, they dont even listen to the MS community.

I think a few to many on team evo have been smoking some strange stuff, its fu/cked up everything.

"Oh lets just compete with already existing racing style games."
 "Yeah that will work"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !

I hope DC fails hard, so we can rub it in their faces. We told you it su/cked.

MS is an awesome game. Why go away from that?

The PS4 could take MS to new hights, Id love to see tracks with snow.

The possibiltys could be endless with those better graffics to !

Evo IS stupid as others have said.

If there is no motorstorm on the PS4. I will never bye a PS4, count on that.

Way to go not listening to the fans, and community of MS once again evo.

SU/CK IT EVO.

Its never been about wrecking, its about racing !

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoopsAdaisyMSA
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (742 Views)
Wastelander
929 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Oh Daisy.  I saw that link you have posted at the bottom of your post.  That was classic seeing Phenom going into the trees, just classic.  Anyway, I hope Evo goes under, so Sony can have someone else who truly cares about the product they do, do the next Motorstorm, if there is one.  At least we wont have to worry about all the glitch's and unfulfilled promises that Evo offers.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Just round the corner looks pretty epic grid 2, i know its another street racer but from the youtube multiplayer play that codemasters put up ysterday it looks great.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Yeah, I was thinking about getting this one.  I didn't like grand turismo 5

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (479 Views)
0 Likes