Sep 04 2012
By: TheWhiteShadow- Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

MGS 25th Anniversary -Peace Walker Meetup hosted by MGSU. [Tues 9/4/12 10PM EST ]

[ Edited ]
13 replies 205 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

In light of the 25th anniversary, MGSU (MetalGearSolidUniverse) Is hosting a Peacewalker meetup.

Its just a simple gathering for some small competitive versus matches, and some outrageous extra hard tank/heli battles with friends alike!

We're hoping to have some official recorders that can capture the events, but most importantly HD video along with Mic Audio! If you are interested in attending, visit our site for more details http://mgsuniverse.com/index.php?topic=148.msg1125#new

MGSUniverse is a forum community created by avid fans of the series. Our goal is to create the central hub or "Outer heaven" for all fans alike. Don't hesitate to sign up and become part of our awesome community, we are always looking for new members who want to contribute! Come join the discussion! mgsuniverse.com

Message 1 of 14 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Re: MGS 25th Anniversary -Peace Walker Meetup hosted by MGSU. [Tues 9/4/12 10PM EST ]

Sep 4, 2012

We're gonna make our own Outer Heaven and make a better meetup video than you guys.

...And we're gonna kick your **bleep** in scores.

gold team

Message 2 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: MGS 25th Anniversary -Peace Walker Meetup hosted by MGSU. [Tues 9/4/12 10PM EST ]

Sep 4, 2012
We'll see about that! Ill be sure to post our results then!
:smileytongue:
Message 3 of 14 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 4, 2012

TheWhiteShadow- wrote:

No, no, this lackluster forum of 6 members couldn't get it done even if we wanted to. 

Message 4 of 14 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8601 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

TheWhiteShadow- wrote:

No, no, this lackluster forum of 6 members couldn't get it done even if we wanted to. 

You don't need six members.

You have me.

Take back the future
Message 5 of 14 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Sep 4, 2012

You actually only need 3! 

or you can join MGSU, we have peanutbutter cookies and a 50$ gift card to give away sometime in the future.  

Message 6 of 14 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8459 posts

Sep 4, 2012

TheWhiteShadow- wrote:

You actually only need 3! 

or you can join MGSU, we have peanutbutter cookies and a 50$ gift card to give away sometime in the future.  

We aren't looking for anything logical, like a 50$ gift card. We can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. We just want to watch MGSU burn. :smileymad:

Message 7 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

TheWhiteShadow- wrote:

You have me.

I know, me you and SE used to PW it up a couple months ago. 

We tried to S rank Peace Walker but someone messed it up. I don't think we ever found out who it was.

Message 8 of 14 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33309 posts

Sep 4, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

TheWhiteShadow- wrote:

You have me.

We tried to S rank Peace Walker but someone messed it up. I don't think we ever found out who it was.

S ranking Peace Walker is easy, it was probably his fault. :smileytongue:

Message 9 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8601 posts

Sep 4, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

TheWhiteShadow- wrote:

You have me.

S ranking Peace Walker is easy, it was probably his fault. :smileytongue:

Somebody brought Stealth Camo with them and used it. That's why we didn't get it.

Wasn't me, I didn't even have it developed at the time. I just finished it about a month or two ago.

Take back the future
Message 10 of 14 (144 Views)
0 Likes