Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2013
By: tk2012 Survivor 2493 posts

11 days into 2013 and...

12 replies 978 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Woohoo!  Eleven days into the new year and we have a total of two (count them 2!!!) new threads.  Nahhh, they haven't killed the series at all.  This is the worst I've ever seen this category.

Hope everyone is doing well!

How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Message 1 of 13 (978 Views)
Survivor
2003 posts

Re: 11 days into 2013 and...

Jan 14, 2013

This town, is coming like a ghost town

Photobucket
Message 2 of 13 (923 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 14, 2013
4 topics now: 3 complaining about games not working, 1 reminding us that the series we love is pretty much dead.

Come back in few months, we'll have some new info by then.
Taken from interview with Rushy, last September:

Can you give us any hints at the future of Evolution/MotorStorm? Or is that on a strictly need to know basis

Needless to say we’re hard at work on our next game right now, but as you guessed I’m going to stay tight lipped about it for now. Hopefully next year we can start to talk about it.
Message 3 of 13 (890 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I'm sure the game will be announced as a launch title for the ps4 sometime this year or next.

Message 4 of 13 (875 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Gravity2go wrote:

I'm sure the game will be announced as a launch title for the ps4 sometime this year or next.

If they do, let's just hope they hired new people to work on the game.  I remember seeing online a "Help Wanted" posting last year for Evo.

I ran out of fingers to cross in hopes of different improvements to this series.

How To Bring Back MotorStorm: Evaluate / Standardize / Realistic Locations
Message 5 of 13 (849 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Well i hope Evolution Studios are committed to offroad racing and don't start going over to the street racer style of racing?
Message 6 of 13 (797 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jan 28, 2013

LOL.  Singstar **bleep**!  

Message 7 of 13 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Feb 7, 2013

This Series is almost Dead? 

Why do you all say that? What I find weird, is that the last Installment of Motor Storm was placed on Playstation 2... 
What they need to do is... 

Put Motor Storm: Artic onto the PS3, & load it up with Trophies, & HD Goodness... ^_^ 

I refuse to Play Motor Storm RC Rally, or whatever... It's not my style, & I just don't care for those types of Games... 
Their old, & That was back in NES Days, this is now, & we want Games like MS: Apocalypse... 

Motor Storm was the first Off Road Racing Game, I was ever actaully willing to Pay for... Technically I got it for Free, but lOl... 
I loved the 1st one, & have owned Pacific Rift, & now Apocalypse... 

My only Flaw is that if your Community Dies, then you are pretty much **** on Apocalypse... 
They need to fix that, because we should not be forced to Play Online just for our Friggen Upgrades... 

That is my only, 1, & only Problem with Apocalypse, =( 

I want my Upgrades darn it, lOl... 

---------------------

Anyone who won't give MS a Try, sucks... & those who don't like the Game, suck too... 
And those who Stop Playing, because the Game just got old, or whatever it may be... 

At least you Enjoyed it while it lasted... See, i'm not Genre Specific, because of things like this Happen... 

When you only Play FPS Games, you tend to get bored, that is why I buy different style of Games... 
To keep me from getting bored of them, ^_^ 

Maybe it's time to pick up a New Genre for a change, it will make your Favorite Genre, just that much more Enjoyable... 
I promise, xD! 

Motor Storm is honestly, the only Racing Game I will ever Buy from Sony... 
I play NFS & Test Drive over the PC... But Motor Storm is my PS3 Game, ^_^

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 13 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Feb 12, 2013

MotorStorm isn't dead my friends.

All the action now is on Dawrazor67's facebook group. Lots os tournaments have been organized in last 2 years, lots of trouble with the new MSA agressive players (the tipical trackblockers on MSPR), more MotorStorm related news than here posted by Dawn and us, etc, etc..

In my opinion what can be dead is this forum :smileysad:

Message 9 of 13 (554 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1154 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I would concure, this place is dead. I remember when...........motorstorm was the biggest thing since the invention of bread. I have been gone to college and finally home and figured I would check on the ole site and it is a ghost town, I guess starting up my ps3 was a shot in the bucket as I have no new games :0(

The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.
Message 10 of 13 (490 Views)
0 Likes