Apr 26 2013
By: Alyria_Vyce First Son 2 posts

MGS: Peace Walker transfarring troubles...

1 replies 548 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

Sorry if this isn't the best place for this but I could really use some assistance. I have the MGS HD collection for ps3 and Peace Walker for psp, both are actual discs, no digital copies. Whenever I try to "transfar" my data from the ps3 to the psp, it stops around 9% and a "Unable to execute TRANSFARRING OUT" message pops up. I've tried repeatedly, both before and after updates, but nothing works. I've deleted my psp save file, started new games, even tried manually moving the file from my ps3 to my cpu and then to my psp (using a little creative file tweaking) and still nothing ^^'' I've been trying to find a solution for quite some time but sadly all I come up with is dead ends. 

To be perfectly honest, its not that big of a deal, but I would really like to use this feature. I don't have much time to play at home and this would help out a lot as far as Peace Walker is concerned. Any input is greatly appreciated, however, please do not advise me to buy a new copy. I wouldn't waste the money on the gamble of getting another faulty product.

Message 1 of 2 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10233 posts

Re: MGS: Peace Walker transfarring troubles...

May 19, 2013

Have you tried reformatting your psp's memory card?

Message 2 of 2 (508 Views)
0 Likes