PlayStation MVP
41292 posts

Re: 'Online' In Rising Confirmed

Jun 21, 2010

TjimP wrote:

Don't know if any of you watched this so..

Rising E3 roundtable interview:

Part 1

Part 2

They are still not sure what they will do for multiplayer but I hope they look more to co-op...

Oh and apparently they came up first with the idea of a game with cutting mechanics rather than one starring Raiden. This being the case, I can't figure why they didn't choose Grey Fox

Didn't watch it but that's why I specifically used the word 'Online' instead of 'Multiplayer'. For all we know, we could end up with Time Trials, Ghost Plays, Leaderboards, etc.. And if that's the case of them coming up with the cutting mechanics first, why not a new damn IP? This is like the PO thing all over again.

Message 21 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3242 posts

Jun 21, 2010

Well i saw the hint about raiden going insane.   I'm kinda sad that they're clearly saying they're making this a more mainstream game. I mean it almost feels like those guys don't appreciate what Hideo Kojima has done with his games.  But hopefully they make this action sneaking thing pretty fun, and I'll forgive them.

But thats just like my opinion, man.

Message 22 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3856 posts

Jun 21, 2010

SlashZaku wrote:

TjimP wrote:

Part 1

Part 2

They are still not sure what they will do for multiplayer but I hope they look more to co-op...

Oh and apparently they came up first with the idea of a game with cutting mechanics rather than one starring Raiden. This being the case, I can't figure why they didn't choose Grey Fox

Didn't watch it but that's why I specifically used the word 'Online' instead of 'Multiplayer'. For all we know, we could end up with Time Trials, Ghost Plays, Leaderboards, etc.. And if that's the case of them coming up with the cutting mechanics first, why not a new damn IP? This is like the PO thing all over again.

Remember... PSN logo = Trophies too.

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 23 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1544 posts

Jun 21, 2010

WillyMGS wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

TjimP wrote:

Part 1

Part 2

Remember... PSN logo = Trophies too.

All PS3 Games now are required to have trophies.

Message 24 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3856 posts

Jun 21, 2010

dpmm07 wrote:

And that's enough reason for the PSN logo to appear in the case... Look for FFXIII case.

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 25 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8587 posts

Jun 22, 2010

WillyMGS wrote:

dpmm07 wrote:

And that's enough reason for the PSN logo to appear in the case... Look for FFXIII case.

Look at the Japanese FFXIII case.

Take back the future
Message 26 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33213 posts

Jun 22, 2010

the PSN logo is on games because you can use the PSN while playing the game. ie sending messages and such.

Message 27 of 27 (12 Views)
0 Likes