PlayStation MVP
32458 posts

Re: New Metal Gear Rising Enemies

Sep 27, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

im somewhat hoping she will be remote controlling the K9000. she would be Risings version of Otacon and the Mk2. :smileyvery-happy:

its doubtful that they will put her in any position in which she is on the front lines and/or actually fighting. but its Japan, and its not like they havent made a pre-teen girl fight before. but if they do, then f***k this world. :smileytongue:

I dunno. They have these child soldier themes going on, so I wouldn't be surprised. I am doubting that they will go down that route, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it.

As for the dialogue, it is just as cheesy as anything from MGS. It fits right in. :smileymad:

i wouldnt group Sunny into the same child soldier category. after all, she is Sunny.

and Rising's dialog, from what weve seen so far it a bit more cheesy than past MGS'.

past games cheesy dialog was on purpose, Risings seems to be serious "this is so cool" dialog; its like they got Tameem Antoniades to write the script.

I wouldn't either, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. Seem to be keep her appearence a secret for a reason. Unless they actually think Sunny is a popular character, or something, and are trying to generate hype...

If you think they are being serious with this game, then you clearly haven't played a Platinum game. It is meant to be completely over the top and ridiculous. :smileymad:

they are going to make Sunny sexy so thats why they are saving her character for last. :smileytongue:

and ive played Bayonetta, thats about as over the top as you can get.

i dont think Rising can top making sexy nearly-naked female angels straddle a pommel horse and increasingly moan and scream before exploding. :smileytongue:

Message 51 of 339 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32458 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

im somewhat hoping she will be remote controlling the K9000. she would be Risings version of Otacon and the Mk2. :smileyvery-happy:

its doubtful that they will put her in any position in which she is on the front lines and/or actually fighting. but its Japan, and its not like they havent made a pre-teen girl fight before. but if they do, then f***k this world. :smileytongue:

I dunno. They have these child soldier themes going on, so I wouldn't be surprised. I am doubting that they will go down that route, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it.

As for the dialogue, it is just as cheesy as anything from MGS. It fits right in. :smileymad:

i wouldnt group Sunny into the same child soldier category. after all, she is Sunny.

and Rising's dialog, from what weve seen so far it a bit more cheesy than past MGS'.

past games cheesy dialog was on purpose, Risings seems to be serious "this is so cool" dialog; its like they got Tameem Antoniades to write the script.

I wouldn't either, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. Seem to be keep her appearence a secret for a reason. Unless they actually think Sunny is a popular character, or something, and are trying to generate hype...

If you think they are being serious with this game, then you clearly haven't played a Platinum game. It is meant to be completely over the top and ridiculous. :smileymad:

I can't wait to see the nerd rage when the game comes out. "GRRRRR IT'S LIGHTHEARTED AND FUN, HOW DARE THEY RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE OF A METAL GEAR GAME!".

if there are stupid people out there who are still expecting the game to be anywhere like a typical MG then let them rage.

Message 52 of 339 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3821 posts

Sep 27, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

they are going to make Sunny sexy so thats why they are saving her character for last. :smileytongue:

i dont think Rising can top making sexy nearly-naked female angels straddle a pommel horse and increasingly moan and scream before exploding. :smileytongue:

Uuhh... Sunny sexy? You have some problems... XD

And who knows... This Mistral chick has thousand arms to play with herself... And I'm not being rude, just look at the render and see her XD.

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 53 of 339 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32458 posts

Sep 27, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Uuhh... Sunny sexy? You have some problems... XD

And who knows... This Mistral chick has thousand arms to play with herself... And I'm not being rude, just look at the render and see her XD.

i didnt say i find Sunny sexy, i just said that they will make her sexy. its Japan after all.

Message 54 of 339 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 28, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

... XD

XD.

If you haven't noticed this yet, I'll notice it for you.

You put that face in almost every single one of your posts.

Message 55 of 339 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3821 posts

Sep 28, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

... XD

XD.

Blame it on msn messenger. I used that emoticon for like 3 years straight so now is more like natural for me when I type it that I don't realize :smileytongue:

PS: Why don't you bother the :smileymad: bro?

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 56 of 339 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 28, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

... XD

XD.

Blame it on msn messenger. I used that emoticon for like 3 years straight so now is more like natural for me when I type it that I don't realize :smileytongue:

Because I already know why he does that. He's been doing that for a long time.

Message 57 of 339 (252 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32458 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

... XD

XD.

Because I already know why he does that. He's been doing that for a long time.

even when that smiley didnt exist anymore. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 58 of 339 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 29, 2012

That feel when you have a friend who thinks Rising will get game of the year.

He hasn't played any other MGS in any way shape or form, and knows nothing about it.

Why am I mad about this? Why does hearing things come out of his mouth make me angry? 

Message 59 of 339 (235 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32458 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

That feel when you have a friend who thinks Rising will get game of the year.

He hasn't played any other MGS in any way shape or form, and knows nothing about it.

Why am I mad about this? Why does hearing things come out of his mouth make me angry? 

because hes stupid?

Rising wont get GOTY on any site. i bet most sites will give GOTY to ME3, Borderlands 2, Halo 4 or AC3.

2013 should be a very interesting year for game awards, many big anticipated titles coming out then.

Message 60 of 339 (233 Views)
0 Likes