Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Re: Something i dont like but am seeing more of in the newer metal gears.

Feb 12, 2005
Ok, Slate. Tell me where, IN THE GAME OF METAL GEAR SOLID 3, they talk,about Galuade...or of Zanibar Island...GUESS WHAT? THEY DON'T. But that,doesn't make it any less true, ass.
Click my siggy picture for the truth.

NEW REVISED GAP PETITION (CREATED 01/02/05)

Message 71 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 12, 2005
Im still waiting for you to answer me.
Message 72 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Feb 12, 2005
And I am waiting for you to answer ME. I answered your question with,yet another question. Using your logic, everything in the backstory,artwork/history books that accompanied Metal Gear Solid 2 is,inconsiquential to the game itself. However, without the book,s we,would be void of very important information. Your logic is retarded,,you yourself are retarded, and you are a damn noob. Answer my question,,and i'll answer yours.

Message 73 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 12, 2005
Answer my question dumbass! And my logic it retartded? You are saying that my logic is that back stories and such dont mean anything when it comes to games...you are a f u ckin moron if you think that. I said that ART WORK isnt fact when it comes to games. thats all. Art work is the only thing ive been talking about. And we are talkin about Sniper wolf. not anything else. DOnt be mad cause you have no decent answer. and im thru talkin to a dumbass like yourself. You cant answer a question so you just ask another, and you bring things up that have no place in the current conversation. you my friend, are a moron.,
Message 74 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Feb 12, 2005

SlateNBD wrote:
Answer my question dumbass! And,my logic it retartded? You are saying that my logic is that back,stories and such dont mean anything when it comes to games...you are a,f u ckin moron if you think that. I said that ART WORK isnt fact when,it comes to games. thats all.
,YOU ARE A DAMN MORON, THE ARTWORK IN THIS CASE IS THE BACKSTORY. YOU DAMN MORON, AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU, ANSWER MINE AND I'LL ANSWER YOUR DUMBASS QUESTION.
,Art work is the only thing ive been talking about. And we are talkin,about Sniper wolf. not anything else. DOnt be mad cause you have no,decent answer. and im thru talkin to a dumbass like yourself. You cant,answer a question so you just ask another, and you bring things up that,have no place in the current conversation. you my friend, are a moron.
,YOU ARE A **bleep**. EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HAS HAD WEIGHT IN THIS,CONVERSATION, AND I AM NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE I CAN'T, I'M,NOT ANSWERING BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO GET YOU TO REALZIE YOUR **bleep**ED,LOGIC DOESN'T WORK. YOU ARE A MORON, YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE BOARDS, YOU,DAMN NOOB. NOBODY HAS AGREED WITH YOU, EVERYBODY HAS PROVED YOU WRONG,,AND YOU'RE LOGIC MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS WOODY ALLEN DOING A MOVIE ABOUT,WOMENS SUFFRAGE. I'M NOT MAD BECAUSE I HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR DUMBASS,QUESTIONS, IM MAD BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEEM TO GRASP THE FACT THAT YOU'RE,A MORON AND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG MANY TIME OVER. LEAVE AND,GO GET EDUCATED, YOU **bleep**ING ASSHOLE.

Message 75 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 12, 2005
First off, thanks for the laugh. I had to wait 30 mins to post this cause i was laughing so hard at your last post.

Secondly, I know the art work in MGS doesnt mean sh i T because they had plenty of chances to say that about Sniper wolf. HMMMM but they didnt, That means its a load of Bull, just like a lot of stuff in Artwork. and artwork is not the "backstory", if it was they would have said that about sniper wolf in other places than just in that one place. They would have put it in the ACTUAL game, and they would have put it in the MAnual where they put a profile for her. I guess they didnt cause its just some Flash an artist put in. Sorry dumbass, Like have said before, Art work doesnt mean **bleep** when it comes down to the game. And as for me being proven wrong.....not once have i been. Not about this anyways. My logic makes perfect sense. You, thinking that Artwork is OFFICIAL, have a very screwed logic. if it is so OFFICIAL, why didnt they put it in the other profiles they had for Sniper Wolf? They only put it in that one place, wich is not in the game or a manual. that i have seen.

And im not going to reply to this thread after this post. You have proven that you cant prove me wrong, but what you can do is change the topic of the posts and ask more questions ect. I know im right and i dont need you to think i am. So go have fun with your "OFFICIAL" Artwork. Newblet. Its not Fact about the game.
Message 76 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Feb 12, 2005

SlateNBD wrote:
First off, thanks for the laugh. I had to wait 30 mins to post this cause i was laughing so hard at your last post.
,What's so funny about you being wrong?

Secondly, I know the art work in MGS,doesnt mean sh i T because they had plenty of chances to say that about,Sniper wolf. HMMMM but they didnt, That means its a load of Bull, just,like a lot of stuff in Artwork. and artwork is not the "backstory", if,it was they would have said that about sniper wolf in other places than,just in that one place. They would have put it in the ACTUAL game, and,they would have put it in the MAnual where they put a profile for her
,How do you manage to walk and talk at the same time, let alone,THINK and breath? It says on the VERY FIRST DAMN PAGE, this is the,backstory to Metal Gear Solid (whatever, depending on which game work,you're looking at). You know, people do make mistakes, or decide to,leave out details that aren't crucial. How the hell would they have,presented her complete skill list, including the reasons she can't,eat/drink, etc.
,. I guess they didnt cause its just some Flash an artist put in. Sorry,dumbass, Like have said before, Art work doesnt mean **bleep** when it,comes down to the game. And as for me being proven wrong.....not once,have i been. Not about this anyways.
,You see, even with all the evidence, you have your head so far up and locked in your ass you can't see that you're wrong.
, My logic makes perfect sense. You, thinking that Artwork is,OFFICIAL, have a very screwed logic. if it is so OFFICIAL, why didnt,they put it in the other profiles they had for Sniper Wolf? They only,put it in that one place, wich is not in the game or a manual. that i,have seen.
,Maybe because it wasn't a crucial detail? And if you would stop,and consider another view point instead of being an asshole, you might,agree. Besides, the manual for Zelda 64 told me that there was no such,thing as the Decaforfce sword, when anyone who has ever palyed it knows,that there is a way to get it. You see, in that case, the manual is,wrong. They left it out, because only nitpicky asswipes like you would,ever think about that kinda stuff.

And im not going to reply to this thread,after this post. You have proven that you cant prove me wrong, but what,you can do is change the topic of the posts and ask more questions ect.,I know im right and i dont need you to think i am. So go have fun with,your "OFFICIAL" Artwork. Newblet. Its not Fact about the game.
,IT IS A DAMN BACKSTORY. Good riddance, we don't need your noobish,attitudes here. And who the hell are you to call me a noob? Last I,checked, I have more posts, registered earlier, have more minutes,online, and OBVIOUSLY more brain cells than you. Leave now, you dumbass.

Message 77 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Feb 13, 2005
Dude you guys. This arguement is getting pointless. It doesn't look like any of you are going to back down or let up anytime soon.

Even though I think Siphon is right.

Message 78 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Feb 13, 2005

glarbinator wrote:
Dude you guys. This,arguement is getting pointless. It doesn't look like any of you are,going to back down or let up anytime soon.

Even though I think Siphon is right.

Thank,you, that asshole was so stupid. Although, in retrospect, that was,pretty fun. I could have used better language, but...i'm "expressing,myself,

Message 79 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13209 posts

Feb 13, 2005

Lol, shut the hell up Slate. You're wrong, and you can't handle it.

Although, I'm such an unoriginal dumbass, what the hell do I know?

BTW, eat my ass out. Eat it good. Yes, I'm homosexual like that, now eat it. You know you love to eat fecal matter!

PS. I love you!

Message Edited by Solid_SnakeMGS on 02-13-2005 04:46 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/xeroanarian
Message 80 of 106 (3 Views)
0 Likes