Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8102 posts

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

It's been so long since I've been here. What's up everyone? I see that were back with Lithium but does it really matter anymore? I use to be active on these forums back in 2008 till 2010. And it seems like my interest in video games has diminished probably since i'm getting older. 

Do most of the old timer still hang around here? I see a few still are judging from the previous post and threads from other message boards. But it feels so different and lifeless now somewhat. :smileysad: 

Anyone get a PS Vita? I was crazy to get it when it was first announced and now its likes I don't care anymore. And what happened to the Movie/TV shows section here? I see its under archives or something and can't seem to post anymore. 

I'm actually very active now on Last.fm and Pulse Music Board. Anyone has an account there? 

So whats everyone up to? Everything good? I can't believe this thread was started in 2008. And now were in Dec of 2012.  

Message 1821 of 1,822 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4895 posts

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Dec 12, 2012
I still poke my head in every so often. Purchased a Vita when Assassins Creed Liberations came out, so I've been playing that between downtime during classes. I see a few guys around from the old days, but this board is pretty much dead seeing as how Capcom abandoned Sony.
Message 1822 of 1,822 (469 Views)
0 Likes