Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2009
By: generalerror I Only Post Everything 1394 posts

MHF2 on PSP GO... I don't think so

34 replies 355 views Edited Jun 3, 2009
I was psyched to buy the new PSP... but look at where the d-pad and analog stick are.  There is no hope for monster hunter on that thing.  Plus, is it UMD-less... what are you supposed to play?  Isn't there just a small handful of PSN games?  (All of them are lame by the way).
Message 1 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Re: MHF2 on PSP GO... I don't think so

Jun 3, 2009

i didn't like the PSPGO!

stuff i didn't like: 

-screen is smaller

-the slide stuff

-the pad and the analog

- all the other stuff...xD

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Message 2 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2631 posts

Jun 3, 2009
I felt the idea of the PSPGO! was a good CONCEPT. However, i feel they really could have pulled it off better. I understand they're desire to pull away from UMD's but thrusting their next product right into it was a bad move. They need to ease this in ya know? Make sure all of us UMDer's are taken care of. As far as the design; i completely agree: the location of the D-pad and analog stick are just awkward. I feel if they tried to just make it more comfortable for all types of gaming - not just short play on the go - it'd flow better.

P.S. - calling it right now: the slide "motion"/functionality is the first thing to break :smileytongue:
www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 3 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
966 posts

Jun 3, 2009
I still got my PSP "phat". I will not get a Go cause all my games are on UMD and I'm not giving up my monster hunting.
"Until proven otherwise, the enemy of my enemy is still my goddamn enemy."
- Doc Tanner
Message 4 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jun 3, 2009

hutsofstraw wrote:
I still got my PSP "phat". I will not get a Go cause all my games are on UMD and I'm not giving up my monster hunting.

me 2!!

PSP fat FTW!

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Message 5 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 4, 2009

I have a feeling something is going to go wrong with the go, or not enough people are going to buy it, and they are going to release an updated version of the go by winter 2010.

If they wanted to go digital, they should've made all games available via psn, and make it so those who have the umd can input the serial code or whatever on the case and download it for free.

They call me Wanderer
Message 6 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jun 4, 2009

Reigar_ wrote:

I have a feeling something is going to go wrong with the go, or not enough people are going to buy it, and they are going to release an updated version of the go by winter 2010.

If they wanted to go digital, they should've made all games available via psn, and make it so those who have the umd can input the serial code or whatever on the case and download it for free.

yup, that's a good idea, but the design it's just weird.... :smileytongue:

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Message 7 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1381 posts

Jun 4, 2009

ifolkor wrote:

Reigar_ wrote:

yup, that's a good idea, but the design it's just weird.... :smileytongue:

Agree'd
Finger Hooking looks impossible one the Go.
Making camera control impossible and terrible again.

Playing Dissidia

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Zuyx - Sword and Shield HR: 9
Faith - Heavy Bowgun HR: 9
xLink Tag: Zuyx
Message 8 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2213 posts

Jun 4, 2009

Reigar_ wrote:

That would be an unintelligent move on their part.Anyone could easily go to...uumm,I don't know...Gamestop,copy the serial #,and get a free game with ease

Message 9 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1381 posts

Jun 5, 2009

Hengw05 wrote:

Reigar_ wrote:

That would be an unintelligent move on their part.Anyone could easily go to...uumm,I don't know...Gamestop,copy the serial #,and get a free game with ease

You're post is unintelligent.
Gamestop doesn't have their games out.
They have cases, when you go to buy them, they give you the UMD and what not. Also all the new and popular games are locked up in a case behind the counter, you can't
get the empty case to bring up to buy. You ask them.

Playing Dissidia

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Zuyx - Sword and Shield HR: 9
Faith - Heavy Bowgun HR: 9
xLink Tag: Zuyx
Message 10 of 35 (355 Views)
0 Likes