Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2011
By: freenaturalgas Wastelander 749 posts

Peace Walker Heroism

6 replies 1098 views Edited Dec 7, 2011

Hey all,

I've been looking into heroism and there seems to be some discrepancy that I don't understand. A couple places I've found said that you should start getting multiple guys on recruit tries with around 20k heroism. Well my heroism is almost 40k and I still only get one guy at a time. Also, I have yet to recruit an S ranked soldier. Is this just a difference between the PSP and the PS3 version? Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong, or the posts I've found on other sites are far from reliable. Anyone have any info on this one?

Message 1 of 7 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32678 posts

Re: Peace Walker Heroism

Dec 7, 2011

im not sure the exact numbers. but when i first started id always just get 1 person, then id get 1-3. now i get 2-7.

since the PS3 soldier recruit is different than the PSP one, id imagine there have been changes.

but at 40,000 heroism you should be getting more than 1 person at a time. although you shouldnt be getting S rank soldiers. i only started to get S ranks at around 80,000 and they are rare. even at 100,000 i still only get A ranks with the rare S rank.

Message 2 of 7 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
749 posts

Dec 7, 2011

Hrm, I have yet to get more then one at a time. The only thing I thought it might be tied to was multiplayer.... Because when it can't find any it tells you to try playing multiplayer. I haven't played a lot of MP, I just play a few missions and then they're will be more people for me to throw on the ground.

Message 3 of 7 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
749 posts

Dec 9, 2011

In case anyone was having the same issue, after playing some VS ops I got a recruit stage with 7 guys in it. Even though just before that VS ops battle I was still getting one guy at a time. Just thought I would report back!

Message 4 of 7 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1573 posts

Dec 11, 2011

Umm i think i know what your problem is as far as getting guys.. But i was at only 20 something K heroism ( PS3 HD version ).. and i am getting A ranked soldiers.. I even got 4 S ranked soldiers now.. I have one with Gung-Ho - Pro wresting Maniac and Channeler.. <--- Hes baddass.. hes my Snake.. lol hes all S across the board except for like R&D, Mess hall etc.. hes just a super commando..

Message 5 of 7 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1573 posts

Dec 11, 2011

freenaturalgas wrote:

Hey all,

I've been looking into heroism and there seems to be some discrepancy that I don't understand. A couple places I've found said that you should start getting multiple guys on recruit tries with around 20k heroism. Well my heroism is almost 40k and I still only get one guy at a time. Also, I have yet to recruit an S ranked soldier. Is this just a difference between the PSP and the PS3 version? Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong, or the posts I've found on other sites are far from reliable. Anyone have any info on this one?

PSP or PS3 HD version ?? Also have you got atleast 5000 camaraderie.. seriously it helps.. try not to do co-ops with different players especially people that spam battle cries.. it really effects your titles.. I pretty much got all the stealth ranks except rank A stealth... everytime i do a soldier search.. i get 5 badasses. almost..

Message 6 of 7 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I got peace walker hd for the ps3 and I am having difficulty recruiting members for my mother base, can anyone tell me of easier ways than using folton systems to recruit. I just finished the first armored lav mission and can barely make weapons ECt cause I have less than 50 msf members
Message 7 of 7 (1,029 Views)
0 Likes