Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 20 2012
By: Cirrus5005 Fender Bender 2952 posts

20 Days ...

18 replies 443 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

In contrast to my previous thread, here is something very real.

20 days I lasted without playing Pacific Rift. Turned it on just now, played a couple of Hardcore Free-Play races and got kicked all over the place ... worse than bloody Ranked that! 5th and 6th I came  -_-

Decided to play Time Attack, switched my Buggy to the Rollcage and took to Cascade Falls.

5 - 10 minutes later, a new 56.97! Sorry Dani ... your ghost probably ate me alive in the 3rd split, but I didn't see it because I'd already made a considerable gap from the 1st and 2nd splits. So joban, your site appears to be inactive. This is my request to see if you can get it working again.  :manvery-happy:  (You may have to teach me how to manually update as well.)

Brother came in just before I ran that time and watched me get the new record ... so I mess around, saying, "Go on Hal, go on, choose any track, 2-laps ... I'm feeling it, I'm just feeling it today!" Slightly crazed by the returning adrenaline of getting a new record (and so suddenly) on Time Attack. I can't remember the last time I uploaded on Time Attack!  :smileysurprised:

Hal chooses Paradise Beach ... I told him 2:16 was the record for the Rally Car and ATV, 2:17 for some others, 2:18 for most ... but under 2:20 is the target. So he says, "2:19 then, any vehicle." I choose the ATV ...

FIRST RUN ... LILLO'S REVO IS DOWN!

Paradise Beach 2-lap Record

Surger
Message 1 of 19 (443 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Re: 20 Days ...

Oct 20, 2012

first run?? are you serious :smileysurprised: I have also 2 new track records but won't spoil them now -proud-

Message 2 of 19 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Well done Chris! Your next challenge:

Track - Raingod spires (this is a track i have never seen you take seriously)

Vehicle - Wulff Expedition (I stumbled across this gem in a custom room with dani on this track, and then proceeded to get a number of personal bests in a very short space of time and failed to beat those times with any other bike, so my hypothesis that this is the best bike.)

Target Time - 1:52.58 (Yes its another LILLO time sadly)

Extra credit work - defeat your best time with a different bike of your choosing (thus proving/disproving my hypothesis)

Message 3 of 19 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Truth is wildheart, I'm not very good on the Bike ... that's why you'll struggle to find any decent Bike videos on my YouTube channel (aside from that Kanaloa Bay one of course). I might give it a shot in the future, but this may have been a one off  :manwink:

Surger
Message 4 of 19 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Etnies_1996 wrote:
I have also 2 new track records but won't spoil them now -proud-

Ah yes, where are all these videos from Brian, Lewis, Dani that were taken of the last tournaments ... I've only seen mine and smrtb0mb's surface since Pacific Rift went down. I know you've got this huge project coming eventually Brian ... is it half-made yet?  :mantongue:  I must know!

Surger
Message 5 of 19 (419 Views)
I Only Post Everything
893 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Hey, unbelievable doing wr's just like that after so many years.

No idea what's going on with the ta site hoster - they are like tamagochis :smileysurprised:

Hosting panel says everything is ok, so I'll give it some time.

Use the alternate link on the weebly site. That works.

And for updates: I replaced the button for now useless realtime pages with the update function, or if you use the no-frames version: select the TA Update list.

SympathyCheck this out, if you like Motorstorm Rankings

RIP MSPR :smileysad: - Burn in hell Sony :smileytongue:

http://joban123.weebly.com
Message 6 of 19 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Just getting proof of the Buggy time in here as well:

Sorry for the poor quality, the splits are (with Dani's time in brackets):

56.97:       (57.18):

- 25.02      - 25.28

- 15.18      - 15.34

- 16.77      - 16.56

SAM_0564.JPG

Surger
Message 7 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Oct 21, 2012
@Chris

Yeah I already edited it.. but I'm not confident about the editing. In my previous videos, I used sony vegas movie studio, until the test version ended, which was like end of september. I'm looking the whole time to get to sony vegas again, but I don' t want to crack it from somewhere. If there isn't another solution, I'll buy it maybe...
I just don't want to upload a normal edited video :smileyvery-happy:
Message 8 of 19 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Etnies_1996 wrote:
@Chris

Yeah I already edited it.. but I'm not confident about the editing. In my previous videos, I used sony vegas movie studio, until the test version ended, which was like end of september. I'm looking the whole time to get to sony vegas again, but I don' t want to crack it from somewhere. If there isn't another solution, I'll buy it maybe...
I just don't want to upload a normal edited video :smileyvery-happy:

puff, do it :smileywink:

Photobucket
Message 9 of 19 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Very nice, Chris. The rig also has 2:16 on paradise. Etnies has run it and I currently have the record with 2:16.76, although brian may have beaten that as one of his records he will upload. hard to know.

Message 10 of 19 (289 Views)
0 Likes