Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1356 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 4, 2009

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

Tianren wrote:
Bloody amazing drawings to say the least, and Demo take your time. It's understandable if you're busy :smileytongue:

 

Oh I shall

 

But still, I'd really like to advance the story and get into it again and pump a few chapters out. Just right now with work and me looking through every nook and cranny of the web for bootleg versions of the new Evangelion movie (so sue me, pssh) I'm a bit busy


there's a new Eva movie? o.O omg...i didn't know that...what a shame

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/10/2005
Offline
7534 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 4, 2009

ifolkor wrote:

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

Tianren wrote:
Bloody amazing drawings to say the least, and Demo take your time. It's understandable if you're busy :smileytongue:

 

Oh I shall

 

But still, I'd really like to advance the story and get into it again and pump a few chapters out. Just right now with work and me looking through every nook and cranny of the web for bootleg versions of the new Evangelion movie (so sue me, pssh) I'm a bit busy


there's a new Eva movie? o.O omg...i didn't know that...what a shame


 

Yeah, it's the second installment of the Rebuild series, the supposed "remake" of the Eva series (but quite personally I believe it's post-Third Impact)

 

Anyway, the Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone came out in '07, and I've seen that a hundred times.

 

And a couple days ago is when the Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance came out in theaters. It is currently #1 in the box office throughout Japan

 

 

 

 

Meaning it beat out Transformers Yeah, it's that good

DEMOLITION D
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1356 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 4, 2009

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

ifolkor wrote:

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

Tianren wrote:
Bloody amazing drawings to say the least, and Demo take your time. It's understandable if you're busy :smileytongue:

 

Oh I shall

 

But still, I'd really like to advance the story and get into it again and pump a few chapters out. Just right now with work and me looking through every nook and cranny of the web for bootleg versions of the new Evangelion movie (so sue me, pssh) I'm a bit busy


there's a new Eva movie? o.O omg...i didn't know that...what a shame


 

Yeah, it's the second installment of the Rebuild series, the supposed "remake" of the Eva series (but quite personally I believe it's post-Third Impact)

 

Anyway, the Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone came out in '07, and I've seen that a hundred times.

 

And a couple days ago is when the Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance came out in theaters. It is currently #1 in the box office throughout Japan

 

 

 

 

Meaning it beat out Transformers Yeah, it's that good


wow! a must see movie though... quite impressive

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/10/2005
Offline
7534 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 4, 2009

Yeah, the first Rebuild was amazing on so many levels I must say. Not sure how the second managed to top it.

 

Not to get too off topic, HERE is a trailer to the second Rebuild movie

DEMOLITION D
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1356 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 4, 2009

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

Yeah, the first Rebuild was amazing on so many levels I must say. Not sure how the second managed to top it.

 

Not to get too off topic, HERE is a trailer to the second Rebuild movie


thanks man

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/29/2005
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 4, 2009

 


DEMOLITION_D wrote:
Isn't she just the greatest? I really need to start writing some more. Tell me whatchoo guys think.

 

Oh, and the girl is not in the story, only Magnus is. That is just Scout's own personal self represented as a hunter, who I'm now highly considering placing into the story somewhere along the way


 

 

 

*dies*

 

 

 


ifolkor wrote:

WOOW²³¹²³¹²³1

 

thats awesome! congratz Scout!! and Demo, plz...write some more! -_-  

 

anyway, idk how often scot show up on these forums, but...PLZ TEACH ME!! xDDD

 

forgot to say... i think that the girl looks like with Deidara (from Naruto- blergh-)....i mean, the haircut and stuff.

 

Message Edited by ifolkor on 07-03-2009 07:37 PM


        You are too nice!! ;A;

 

  And yes, the whole Deidara thing was actually intetional! (LOL, right when I saw that hair I had to have it as my style in MH. xD) I am a Deidara cosplayer, actually.

 

 But, I swear, when I saw the replies to this thread I seriously just died. ;_;

???????????? ^ 0 ^

 

 

 

Demo, you better get crackin' on the story!

 

 c:

Photobucket

"Scout, are you saying we're going on a mission..just for us to die?!"

"No, not at all. I'm saying you're going to run in, you're going to be a distraction, and more than likely die. I never said I was going to die, Kittie."


Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1356 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 5, 2009
wow that's nice! i didn't know that you're a Cosplayer! that's reaaally nice! i want to make a MH cosplay. but i don't know wich armor to make =P
--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/29/2005
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 5, 2009
I'm going to be a cosplayer going on about 3 years this year in August! And I've wanted to do a Monster Hunter cosplay for a very long time! Lately I've been thinking about throwing together the Shinobi Moon armor.

Photobucket

"Scout, are you saying we're going on a mission..just for us to die?!"

"No, not at all. I'm saying you're going to run in, you're going to be a distraction, and more than likely die. I never said I was going to die, Kittie."


Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1356 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 5, 2009

Scout_32 wrote:
I'm going to be a cosplayer going on about 3 years this year in August! And I've wanted to do a Monster Hunter cosplay for a very long time! Lately I've been thinking about throwing together the Shinobi Moon armor.

hum...Shinobi Moon is very nice!! i really don't know wich armor i would do though =p

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/17/2001
Offline
1617 posts
 

Re: Vent Thy Fury East Fanart Thread *UPDATED* 7/3/09

Jul 6, 2009

Scout_32 wrote:
I'm going to be a cosplayer going on about 3 years this year in August! And I've wanted to do a Monster Hunter cosplay for a very long time! Lately I've been thinking about throwing together the Shinobi Moon armor.

 

Damn, if you do Shinobi Moon then I will have to do Shinobi Sun and I hate that. We could do Ples super easy, but ummm, no. How about BUTTERFLY! heheeheh!
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 236 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes