Nov 28 2012
By: Apeman24 I Only Post Everything 1094 posts

This scared me for a second

[ Edited ]
13 replies 472 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Metal Gear Solid 4 Xbox 360 debunked Thumbnail http://www.gamespot.com/news/metal-gear-solid-4-xbox-360-debunked-6400690

I am an IGN guy but I went on gamespot, and saw this on an article, they made me head fake. Do not worry guys it is still a ps3 exclusive.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: This scared me for a second

Nov 28, 2012
it wouldnt really make a difference to me metal gear already went multiplatform anyway
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7193 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Well no **bleep** Sherlock.

Apeman24 wrote:

I am an IGN guy

Oh, well that explains it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (362 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23886 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

You honestly can't tell that's a fake? I've seen ransom notes, pasted together from newspaper clippings, that had more production value than that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2419 posts

Nov 30, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
it wouldnt really make a difference to me metal gear already went multiplatform anyway

This^, I am still a huge fan of the MGS series, but I don't care as long as it doesn't take away from the quality of the series.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (352 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31596 posts

Nov 30, 2012

gullible isnt in the dictionary.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4516 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Really.... and anyway the metal gear series has never been a true exclusive, MGS1 was re-done and put on gamecube MGS2 was on xbox and MGS3/2 HD'd and put on xbox and MGS4 was has like a iphone version which I kinder count and now all future games are multiplatform maybe ac!d and other psp titles are exculisve but I don't follow them too much so they may have appeared on other platforms & finally the originals weren't on the playstation at all.

People make too much of a fuss aobut metal gear games going multiplatform.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (343 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31596 posts

Nov 30, 2012

REBELYELL89 wrote:

Really.... and anyway the metal gear series has never been a true exclusive, MGS1 was re-done and put on gamecube MGS2 was on xbox and MGS3/2 HD'd and put on xbox and MGS4 was has like a iphone version which I kinder count and now all future games are multiplatform maybe ac!d and other psp titles are exculisve but I don't follow them too much so they may have appeared on other platforms & finally the originals weren't on the playstation at all.

i agree.

the only fuss i have with MGS and multiplat is that Twin Snakes will never leave Nintendo. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (339 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23886 posts

Dec 1, 2012

REBELYELL89 wrote:

The problem is the hypocrisy that exists in some circles regarding exclusives. If a game like Metal Gear Solid 4 is exclusive to the PS3, there are some (not saying who nudge-nudge-wink-wink) who will say "it shouldn't be exclusive because they should let more people experience it", as if the industry is run by some alturistic idea that everyone is supposed to swell guys, and we're all supposed to share, and that it's not a for profit business. If a game is exclusive and doesn't appear on the PS3, it's held over PS3 owners it becomes a case of "SUCK IT LOSERS!!". 

Exclusives work both ways. You can't act like the PS3 isn't supposed to have any, and that somehow you're being victimized because of it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7849 posts

Dec 1, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

REBELYELL89 wrote:

The problem is the hypocrisy that exists in some circles regarding exclusives. If a game like Metal Gear Solid 4 is exclusive to the PS3, there are some (not saying who nudge-nudge-wink-wink) who will say "it shouldn't be exclusive because they should let more people experience it", as if the industry is run by some alturistic idea that everyone is supposed to swell guys, and we're all supposed to share, and that it's not a for profit business. If a game is exclusive and doesn't appear on the PS3, it's held over PS3 owners it becomes a case of "SUCK IT LOSERS!!". 

Exclusives work both ways. You can't act like the PS3 isn't supposed to have any, and that somehow you're being victimized because of it. 

Yeah, just like the people that say Halo, Gears of War, or Forza should be on PS3, or all the people that wanted Mass Effect on PS3.

Just balancing it out for you. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (319 Views)
0 Likes