Jun 27 2010
By: deradlervonlille First Son 2 posts

Adhoc Party troubles

4 replies 733 views Edited Jun 27, 2010

I've played MHFU several times on adhoc party with friends having no problem at all.  Today i jumped on to hunt some monsters with some people and it was fine at first, i was able to get into a room, chat, and see my friends in the online hall along with me.  After a new room was made tho is when the problems started.  I could connect to the room and chat with friends but when i tried to goto the online hall i would join but be all by myself.  The psp icon infront of my name would not light up like my friends but i would still be in an online hall.  I reinstalled adhoc. resynced my psp with my ps3 and test both wireless connections on my ps3and psp and everything there works.  Has anyone else had this problem? any suggestions?

The only problem i am really having is i cannot get into the online hall with my adhoc roommates.  their PSP icons will lite up but mine will not.  i will connect to an online hall alone with no lit up psp.

Message 1 of 5 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2631 posts

Re: Adhoc Party troubles

Jun 28, 2010

Strange.. you did all of the normal tricks for fixing this. I would try setting your Ad Hoc channel to 1 instead of auto.

If that doesn't work (you've done a lot of other things sadly) try with a different "online" game, if that doesn't work it could be your PSP; if it does work then it may be your game.. or AHP - my money is on AHP it's a cheap, faulty program (notice it's not even on like version 1.2.. or 3 yet...)

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 2 of 5 (733 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 28, 2010

thanks for the channel suggestion, i had set it to 1 prior but i popped it up to 11 and got it all working right again.  so bueno.

Message 3 of 5 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2631 posts

Jun 28, 2010

Glad to hear, keep on huntin'!

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 4 of 5 (733 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 30, 2011

hey man i got a real simliar problem like the OP....Only thing is a psp go and the DL version of MHFU....I had an older model psp 1000 it got stolen lucky i had the data saved on my pc so i bought a psp go loaded the data bought the games yesterday and now when i try and play in adhoc party the psp icon will not light up for me even though i am in the online hall...i cant figure it out....

Message 5 of 5 (733 Views)
0 Likes