Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 10 2011
By: M9bLaDe8 Wastelander 794 posts

Capcom should release an English patch.

3 replies 760 views Edited Nov 10, 2011

Assuming everyone already knows this, there are region-free copies of MHP 3rd HD version (for PS3) on Amazon available for purchase at $75.99. Assuming that Capcom will continue to ignore their American fans, this is probably as good as it will get for a long time, why doesn't Capcom just release an English patch for the game? I doubt that would cost nearly as much as releasing an English verison for all of us western hunters.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (760 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Capcom should release an English patch.

Mar 9, 2012

They wouldnt fix the coding issue to bring it state side, why would they release a patch to give you an option to switch it to english?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (760 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Mar 22, 2012

just so you know, ALL PS3 and PSP games are region free, there is no region locking on these systems.

Why wont they release a patch for it? because for starters, the MH fanbase in the western market totals at less the 1 million players, where as in japan its 5-6 times that much. Also, after the annoucements of Tri G and MH4, the western fanbase for MH has dropped by about 1/3, almost half. if you just lost nearly half your customer base for a game, would you still spend the money to support those players?

Capcom had a chance to make the series much bigger then it was. they had 8 years to grow the series in the western market, but just didn't bother to follow up. Capcom was the cause of its low player base in the west, and their current support choices have cost them a great deal of what they did have. I've played this series sence the original japanese release came out, I've racked up 20,000+ hrs on this series, wrote several guides, released the most complete and acurate HH guide ever in the west, and I'm one of the many hardcore, long time players that have sworn this series off because of what capcom has done. I wont tell other people to stop playing it, but i will never again recommend anyone play another MH game. Capcom has crapped all over sony on this, which is horribly unbelievable because if it hadn't been for sony, MH would have been just another failed game. I highly suggest you come to terms with the fact about what capcom has done and just move on to something else. DUST514 is getting close to release.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (760 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6373 posts

Apr 5, 2012

i wanted to start a new post but  i didnt a function to do so. I think the best bet for this franchise to ever get on ps3 is ask  digital downlaod exclusive release.. that can work on ps3/vita.. or on ps3 via psn.. it can be a exclusive timed contract..

That the best bet to get a monster hunter  game  the new one anyway.. over psn  digital downlaod.,. I played monster hunter for very long time I even have ps2 copy ..  I hve nvr played it online so.. but  di know posn very  well and the majority of these eastern game  can only comeover via digital download limted time, which is better than not at all..

So who do we  write too  beside ps blog share.. I think  someone could start a ps blog sahre topic of DD oh  mh3 tri or 4..  who do write to at campcom

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (760 Views)
0 Likes