Downloading Version 2.00 right now!
Message 51 of 121 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Re: MGS4 is getting trophy support!!!

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

That moment when the game loaded and said "hey, we're gonna delete MGO AAAAND we're done" kinda made me sad. I didn't play as much as I used to but it was like all that time I had spent was officially over in 2 minutes. :smileysad:

Anyways, bring on the trophies lol. 

Edit: Is it impossible to skip the tv propoganda in the beginning? Always annoys me.

Message 52 of 121 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
252 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Don't know if anyone has encountered this problem yet, but the "Where I Can See Ya" trophy doesn't seem to be working. I unlocked the Scanning Plug via password, considering MGO doesn't exist anymore. Used it on an enemy and nothing happened.
Message 53 of 121 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Big-Bad-Boss wrote:
Don't know if anyone has encountered this problem yet, but the "Where I Can See Ya" trophy doesn't seem to be working. I unlocked the Scanning Plug via password, considering MGO doesn't exist anymore. Used it on an enemy and nothing happened.

No such trophy. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 54 of 121 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
252 posts

Aug 7, 2012

It's listed as a trophy on the PS blog.

Message 55 of 121 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Big-Bad-Boss wrote:

It's listed as a trophy on the PS blog.

Then it's clearly a mistake, because there is no such trophy. Check your trophy list to confirm and don't always take the PlayStation Blog to heart, remember the PlayStation®Network debacle of 2011? :smileylol:

Message 56 of 121 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Ok since they released a patch for trophies does anybody else think they will make future patches for mgs4 or is 2.00 the last patch.
Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?
Message 57 of 121 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Aug 7, 2012

poisonedsodapop wrote:

That moment when the game loaded and said "hey, we're gonna delete MGO AAAAND we're done" kinda made me sad. I didn't play as much as I used to but it was like all that time I had spent was officially over in 2 minutes. :smileysad:

Edit: Is it impossible to skip the tv propoganda in the beginning? Always annoys me.

Well, look what the cat dragged in. How ya been? 

Yes, it is impossible. I know that feel, man. I always watch the workout one though...

Message 58 of 121 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8508 posts

Aug 7, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

poisonedsodapop wrote:

Yes, it is impossible. I know that feel, man. I always watch the workout one though...

The shows and adverts are hilarious. Not because of the content but because Kojima hyped them up so much, "LOL THE PHONE LINES ARE GOING TO BE JAMMED AT KONAMI AND I WILL GET FIRED", they also apparently cost a hell of a lot of money and yet they are the least talked about thing to do with MGS4, and when they are talked about it is always about skipping them. Solid Snake being interviewed by Catwoman is a nice touch though. :smileymad:

Message 59 of 121 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3858 posts

Aug 7, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

poisonedsodapop wrote:

The shows and adverts are hilarious. Not because of the content but because Kojima hyped them up so much, "LOL THE PHONE LINES ARE GOING TO BE JAMMED AT KONAMI AND I WILL GET FIRED", they also apparently cost a hell of a lot of money and yet they are the least talked about thing to do with MGS4, and when they are talked about it is always about skipping them. Solid Snake being interviewed by Catwoman is a nice touch though. :smileymad:

Agreed XD

That and the PMCs ads, they are awesome.

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 60 of 121 (126 Views)
0 Likes