Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
32017 posts

Re: Rising and ZoE HD Collection gets the Collectors Edition treatment.

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

it didnt take long to make them. what took long was finding large enough images.

and the actual pics of them are really large. they are full size covers, better to just post previews.

and forgot to post this one. probably my fave of them all.

and i just realized i left the "only on PlayStation" tag on. :smileyvery-happy:

zoe6

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 35 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2543 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I just found out amazon is sold out of the PS3 LE but my local gamespot still taking pre-ordersfor it. So, nyone who has not resevered their copies yet should know that amazon isn't taking anymore pre-orders for the LE of zone of enders.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 35 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8014 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Rising gets two more special editions in Japan. The Premium Package, and the Premium Package Konami Style Special Edition (lulz).

jlkb

The Konami style one is basically the same, but also comes with a Raiden figure.

jknjlbkjl;,

Both packages also comes with MGS Gray Fox Cyborg Ninja DLC that adds a new skin. Which is probably the only thing in the package that anyone here cares about. I imagine the DLC will get released at a later date in the US and Europe. Now everyone can just pretend it is a Gray Fox game.

Link.

:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 35 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3799 posts

Oct 26, 2012

^

Wonder if it will be the Substance skin that left the helmet open or the real Gray Fox.

Anyway, the box cover looks waay better than the normal one. Hate you guys for doing that.

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 35 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Oct 26, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

Rising gets two more special editions in Japan. The Premium Package, and the Premium Package Konami Style Special Edition (lulz).

jlkb

:smileymad:

Ooookay, so lemmie get this straight.

Over there, they get 2 little Scarab figures, an art book (is what I'm guessing that silver thing is), the game with better boxart, a steelbook, Gray **bleep** Fox DLC, and whatever is on that blue disc.

And over here, for $150, we get a lamp.

Yes I am mad.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 35 (315 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32017 posts

Oct 26, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

jlkb

Ooookay, so lemmie get this straight.

Over there, they get 2 little Scarab figures, an art book (is what I'm guessing that silver thing is), the game with better boxart, a steelbook, Gray **bleep** Fox DLC, and whatever is on that blue disc.

And over here, for $150, we get a lamp.

Yes I am mad.

the US collectors edition is crap compared to this. **bleep** Japan, always saving the good stuff for themselves.

they also get the soundtrack. and those Scarab figures are cool. id take those over the Raiden figure. you can combind them and the 2 halvs are connected by magnets so you can slice em' in half and then put them back together. :smileyvery-happy:

and both of their collectors editions are still cheaper than the US one. regular CE is about $100USD and the Raiden figure one is about $120USD.

5.jpg

and the Gray Fox DLC is the regular MGS1 Cyborg Ninja skin.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 35 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Oct 26, 2012

lmfao a sword lamp. I figured Japan would have something better.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 35 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8014 posts

Oct 26, 2012

It has just carried on the tradition of Japan getting the better Collectors edition. I imagine Europe will just get the Lamp version, but they haven't put it up for pre-order yet so it makes me wonder if they will be getting their own edition(s) as well. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 35 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32017 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

i suspect one reason why the Japanese one is so awesome is because Rising is a PS3 exclusive in Japan, so they have more money to spend on the collectors edition because they only have to make one version.

:smileytongue:

also, the regular non CE version of Rising on the Konami Style site come with the Gray Fox DLC. im wondering if its a pre-order thing or if its a Konami Style thing.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 35 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3799 posts

Oct 26, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

i suspect one reason why the Japanese one is so awesome is because Rising is a PS3 exclusive in Japan, so they have more money to spend on the collectors edition because they only have to make one version.

:smileytongue:

also, the regular non CE version of Rising on the Konami Style site come with the Gray Fox DLC. im wondering if its a pre-order thing or if its a Konami Style thing.

Really? :smileyindifferent:

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 35 (292 Views)
0 Likes