Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: loko12100 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) to anyone who still wants to play online

3 replies 931 views Edited Feb 12, 2013

I still love monster hunter freedom unite and i still love the origanal psp so If anyone still wants to play online id like to start this to be a message board for setting up games. anyone who still plays and wants to play send me a freind request or just message me.

Message 1 of 4 (931 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) to anyone who still wants to play online

Feb 12, 2013

Okay yup please ignore this I misunderstood a friend of mine who had told me about multi-player in which I thought he meant it was a mmo (which would be beyond bada** for monster hunter) but I just found out he only meant local and he want to start a little college fan-club so I apologize to everyone for my ignorance and stupidity. Not gunna lie I was really excited when I thought this was an mmo and made this topic on a whim of sheer elation.

Message 2 of 4 (922 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 20, 2013
WHAT??? No online play?! Well, I guess I'll have to be content with Ragnarok when it comes in! The only morpg so far for the PS Vita!
Message 3 of 4 (902 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

Actually, if you have a ps3 with Ad-hoc party downloaded you can play online with that but your Ps3 has to be connected to the internet. The ps3 has to be plugged directly into the router though, as far as I know you can't use wifi. Also, I love MHFU! I have over 500+ hours on it with my buddy.

Message 4 of 4 (561 Views)
0 Likes