Keyblade Wielder
11393 posts

Re: Peace Walker PRE-SELL Poll!

Jan 11, 2010

MEXICA408 wrote:

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

TjimP wrote:

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

Then, add me to the picture... And you got a weird lookin' person right there!

lol, that would be difficult since I believe you never posted a picture of you Smiley Tongue

Only saw pics of your nasty cats..

Oh? My cats are fabulous by the way.

And, Drupac, we can't wear whatever we want. We always have to wear the most fashionable articles of clothing that we can find. A bandanna or a beret is simply not wearable.

Must have miss the thread you posted those so call "nasty cats"

I don't have any pictures of nasty cats.

Message 41 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13209 posts

Jan 11, 2010

BANDANA!

WANT!

http://www.twitch.tv/xeroanarian
Message 42 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5832 posts

Jan 11, 2010

MEXICA408 wrote:

drupac2k8 wrote:

MEXICA408 wrote:

drupac2k8 wrote:
Meh! 99% of this is stuff I wouldn't wear in public!

Where are the t-shirts, Konami!?

Same here But a PW t-shirt I would proudly wear.

Exactly, I'd wear it with pride!

But a Barrett? That's just asking to get my ass kicked!

For real, I love MGS to death, but wearing a Barrett out in public, hahaha not gonna happen. 

Agreed      LoL

Message 43 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4516 posts

Jan 11, 2010
Why choice i want both a beret & bandana i would wear either one in public I dont care who know's how much i love MGS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 77 (33 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8686 posts

Jan 11, 2010

REBELYELL89 wrote:
Why choice i want both a beret & bandana i would wear either one in public I dont care who know's how much i love MGS

Agreed. I don't understand why people are under the assumption that they have to wear it. Considering there are people who have stolen clothing from Hideo Kojima's house to use as a collectors item, how awesome would an MSF beret be?

But no. "Lets have something that people could make online! That would be awesome! Patches are super cool! I can wear them in public!"

Screw everyone else. I don't want something that I could find online or have someone make for less than $10. I'll take a professionally made beret with the MSF logo on it. Of course it depends on how awesome the bandana is. If it is as bad as the MGS4 one, then I'll just take the hat.

Take back the future
Message 45 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3860 posts

Jan 11, 2010

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

REBELYELL89 wrote:

Agreed. I don't understand why people are under the assumption that they have to wear it. Considering there are people who have stolen clothing from Hideo Kojima's house to use as a collectors item, how awesome would an MSF beret be?

But no. "Lets have something that people could make online! That would be awesome! Patches are super cool! I can wear them in public!"

Screw everyone else. I don't want something that I could find online or have someone make for less than $10. I'll take a professionally made beret with the MSF logo on it. Of course it depends on how awesome the bandana is. If it is as bad as the MGS4 one, then I'll just take the hat.

Lol let's hope in the near future there isn't a new Fashion Store called Kojima's Heaven D:

DID U RIKED IT?

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 46 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Jan 11, 2010

VR_F0X wrote:

drupac2k8 wrote:

Sunglasses would be best, BUT KONAMI DOESN'T KNOW A GOOD IDEA IF IT HIT THEM IN THE FACE!

Sunglasses are the worst idea yet. Not only are sunglasses not symbolic to the MGS franchise, but the quality would most likely be very cheap - something comparable to 99 cent kiddie glasses you'll find in the Walmart toy section. Would you wear kiddie glasses in public, let alone, go on a date wearing one ? Plus, I could just imagine the consumer complaints about sunglasses arriving broken, the lenses popping off, people getting cut and infected with tetanus from broken lenses, etc.

To each their own, but unless a sunglass is a Fossil brand, Ray Ban (or any other high-quality brand), I'm not putting it on my face!  

Peace amongst men living alongside one another is not a natural state. On the contrary, the natural state of man is that of war. War manifested not only by open hostilities, but also by the open threat of hostility. Peace, therefore, is a state that must be established by law.
--Immanuel Kant
Message 47 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8647 posts

Jan 11, 2010

blade7117 wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

drupac2k8 wrote:

Sunglasses would be best, BUT KONAMI DOESN'T KNOW A GOOD IDEA IF IT HIT THEM IN THE FACE!

Sunglasses are the worst idea yet. Not only are sunglasses not symbolic to the MGS franchise, but the quality would most likely be very cheap - something comparable to 99 cent kiddie glasses you'll find in the Walmart toy section. Would you wear kiddie glasses in public, let alone, go on a date wearing one ? Plus, I could just imagine the consumer complaints about sunglasses arriving broken, the lenses popping off, people getting cut and infected with tetanus from broken lenses, etc.

To each their own, but unless a sunglass is a Fossil brand, Ray Ban (or any other high-quality brand), I'm not putting it on my face!  

HEY GUYZ! I DUNNO WHO MASTER MILLER IS AND I SUCK!!!!

That is basically the vibe I got when reading your post.

Message 48 of 77 (33 Views)
Fender Bender
3860 posts

Jan 11, 2010

blade7117 wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

drupac2k8 wrote:

With kiddiesunglasses, nah... But I would really go to a date with a bandana and say to my chick...

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 49 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13209 posts

Jan 11, 2010

VR_F0X wrote:

blade7117 wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

drupac2k8 wrote:

HEY GUYZ! I DUNNO WHO MASTER MILLER IS AND I SUCK!!!!

That is basically the vibe I got when reading your post.

He must not know.

http://www.twitch.tv/xeroanarian
Message 50 of 77 (33 Views)
0 Likes