Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Re: Monster Hunter annouced for the PS3...

May 26, 2011

M9bLaDe8 wrote:

GeistXIII wrote:

portable 3rd for PSP isn't getting a US release. capcom said if they bring it over to the US, it wont be on PSP. so its either this and/or the NGP version.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could they do this to us!?

because, MH has still yet to garner the amount of popularity that they have in japan, here in the US. switching its release in the US for the PS3 remastered edition and/or the NGP version would be better for sales anyway. having it as a release game for the NGP would ensure its sale to be higher as everyone would be looking for something to play at the start. and the PS3 version would sell better as portable gaming isn't as popular in the US.

Message 11 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
794 posts

May 28, 2011

GeistXIII wrote:

M9bLaDe8 wrote:

GeistXIII wrote:

portable 3rd for PSP isn't getting a US release. capcom said if they bring it over to the US, it wont be on PSP. so its either this and/or the NGP version.

because, MH has still yet to garner the amount of popularity that they have in japan, here in the US. switching its release in the US for the PS3 remastered edition and/or the NGP version would be better for sales anyway. having it as a release game for the NGP would ensure its sale to be higher as everyone would be looking for something to play at the start. and the PS3 version would sell better as portable gaming isn't as popular in the US.

I wonder if the NGP version will have updated graphics. The PS3 verison looked like something NGP would be able to run.

Message 12 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

May 30, 2011

youtube search the NGP videos. they showed the NGP version of P3rd when they reveiled the NGP.

Message 13 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Jun 8, 2011

now we just have to wait...some more...

Message 14 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1778 posts

Jun 9, 2011

SapienChavez wrote:

The_Evil_Nick wrote:

M9bLaDe8 wrote:

GeistXIII wrote:

because they want that m"o'''-ney!

especially after that massive attack on the network

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

im a huge cynic, but youve lost me here...  capcom has nothing to do with the attack on sony and i dont see how waiting is about $.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter

because sony isnt going to pay anything to capcmo to put this game on a dead system to them.

they want to promote what they have coming out so expect the psp to become the gameboy color VERY quickly.

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

READ MA BLOG YO "http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Message 15 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 27, 2011

So like, did anyone export it?

Message 16 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Sep 5, 2011

So, buy a show of hands, who is going to be playing this in the next couple of weeks?

**Raises hand

Add me on PSN so we can run it....I'm sick of Black Ops...    

Message 17 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Sep 5, 2011

Yes, I played Dos for some time with the Japanese and learned alot about Kanji and the dialogue overseas.  Even though it is in Japanese, it is not unlike previous titles, the menus are similar and gameplay is excellent!  Who wants to read storylines anyhow, MH was never a great story driven game ;-)

Message 18 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 16, 2011

monster hunter wasn't designed for story, it was designed to spend an hour trying to slay a creature the size of a small town, only to lose because you ran out of time....

monster hunter is in my opinion one of the best games of all time, i have played, and subsequently beaten, and then fun-cheated every american release to-date, except the wii one (for shame capcom.... for shame)

(sob.... WHY DID YOU FORSAKE US MIDORI YUASA, WHY!!!!!!!)

midori yuasa is the lead director for the monster hunter series to my knowledge, i COULD be wrong, but........

(he might be to blame)

Message 19 of 27 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

May 27, 2012

The real   reason is  capcom has huge contract to keep mH on wii brand..thats the truth to the matter.. MonsterH is the best selling franchise on  everyhand held console all of them.. Thats a fact.. It nothing with us  ps fan base # it sold over 1.5 mill copies here and another 2mill  in japan  and evry where else..

Its kinda like cod with  Ms.. The sony japn guy  said ask capcom why a mh game is not onthe console for ps3/vita  this generation .  Sony has offered A ton of money and the  capcom is idle  so far.. It still  romured mh is coming state side before yr is out. One came out in japn last yr for ps3 i think..Japan only..

capcom should come throught becuase sony usa has set the table right nice for them, make the game mmo sony has the stage for that.. it would sell millions..I think this has been  pitched, but with games like dragon dogma and other games like skyrim that little market  and the big advantage in the genre  is going be taken away very  quickly.. so i think  capcom better act while the  large $$ amounts are still being pitched on the title by sony.Popluar games are replaced every day in gaming.. They have a advantage inthe market being the origanl title to do these things..I understand money is not everything but if fans want it, why not give it to them they have a  capcom usa team, get them to make the usa  version Mhunter  game.. Its really no excuse besides they  have huge $$ a deal with  wii

Something capcom should think about!!

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 20 of 27 (588 Views)