Treasure Hunter
8612 posts

Re: Kojima slips up! Kojima Productions confirmed to be behind TPP!

Mar 26, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

Just played MGS4 again, I've decided I want it to be Solid Snake now.

go play MGS1.

OK, sounds like a good idea.

Doesn't change the fact I want this to be Solid Snake.

but its not Snake, so...

Yeah Norf what is wrong with you wanting something. Jesus. What a chump. :smileymad:

yeah, its almost as bad as when people enjoy playing video games to get the most mundane, tedious trophies known to man.

stop liking what i dont like. :smileymad:

fixd it for you.

Lies and slander. I am perfectly fine with you wasting your time doing that. You were the one that brought this subject back up, you need to get over the fact that not everyone enjoys sitting in a cardboard box for an hour or rolling sideways 200 times. :smileymad:

Big Boss and Solid Snake does. :smileysad:

Depends who is playing them. :smileymad:

I want to agree, but I'm ashamed at the fact I did the 180 pull up challenge in the Mass Effect 3 'Citadel' DLC and I didn't even get an achievement out of that! :smileysad:

The trophy was seeing Vega realize that, deep down, you are better than him, in every way, that, in no way, could he ever, ever, surpass you in any regard, and that, you, will always out class him in every category, in every way, for now until the end of time, so long as you both live.

Take back the future
Message 31 of 42 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33391 posts

Mar 26, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Yeah Norf what is wrong with you wanting something. Jesus. What a chump. :smileymad:

yeah, its almost as bad as when people enjoy playing video games to get the most mundane, tedious trophies known to man.

fixd it for you.

Lies and slander. I am perfectly fine with you wasting your time doing that. You were the one that brought this subject back up, you need to get over the fact that not everyone enjoys sitting in a cardboard box for an hour or rolling sideways 200 times. :smileymad:

not sure why you feel the need to try to belittle me for obtaining the MGS4 plat. its like me having it is hurting you somehow.

Message 32 of 42 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

go play MGS1.

but its not Snake, so...

fixd it for you.

I want to agree, but I'm ashamed at the fact I did the 180 pull up challenge in the Mass Effect 3 'Citadel' DLC and I didn't even get an achievement out of that! :smileysad:

The trophy was seeing Vega realize that, deep down, you are better than him, in every way, that, in no way, could he ever, ever, surpass you in any regard, and that, you, will always out class him in every category, in every way, for now until the end of time, so long as you both live.

That's true, that's a nice way of looking at it...

I also had sex with Ashley even though I knew Vega wanted her and I never...never took him out on a mission. He must've hated me, I feel bad now.

EDIT: Vega did start hearing things on mine though, either I sent him crazy or he was bad news.

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 33 of 42 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8513 posts

Mar 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

fixd it for you.

not sure why you feel the need to try to belittle me for obtaining the MGS4 plat. its like me having it is hurting you somehow.

You clearly think that because deep down inside you feel a certain amount of shame for wasting all that time, and try to make yourself feel better by convincing yourself that I care about you getting the Platinum. :smileymad:

Message 34 of 42 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8612 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

go play MGS1.

but its not Snake, so...

fixd it for you.

I also had sex with Ashley even though I knew Vega wanted her and I never...never took him out on a mission. He must've hated me, I feel bad now.

EDIT: Vega did start hearing things on mine though, either I sent him crazy or he was bad news.

He was indoctrinated!!

Take back the future
Message 35 of 42 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33391 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

fixd it for you.

You clearly think that because deep down inside you feel a certain amount of shame for wasting all that time, and try to make yourself feel better by convincing yourself that I care about you getting the Platinum. :smileymad:

youre clearly just jealous because you have no trophies for MGS4.

go ahead, cry some more.

Message 36 of 42 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:

go play MGS1.

but its not Snake, so...

fixd it for you.

He was indoctrinated!!

I knew there was a reason I locked him the shuttle bay with Cortez.

photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 37 of 42 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8513 posts

Mar 27, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

fixd it for you.

go ahead, cry some more.

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. :smileymad:

Message 38 of 42 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

fixd it for you.

go ahead, cry some more.

I'm feeling some sexual tension between you two.

photo NorphSig.png

Message 39 of 42 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8612 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

fixd it for you.

go ahead, cry some more.

I'm feeling some sexual tension between you two.

They've been like this for years. It all started with "Can love bloom on the battlefield?" they both knew they answer was yes, but couldn't come to grips with their feelings. Now they are passive and not so passive aggressive to each other to surpress their feelings, like some sort of hatred fueled nanomachines.

One day though, they will realize their true feelings and commit.

Take back the future
Message 40 of 42 (69 Views)
0 Likes