3748 posts

Re: MGS4 is getting trophy support!!!

Aug 4, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

trophies!

Bronze Trophies:

• Divine Wind - Caused a “divine wind” using the Tanegashima.
  • Drum Can Addict - Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.
  • Emotion Control - Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
  • Hand Up! - Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.
  • Hurt Me More! - Shocked an enemy soldier using the Mk. II/III.
  • Overhead View, Just Like Old Times… - Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
  • That Tune Is His Mind Control Music - Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.
  • You Enjoy All The Killing, That’s Why - Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.

Silver Trophies:

• Are You an Otaku, too? - Viewed all model posters.
  • Can You Feel My Power Now!!!? - Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.
  • FaceCamo Addict - Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).
  • Ghost Photography Addict - Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
  • I Just Don’t Fear Death - Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.
  • SUNLIGHT! - Obtained the Solar Gun.
  • Where I can See Ya - Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.
  • You’re Pretty Good - Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.

Gold Trophies:

• Flashback Mania - Viewed all flashbacks.
  • I am THE Expert on Weapons, Equipment and Cutting-Edge Technology - Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).
  • Sounds of the Battlefield - Obtained all iPod tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).

Platinum Trophy:

• The Legendary Hero - Obtained all trophies.

haha, they took my trophy idea! :smileyvery-happy:

all-in-all, those trophies are easy.

Surprised they didn't do the "GET ALL THE MEDALS", was at least expecting a Big Boss run trophy. Seems like an easy Platinum, can be done in one playthrough, right? :smileymad:

you could do it all in 1 playthrough if you want to. would be kind of hard though considering that 1 playthrough would have to be a Big Boss run. since you need The Patriot to get the weapons trophy, and you need to get the Big Boss rank to get The Patriot.

im not entirely sure though, since it says it excludes weapons you get from passwords. you can unlock the Patriot from a password,

however does that mean that weapons obtained from passwords dont count, meaning you need to obtain them in-game. or does it mean the weapons dont count at all?

Where did you get the list?

And where is the Assassin trophy? And any REX vs RAY related trophy?

And how many model posters are there in the game? D: I just remember the Akina one in Act 3 :/.

photo MGSV-Banner-4_zps217afef9.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 121 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31543 posts

Aug 4, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

trophies!

Bronze Trophies:

• Emotion Control - Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
  • Overhead View, Just Like Old Times… - Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
  • That Tune Is His Mind Control Music - Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.
  • You Enjoy All The Killing, That’s Why - Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.

Silver Trophies:

• Can You Feel My Power Now!!!? - Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.
  • FaceCamo Addict - Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).
  • Ghost Photography Addict - Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.

Gold Trophies:

• I am THE Expert on Weapons, Equipment and Cutting-Edge Technology - Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).
  • Sounds of the Battlefield - Obtained all iPod tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).

Platinum Trophy:

Surprised they didn't do the "GET ALL THE MEDALS", was at least expecting a Big Boss run trophy. Seems like an easy Platinum, can be done in one playthrough, right? :smileymad:

you could do it all in 1 playthrough if you want to. would be kind of hard though considering that 1 playthrough would have to be a Big Boss run. since you need The Patriot to get the weapons trophy, and you need to get the Big Boss rank to get The Patriot.

im not entirely sure though, since it says it excludes weapons you get from passwords. you can unlock the Patriot from a password,

however does that mean that weapons obtained from passwords dont count, meaning you need to obtain them in-game. or does it mean the weapons dont count at all?

Where did you get the list?

And where is the Assassin trophy? And any REX vs RAY related trophy?

And how many model posters are there in the game? D: I just remember the Akina one in Act 3 :/.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/03/metal-gear-solid-4-ps3-trophies-revealed/

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 121 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31543 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

trophies!

Bronze Trophies:

Silver Trophies:

Gold Trophies:

Platinum Trophy:

That's not all of the trophies anyway. They said there were 34 trophies. Those are only 20.

the remaining 14 trophies are most likely story related ones which are probably hidden, so they wouldnt release those.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 121 (258 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1196 posts

Aug 4, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

trophies!

Bronze Trophies:

Silver Trophies:

Gold Trophies:

Platinum Trophy:

That's not all of the trophies anyway. They said there were 34 trophies. Those are only 20.

the remaining 14 trophies are most likely story related ones which are probably hidden, so they wouldnt release those.

if i  recall the only way to get the Patriot is getting the Big Boss rank right ?

How much longer dose PSHome have? The end is nigh friends!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 121 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31543 posts

Aug 4, 2012

XrazgarX wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

if i  recall the only way to get the Patriot is getting the Big Boss rank right ?

yup.

or you can use one of the passwords, but i believe the password weapons dont count towars the trophy.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 121 (230 Views)
Sackboy
481 posts

Aug 4, 2012
And apparently to get all the iPod songs requires the Big Boss emblem as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 121 (220 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31543 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Stealth1986 wrote:

as well as all the facepaints.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 121 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3748 posts

Aug 4, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Stealth1986 wrote:

Maybe MGS4 will have the system Rockstar puts on their games. If the player uses any cheat code in the save file, the save file will be disables for further trophies...

photo MGSV-Banner-4_zps217afef9.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 121 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31543 posts

Aug 5, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Stealth1986 wrote:

Maybe MGS4 will have the system Rockstar puts on their games. If the player uses any cheat code in the save file, the save file will be disables for further trophies...

i dont think using a password will completely lock trophies, i bet its just that weapons obtained via passwords wont count.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 121 (188 Views)
0 Likes