05-10-2010 02:55 PM
can anyone help me become a lvl 10 or 11 plz cause im lvl 5 or 6. My MGO character is Frank Kupp and my other one is Jenny Pontac and my psn is gray_fox2 and only add me if u have MGS4 Burnout Paridise or Grand Theft Auto 4
05-10-2010 08:00 PM
ummm shoot people is a good start.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but he wants to know how we kill so fast
Here's basically what you should do:
1) Use your brain. If that fails go on to step 2.
2) Use Google. If for some odd reason you forgot about this billion dolloar search engine, move to step 3.
3) Use the search feature on this forum. If you forgot to use this or wasn't working, move on to step 4.
4) Ask the members of this board a constantly repeated question
06-07-2010 09:12 AM
Here's a real step for you, OP.
^Click it, read it, learn from it^
Tips for you:
1) Don't run around like an idiot spraying and praying. Also don't move while shooting, instead shoot a couple rounds then release L1, move to the right or left and shoot again. It's kind of hard to do, but in the heat of a 1v1 it can make the difference of being an easy target and a moving target.
2) The eye is most sensitive to movement and changes in lighting, so if you believe you are in an excellent hiding place (Be it in plain sight or in a dark room) and people are running RIGHT past you - Do not move. If you are sure you can kill the guy that is coming up to you AND he is alone, then take him. But as you get more experienced you'll learn when and when not to attack. If you don't attack he is going to signal to his team the area is clear and move forward, right past you. But if you kill him and get away with it, his entire team is going to know where you are.
3) The first 20 seconds of a game tends to be a frag-fest, so when you spawn stay there for about 30 seconds. As agonzing as those seconds are you should stay there.
4) When you're playing a 1 life game (TSNE, RES), you should use mind sets and common sense against your opponents. Say you got a KO on an enemy, instead of killing him or taking his gun you can lay down by him (TSNE, you're invisible) and when someone on the enemy team comes by to try and save him (Waking him up) you spring back to life, grab the SoB and make sure the last thing he hears is his helpless teamate snoring.
P.S. I'm in the works on creating a thorough guide to MGO; when I get my PS3 working properly again, I'll be sure to use it in my Training rooms. I won't post on the web though, it'll stay on paper and HDD to keep it safe from hardwork stealing trolls.