PlayStation MVP
33792 posts

Re: This scared me for a second

Dec 1, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

REBELYELL89 wrote:

Really.... and anyway the metal gear series has never been a true exclusive, MGS1 was re-done and put on gamecube MGS2 was on xbox and MGS3/2 HD'd and put on xbox and MGS4 was has like a iphone version which I kinder count and now all future games are multiplatform maybe ac!d and other psp titles are exculisve but I don't follow them too much so they may have appeared on other platforms & finally the originals weren't on the playstation at all.

People make too much of a fuss aobut metal gear games going multiplatform.

The problem is the hypocrisy that exists in some circles regarding exclusives. If a game like Metal Gear Solid 4 is exclusive to the PS3, there are some (not saying who nudge-nudge-wink-wink) who will say "it shouldn't be exclusive because they should let more people experience it", as if the industry is run by some alturistic idea that everyone is supposed to swell guys, and we're all supposed to share, and that it's not a for profit business. If a game is exclusive and doesn't appear on the PS3, it's held over PS3 owners it becomes a case of "SUCK IT LOSERS!!". 

Exclusives work both ways. You can't act like the PS3 isn't supposed to have any, and that somehow you're being victimized because of it. 

Yeah, just like the people that say Halo, Gears of War, or Forza should be on PS3, or all the people that wanted Mass Effect on PS3.

Just balancing it out for you. Smiley Mad

who are these people? they need to be beaten.

Message 11 of 14 (236 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jan 2, 2013
vr_fox, mass effect is on the ps3. its part of the mass effect trilogy. you can also get it as a download from the store.
Message 12 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8647 posts

Jan 2, 2013

DisturbedYeti wrote:
vr_fox, mass effect is on the ps3. its part of the mass effect trilogy. you can also get it as a download from the store.

I know. I am talking about back when it was exclusive to XBOX360. Smiley Mad

Message 13 of 14 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5087 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Holy hell.

I'm not sure what's crazier, the fact that people still break a sweat over MGS4 going to 360 (at least we can call it that now, instead of 'that other console')  or that there are so many who are okay with MGS4 going to 360 and actually coming up with reasonable arguments on how MGS is an exclusive series, when before they would defending this guy like their life depended on it whilst claiming Twin Snakes is the worst piece of entertainment to grace this planet.

Not sure if people are just happier nowadays or if people here have just got older.

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 14 of 14 (109 Views)
0 Likes